|Reviews for A Gift for Colin|
| wonder1440 11/23/09 . chapter 5
Was that Colin thinking in italics at the end? It was cute, but what was the red string?
| wonder1440 11/23/09 . chapter 4
Let's pretend you didn't find it for Tory! My romantic genius!
| wonder1440 11/23/09 . chapter 3
Colin like the first piece of candy! I love it
| wonder1440 11/23/09 . chapter 2
Yay! They are as one as it should be!
| wonder1440 11/23/09 . chapter 1
OMG, what a cute kitty (of course!)
| egg10rru 11/22/09 . chapter 5
I'mma review all five at once!
1) I'm...confused. Is Tory a cat here or a human? But it was cute.
2) I totally LOVE confessions *heart*
3) I really like the way you do these side-by-side questionaires, asking Tory and Colin the same thing and seeing how their responses differ (or relate). My favorite part, though, was "I'm locking the door," BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE WON'T xD
4) I adore poetry, as long as it isn't angsty long doses of "I needed somewhere to express my feelings." I feel like those should be kept to yourself, but I have a friend on dA who writes like five at once every few days *sigh* This poem, though, was pretty!
5) I had a really cool dream once (I'm shocked that I actually remembered one of my dreams, because I RARELY ever do lol) where everyone was connected to each other through colored strings of light that represented their relationships: blue for friends, green for family, red for crushes, black for true enemies, gold for your soulmate, and white for people you'd never met. And then the dream zoomed out to show this writhing mass of strings that were changing colors constantly as relationship statuses changed; and the screen continued out and out until it ultimately was far enough away to show that the planet and the changing colors depicted a beating heart. It was awesome. And then my little brother woke me up with a sqirtgun and I kicked his a$$.
| SammiZ 11/22/09 . chapter 5
Aww, how fluffy and cute!