|Reviews for I'll Scream So Loud|
| Devil917 9/5/10 . chapter 1
That was... awesome!
I really, really loved it.
Great job :D
| Rosetta Brunestud 8/29/10 . chapter 1
Ahaha I loved the whole thing
Sam slamming Dean in a wall is just great ahaha I wanted to see that more often too ahah
See you around
| nwspaprtaxis 11/6/09 . chapter 1
TOTALLY SALVATION! ... Now I wanna watch that ep again (along with Devil's Trap... or heck, a few others while I'm at it), just for that scene and Dean's expression... but unfortunately I have a massive amount of homework. But... yeah... Sam slamming Dean into a wall was all kinds of hot. Love how you torture Dean here (kinda hurting him is a bit of an understatement) and how they both remain in character. Anywhere else, Dean'd have been emoting and otherwise blubbering it out to Sam, but instead you have Dean hedge it and shove Sam off. TOTALLY IN-CHARACTER! I could really see this conversation/scene taking place. Kudos! But poor thing... and *whispersmumbles*knowing that he's my kink*mumbleswhispers* I loved it. Especially since I was picturing them stripped-down to their nylon shorts... **dreams** The emotional/mental pain of the curse and then the physical pain from being slammed up and pinned against a wall by his brother (granted, Sam had no choice, and like he knows, knocking Dean out is not an option - to do so would've been much too cruel no matter what Dean says, love how Sam refuses to coldcock his brother and rides it out with him, and brings him back).
And since I'm procrastinating and don't want to deal with Cataloguing... Here are some of my favorite bits (in no particular order):
* Loved how you alternate points of view between Sam and Dean. We get how freaked out they both were. Sam's freaked because of his brother, and Dean's just trapped in his nightmare unable to do anything but scream.
* Dean's repetitive screaming STOP over and over was just painful (and fantastically done - I LOVES!). He is obviously in agony and it's the only thing he can do and the word also hurts Sam because it's all he can hear and he knows his brother is off the deep end and is in a panic... Poor boys...
* Loved how we didn't know until near the end it was a curse... At first I just thought it was one h*lluva nightmare and Dean couldn't snap himself out of, but then it turned out to be a curse, which I liked even better. (and I can just see Dean all sweaty and pale and shaken, panting out “Hate witches…man I hate them so bad.” between deep breaths).
* "If he would have known that this thing would have been this bad, he would have taken Dean somewhere else. That’s for sure. He would have taken him somewhere private where Dean could scream himself hoarse and no one would hear it." So sad... it really gives a perception of how much Sam is hurting for his brother and knows that Dean is in pain.
* "He just prayed that whatever curse the witch placed on Dean, would break soon. Like in a minute or so. Or now would be even better." Yeah. Now would be really, really awesome.
* "Sam was all for calm and steady, but seeing his brother flinching and shying away from his touch, his words and his voice…yeah…panic. Now." LOL. Sorry, but I just loved how Sam totally in-character tries to stay calm and steady, but then just decides that it's time for panic because Dean totally went postal - and Dean going postal is generally a good cause for panic.
*"It was Sam…his little brother’s voice and he was sure that it was a voice he didn’t want to drown out. He wanted to swim towards it, drown every other voice out and just…drown in his little brother’s voice right now." Totally love Dean's relief here. It's completely palatable and is such in-character to them that their voices would bring each other back from Dante's seventh circle of h*ll. And yeah, his relief here makes me just want to cuddle him.
Totally loved this... and will be going in my favorites. And as a confession, this is like the fifth time I read this and the first time after watching SALVATION and I loves it even more...
| sikeminatural 7/20/09 . chapter 1
I haven't read it yet but CROSFADE!
| SNIsLove 6/21/09 . chapter 1
Great job! I loved this story as I do all your stories! Poor Dean, i couldnt help but feel so bad for him! This was so heart breaking, but thankfully Sam was there to control Dean! Awesome job!
| Mad Server 6/5/09 . chapter 1
I obviously loved the wreckedness of Dean and the concernedness and competence of Sam. I loved it too when you brought in the bigger picture of the motel room - the kitchen you can't boil an egg in and the two duffel bags on the table, and Sam's loneliness with Dean there but not there - and the fact that it's a hot summer night and their feet are bare. Dean's messed up hair and messed up eyes and falling in Sam's arms, and his breathing being all over the place and heart going crazy and him sweating and Sam rubbing circles in his chest to help him remember how to breathe - equals guh. Also, the wall-slamming? That was kinda hot. All urgent and man-handle-y.
| SUPERNATANGEL67 6/3/09 . chapter 1
This was AWESOME! I love it when Sam shoves Dean into the wall! I always rewind the part several times when I watch Salvation! Great work
| darksupernatural 6/3/09 . chapter 1
Oh girl! This so rocked. Thought Dean was really flipping out there for a moment!
| vonnie836 6/3/09 . chapter 1
You are a nut and I mean that it the best possible way. This was exciting, having Sam be right there, calling and screaming at Dean, touching him and Dean doesn't know because he his cursed. Nice one girl. Hugs, Vonnie
| Onari 6/3/09 . chapter 1
Hahaha, well nice way to have your slam ;)
Thanks for sharing!
| supernaturalbuffy 6/3/09 . chapter 1
This was great. I think you write crazy Dean very well. And yes, I liked where you had Sam pinning Dean to the wall and getting up close and personal. I also liked that you didn't tell right away what was going on with Dean, you let us wonder for a moment what brought on this madness and then explained in the end. Anyway, good story.
| BeckaBoo1735 6/3/09 . chapter 1
okay, reading that and listening to Oasis was a !BAD! idea, my lil bro wants to know why im crying...do you care to explain to him cos im like...too busy blubbering! you big meanie! (love you! for doing that to me) you big evil meanie! im tired and cranky and having a girly day...meanie for doing that to my Deanie! remind me next time to read something like this in my bedroom on my laptop...the one time im on the computer in 13 month and i read that! grr! you need to put like a read alone warning...something in code like *!READ ALONE!*...u get what i mean...?...GOOD! blubbering mess out!...oh and one more thing...THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!
| Emerald-Water 6/3/09 . chapter 1
YAY! FINALLY! AND awesome awesome! I just love your... you-know-what!
And you did it just perfect! A witch's spell... and a lovely slam into the wall! That's what a story needs ;)
Great story pumpkin!