|Reviews for The Final Piece|
| edward4ever 6/5/12 . chapter 1
hahaha so cute! very nice story, i liked the end very much with the kitty! adorable
| star 10/21/10 . chapter 1
hehe, its really sweet :D bt y is it rated m? Ud gt a lot more readers if u made it T xx
| Miseriie 9/20/09 . chapter 1
short and surprisingly nice
| luv2read134 4/8/09 . chapter 1
aw, too cute!
| fangbang 3/10/09 . chapter 1
I think that you did really well considering the 10 word limit; we got both an understanding of Bella and also the start of her relationship with Edward. Well done ;o)
| justm 3/9/09 . chapter 1
short and sweet interesting!
| A 3/2/09 . chapter 1
Here is a bit of constructive criticism I have for you after reading this story:
1) The whole "O hai we just met brb buyin' u a cat" thing is strange. Really strange.
2) So is the novel she tells him about why she likes cats, after he says something very simple to her that does not warrant a response like that.
3) Check for run-on sentences and bad grammar.
4) If you want to be taken seriously, don't use words like "yummy."
5) Following with #4, try to be consistent. Don't use "big" words like "proffered" and then follow it up with a phrase like, "little tweety birds," you know?
6) If you were going for realistic, here, you were a bit off. No one ever says anything like "Only until I get you to be my girlfriend. Then I'll be with you," especially not right after meeting someone. This also goes with #1.
I'm not trying to be rude here, you asked to say what we thought and that's what I'm doing. You can be a really good writer, you just need some work.
| twilightnaley19 3/1/09 . chapter 1
I LOVE THIS STORY. IT IS SO CUTE. AWESOME JOB.
| dreaming in black and white 2/28/09 . chapter 1
“Only until I get you to be my girlfriend. Then I’ll be with you.”
Such a cute line! This is a really sweet story...10 words isn't that much, is it lol? Good luck x :)
| Sheethkal Shahar 2/28/09 . chapter 1
Dang you did well for 100 words. Great job. I liked this a lot. Very intersting and the beginning made me laugh.
| jennyelf 2/28/09 . chapter 1
Ah! I want to see more. This is so great. I love the meeting. :) It's fantastic. She doesn't want to look at him because how could the face measure up to that voice?