|Reviews for Jack Ryan's Legacy|
| Zwind 5/2/13 . chapter 1
I must say as a fan of Tom Clancey's work, the ending was totally unexpected! Though I feel that Robbie would not shoot Jack, but that is looking at the books. Still, a great fanfic
| Dustin Smith 2/20/12 . chapter 1
Burn in hell you fucking leftwing cunt
| Chris7221 7/23/11 . chapter 1
It's not a bad fic, but in the wrong category. If it was supposed to be taken seriously, then, well, I guess you failed.
| Noctus lupus 7/4/11 . chapter 1
First off, robbie is a republican.
| The Breeze 5/15/10 . chapter 1
Wow, this story really blows.
| Red Star 6/26/09 . chapter 1
I scarcely know where to begin with this thing.
1. Ryan ran as an independent, not as a Republican.
2. He actually resigned, creating a peaceful transition to Robby Jackson's presidency (as stated in "Teeth of the Tiger").
3. In "The Bear and the Dragon", America under Ryan was actually doing quite well, with a trade deficit with China that we can only dream of these days.
4. Your evaluation of the dangers faced and the wars fought in the Ryan series is juvenile and leaves me wondering if you actually read the books themselves (Have you recalled since you wrote this that IRAN deliberately infected Americans with the ebola virus in "Executive Orders"?)
5. Its quite obvious to any reader that this story is just one long rant against the recently left Bush Administration, peppered with paranoid fantasies about Republican plots to hold the White House against a perceived savior. Frankly, Bush and Ryan share only a few ideological convictions; Bush's two terms bare as much resemblance to Ryan's ideas as Carrot Top does to a six-wheel truck. Yes: the difference is that big.
I can understand and appreciate your frustration with the previous administration, but I hardly consider that an excuse to slander and twist the actions of one of the best characters in modern fiction, especially since it seems unlikely we will meet him again in other books. Ironically, it may take a Jack Ryan to undo damage caused by your idea of "Robby Jackson"(I actually found that part funny, considering Jackson would more likely be a McCain supporter).
| Meandering Fox 5/13/09 . chapter 1
| Cassandra30 3/14/09 . chapter 1
This should have been listed as Humor/Parody. First Robby would no more kill a sitting President than himself or his wife. It is not in his nature. It is not a part of who he is. Nor would he kill his best friend either. Again this is against Robby's personal honor and integrity. Know your characters!
| The Legendary Zero 1/8/09 . chapter 1
Woah, i did not see that ending coming
| Lord Nott 12/3/08 . chapter 1
Nice, but the ending was really warped. Oh, and its Franklin Roosevelt, not Fredrick.
| Sergeant Tabor 8/19/08 . chapter 1
Sounds like an Obama speech. May I remind you my friend that Lincoln was Republican. That and Robbie was totally out of character
| Col.Foley 7/26/08 . chapter 1
Interesting...but not good. Completly out of character for the Veep, and Jack Ryan was not that much of a rascist, except to the Chinese. And he never was sexist.
| Lord Flamel 7/19/08 . chapter 1
I really liked it up until the end, kinda strange.