|Reviews for What Do We Do Now?|
| RCRC36 4/29/13 . chapter 4
please make more its sow gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
| Shasta Cola 2/28/13 . chapter 4
The villain, so if I give you a review that means you provide everyone with the next chapter? I'll do it so as long as I get to read it because I really wanna know what happens next! I love WITCH and Sam getting to become a replacement guardian is a wonderful idea.
Honor your promise and update soon!
What happens to Taranee, will she be okay, she isn't hurt is she? Sam thinks the voices are all in her head, c'mon hurry up this is getting good. I can't wait for Will to explain about the Heart of Kandrakar to Sam and her friends.
And Meridian and it's sounds so wonderful, continue, continue!
| SmoresandHoney 12/22/12 . chapter 4
I'll gladly review if it means another chapter. Sam apart of WITCH this is becoming interesting and I really want to know what's gonna happen next.
| 9th ninja 11/26/12 . chapter 4
Daniella Violet Moon WHY U NO UPDATE !
| NekoAmi1216 10/30/12 . chapter 4
I see what's happening here.
| echgrl 8/20/12 . chapter 4
Write more! Please.
| echgrl 8/20/12 . chapter 1
Johnny 13 was the guy! Yay! A crossover with WITCH and Danny Phantom is a great idea!
| HaiJu 6/4/12 . chapter 4
Ooh, interesting. The accidental telepathy for Sam is great (what a shocking way to find out you have a new team member). I like how you're introducing it slowly and not letting them figure it out instantly. It's kind of neat to have Sam on speaking terms with a ghost, too...and Youngblood of all ghosts. Weird, I guess it would be inevitable considering how much time Sam and Tuck spend around ghosts. And Sam has always been the more reasonable one.
I love the idea that Sam's mistaking her new powers for Undergrowth. That would be the most logical conclusion...and what a scary one. That will be very interesting to sort out.
Sorry you're stuck! It has a lot of interesting elements, so it would be fun to see you continue it. No pressure, though. Ultimately it's up to you.
Um...let's see if I can brainstorm some ideas that might kickstart your imagination:
- Sam tells Danny and Tuck she thinks Undergrowth might be back and they try (unsuccessfully) to un-possess her with the Fenton Dream Catcher (or whatever it's called). This leaves them seriously scratching their heads.
- Taranee calls home to see whether Cornelia woke up and developed a sudden taste for punk rock.
- In the middle of the night, Will goes looking for the bathroom and gets lost. She ends up finding the broom closet, where Youngblood is playing Go Fish with his skeletal parrot thing and concludes that this town is weird.
- I'm really curious why Vlad's splitting up the WITCH team. Maybe have Johnny 13 show up again and make another attack, trying to take out another one (or he could kidnap one of them), and they realize it's not a coincidence. This could happen when Sam's around, and she would be able to identify him as a ghost and bring up the very good question of why a ghost was attacking people in Sheffield.
- Maybe play with the idea of The Veil vs. The Ghost Zone. Is the GZ between Meridian and earth and part of the Veil? Or is it an entirely different dimension? If Will used the Heart of Kandrakar (sp?) would it open to Meridian (thus introducing Meridian monsters into the mix) or would it access the Ghost Zone? (if someone got kidnapped, this could be the way to rescue them)
- Maybe ghosts are more powerful in Meridian because it's a place that actively uses magic (which could spiritual energy part of a ghost's power). So Vlad wants to switch dimensions and take over that world instead, so he needs the Heart and possibly Will.
- It's been a while since I've seen WITCH, but aren't there some people who died (ie, villains) who could come back as ghosts? They might have followed the girls from Sheffield.
- Obligatory intro to school life. Tucker would probably be near-catatonic thanks to the sudden influx of pretty girls he can flirt with through Sam. I wonder who they'd make friends with? Danny and Tuck are the obvious choices since they already know Sam, but Sam's not exactly the friendliest host...so maybe they somehow get accepted into the A-list? Maybe Sam wants to keep their presence at her house a secret because she doesn't want the whole highschool to know how rich she is?
- There's of course always random ghost attacks. Who would save the day? The girls and their elemental powers, or Phantom? Either way it would be a big surprise for someone.
- Once the girls figure out what Sam is, they'll have to convince her that she's not crazy or possessed and tell her a bit about their job. That will be a strange conversation, certainly.
Anyway, hope this helps.
| HaiJu 6/3/12 . chapter 3
I liked this chapter. The dialogue was funny (esp. Hay Lin's uh...should we be running? speech), and instead of having Phantom show up and making it a big dramatic show, having Sam coolly whip out the thermos and zap the ghost like it's an everyday thing (which it is) was a perfect way to introduce them to both Amity Park and Sam's no-nonsense personality. It was original and got the job done.
You answered my question about the exchange student thing here too. That's what I get for commenting without reading the whole thing first...
| HaiJu 6/3/12 . chapter 2
The plot thickens...
Poor Cornelia, hopefully this is just a temporary replacement. I'm a little confused as to why the girls (and all of them together, to boot) are transferring to Amity Park. Their parents don't really understand their connection, right? So did all of their families just happen to find new jobs in the same town at the same time? Or is this some kind of exchange program (did you know that W.I.T.C.H. was originally an Italian comic?), or school student-trading thing?
| HaiJu 6/3/12 . chapter 1
Holy crap, did you just essentially kill off Cornelia (okay, put her in a coma) in the first chapter? Wow, what a crazy way to start a fic.
Setting up Johnny 13 as Vlad's lackey is a cool idea (his convo with Kitty was funny). I wonder what he's up to?
The crossover itself is definitely unusual...mixing magic and the weird science/ghost energy/whatever it is that makes the DP world run might be a little difficult. But it can't be harder than Harry Potter crossovers, which are pretty common and a lot more complicated to pull off. And there are interesting parallels between the Ghost Zone and Meridian (hehe, see the pun there?)and how the heroes protect the real world from threats that come from beyond. Besides, I'm kind of a sucker for superhero team-ups.
In short, I'm very interested now...
| Sin - NaMe 2/21/12 . chapter 4
Ahhhhh I was ''walking'' around when I found this! Again! D:!
Whyyy? Whyyyy? TT
Wanna read more!
Sam rocks lml XD
| ZecoreZecron 9/20/11 . chapter 4
Well, I personally can't wait for Phobos' ghost or something to show up.
| Jazzy Girl kataanglover 9/19/11 . chapter 4
cool but can you write longer chapters?
| jeanette9a 9/18/11 . chapter 4
LOL they don’t know, ha, ha, I can’t believe it!
Oh this is going to be fun!
I mean how long until they hear something they should not have heard?
Will Vlad have a role in this?
I wonder who the villain is?
Will Skulker try to hunt down W.I.T.C.H?
How will Sam react to their clothing (and off course the colors)?
How much are you willing to bet that Tucker will drool if he sees the W.I.T.C.H girls transformed?
How jealous do you think Paulina would be if she gets compared to the W.I.T.C.H girls?
If Danny and Sam gets to getter do you think Paulina would go in to a frenzy if “her” Phantom gets to getter With Sam as a W.I.T.C.H?
And if I’m not mistaken, Danny might be clueless but if he can recognize her as the Black rose, I bet he can recognize her as a W.I.T.C.H. too.