|Reviews for Trainer wars!|
| Flameboo 12/2/07 . chapter 10
I too can write like a man, despite not being one! Haha! What is your definition of THAT, son?
Do they use money bags anymore?
That was pretty badass.
I'm backin' you up.
P.S- Hey, thanks for adding Smoke Menagerie to your new C2!
| PokeRus 11/30/07 . chapter 10
Oh yeah your chapter was alright but you heard that I won the last chapter, son.
| Kefka VI 11/29/07 . chapter 10
I'm sorry but this chapter was too short so the match goes to PokeRus. You still write good fics
| Kefka VI 11/29/07 . chapter 9
I noticed a couple inconsistencies with the game. Also I think PokeRus won this round. Keep in mind, this chapter didn't suck
| Azure Butterfly 11/29/07 . chapter 9
Pokerus, what is WRONG with you? What makes you think you can go up to someone, insult their story just because people like it better than yours, and then go around and insult their reviewers? Now, I can tell that if I go and say that jubilife's story is better than yours, you will flat-out insult me. You know what? I DON'T CARE.
If you think that insulting someone makes you look big, you are sadly mistaken. I vote for jubilife just because he is a better sport than you and is NEVER such a jerk to anyone.
Maybe if you get a reality check, I'll consider looking at your story. But as of right now, I couldn't care if you were as good a writer as JK Rowling, I still would vote for you.
| Cevaztyen 11/29/07 . chapter 9
I haven't read Intense Random battles yet, so I can't say which is better. I'll go take a look eventually.
Oh, Arceus vs. Cleffa please.
| Galbinus-Rayquaza 11/29/07 . chapter 9
That was definitely an improvement from the first few battles, jubilife. Good job!
Hmm.. I'll refrain from commenting on your rivalry with PokeRus. My lips are sealed!
You could definitely still use a little more description, though. I'll take the time to compose a list of questions you can ask yourself when describing a single move.
1. How should the Trainer/Coordinator of the Pokemon using the move call the order-loudly, quietly, subtly, conspicuously, or not at all? (in which case using the move would be improvisation.) Be sure to think about motives/reasoning.
2. How should the Pokemon near the target-quickly, slowly, diving into the air/water before striking abruptly? (doesn't really apply for long-ranged moves such as Flamethrower and Hydro Pump.)
3. How does the attack look like? Remember to think about color, speed/velocity, strength/power, accuracy, shape, (in some cases) luster, state-of-matter (liquid, solid, gas), (and in some cases) STAB (e.g. a Salamence will be better at 'Aerial Ace' than an Absol), familiarity with the move.
4. How is the attack received-head-on, not-so-powerfully, blocked by a defensive move, or not at all?
5. What are the aftereffects of the attack, and how do these look/feel like?-e.g. poisoning, paralysis, immobility in general, sleep.. This question is quite general and fun to play around with, so you can interpret it in different ways.
6. Any responses from the victim Pokemon?-e.g. growling, swearing..?
Well. I certainly hoped that helped you (and anyone who may be reading these words.) Good luck, and update soon!
| Former user 11/29/07 . chapter 9
This is good! How about a Gallade and Gardevoir versus Frolass and Gaallie?
| phsycodevin 11/29/07 . chapter 8
This match was AWESOME! Please give us more. We want more. I honestly think this little rivalry with Pokerus is making both of you write better. I think that this story is a cut above Pokerus's, so rejoice. Just one thing, he is really geting better, just like you are. I would keep writing my best. Don't let Pokerus catch up, or he'll blow right past you. Try to perfect your writing, buddy.
P.S I want to see John and Clara from your story Mespirit's Rage to fight in a three-on-three.
| Kefka VI 11/28/07 . chapter 8
Great battle but is fic isn't that bad
| Lunarshade29 11/28/07 . chapter 8
I like both yours and PokeRus' story! There all kick but!
I can't decide and I won't. BUHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah so er, good job!
| Azure Butterfly 11/28/07 . chapter 8
Now, to both you and Pokerus... stop arguing and let people vote on who wins for goodness sakes!
| PokeRus 11/28/07 . chapter 8
Not bad, but it was a bit short for a six on six. So I must say I won that round with Infernape vs. Charizard. (You see I told ya being a douche wasn't worth it)
| Fireblast123 11/27/07 . chapter 8
But I lost. T-T
Ah well, it was awsome nonetheless!
| PokeRus 11/27/07 . chapter 5
Not bad, Jubilife not bad at all, however I'll still crush you in this competition like a worm.
*starts to laugh maniacally* until my Gardevoir dragged me away.