|Reviews for Hyde's Redo|
| hanselnext 3/27/13 . chapter 30
Poor Hyde. Yeah, drugs are bad for kids, so I'm not surprised that he passed out.
Hyde huffed in anger as Kelso shoved a bag and lighter into his hands. Not to mention, it was just a model rocket; it wouldn't actually explode. Then again, nothing is impossible when Kelso is around.
- LOL. Yeah Kelso is an idiot, he can make anything explode.
The fact that he was so mad was making him madder, because, in true child fashion, he couldn't control it. It was all impulsive.
- I like how you show that being stuck in a little boy's body is having an effect on his behavior. Hyde is throwing temper tantrums like a little kid and can't keep his zen.
| hanselnext 3/11/13 . chapter 29
Awesome chapter. Loved the Hyde/Laurie interaction as always. Once again Hyde won the battle against Laurie. Really loved this burn:
"Yeah," Hyde smiled, "I know how much you like licking and sucking on things, right? Sorry, they were out of Kelso flavor."
- LMAO. Hyde you win.
Forman giggled, "Donna, don't you know that Jackie doesn't know what waiting is?"
- I always enjoy when Jackie and Eric insult each other. I hate stories that pair them up romantically. I don't get the fascination with JE as a romantic pair. They never liked each other on the show. They were always adversaries on the show and I like how you keep them in character by having them insult each other when they can. Great job on this chapter.
| hanselnext 3/11/13 . chapter 28
I felt bad for Hyde that he can't write properly.
The scribbles combined with the terrible wrapping were sending Forman into a slight fit of laughter. "Screw it," Hyde sighed. "I'm just going to throw the rest into gift bags."
- Eric was kinda of a dick to Hyde in this chapter when he was laughing at Hyde's writing. Hyde's going through a tough adjustment right now and Eric needs to be a little more sensitive.
| hanselnext 3/7/13 . chapter 27
Hyde won the battle against Laurie. He really burned her. This one was the best:
"Which one is your favorite? Humpme Dumpme?"
I really love the Hyde/Laurie interaction in this chapter.
| hanselnext 3/4/13 . chapter 26
I like the way your write the guys interaction. Sounds just like the show.
"Fine, man." He looked up at Kelso, his idiotic friend. "Tater Nuts, you planning on sitting here and ignoring Jackie for the rest of your life?"
- LOL. Tater nuts. I love how Hyde continues to burn Kelso even though he's little.
| hanselnext 3/1/13 . chapter 25
I like how Kelso got caught. He doesn't deserve Jackie.
Jackie gasped, looked at the boy who she thought loved her, then her eyes welled up with tears. "Michael…did…"
- I feel bad for Jackie but this is for the best. Kelso is a cheater and he needed to finally get caught. Will Hyde get busted for smoking pot? Will he do it again? I still have a ways to go to catch up to this story but I'm still enjoying the journey your taking Hyde on.
| hanselnext 2/19/13 . chapter 24
Hyde's dream in the beginning was really scary and freaky.
It was a crappy dream.
It started off just annoying, a few years down the road in the lives of the basement gang. Hyde was normal but had a beard, Eric had moved to Africa to become a teacher, Donna was blond, there was some kid named Randy, Kelso had a baby with some hot girl, and Jackie was dating Fez, of all people.
- Yep it was a crappy dream and also a crappy season. Great way to address season 8. Season 8 was a piece of crap.
Red dropped his fork and looked at him. "What was that?"
"Said I shoulda bet more than ten bucks," Hyde said nonchalantly. Forman shot him a panicked glare.
"On what," Red said, setting down his mug and newspaper, sending the boy an intimidating look.
"On Kelso," he said innocently, like that was the obvious answer, "I bet Forman ten dollars that he would lick that pole. Zitty Stardust here said he wouldn't," Hyde lied, taking a swag of his orange juice (which, admittedly, was a nice break from root beer).
- Nice save by Hyde. He's a better liar than Eric. Nice cliffhanger. Red is about to stick his foot is someone's ass. LOL
| hanselnext 2/18/13 . chapter 23
You really capture Laurie's voice in this chapter.
She turned around and replied, in that ever-so sarcastic, talking down to you voice, "oh Eric, I would never do that." She then regained her normal tone. "Besides, like I care if you drink or tell our parents about…what's-his-name. Mom already knew I like to roll in the hay, and Dad's just naive. But why piss him off more?" She put on her cooing voice again, "I'm Daddy's little girl, I wouldn't want to make him upset!" She grinned and finished, "Mom on the other hand might like this very much. Just imagine her face when she discovers her baby boy's been drinking. All I have to do is take one of your bottles and put it out while you're not home for her to find…"
- This sounded just like Laurie. One of my favorite parts of the show was the back and forth between Laurie and Eric. Is funny how she tried to get Eric in trouble and vice versa. Laurie always got away with it when it came to Red.
| hanselnext 2/11/13 . chapter 22
I'm having a blast reading your work. I love your story but I do feel bad for Hyde. I'm rooting for him to get his old body back and that he learns something from all of this.
Donna smirked. "Too late, we saw it." Hyde rolled his eyes and flipped the movie back on.
| hanselnext 2/11/13 . chapter 21
I like how you wrote Hyde's POV. You really showed his desperation and I can see why he chose to use his stash to escape his problems momentarily. However I cant help but think he's going to either get caught or get really really sick. His 4 year old body is not equipped to deal with smoking pot.
Why the Hell not? There was no one to stop him, and he was so fed up, why should he care what happened? The past few weeks had been only a dream, hadn't they?
- Hyde just wants to escape his problems but smoking pot while he's in this body will have bad consequences. Poor Hyde.
| hanselnext 2/11/13 . chapter 20
Oh no Hyde dont do it. He's about to get real sick if he smokes that. Realizing that he has to drop out of school finally got to him. Poor Hyde. I feel bad for the little guy. Your doing a great job showing how his physical change is affecting him mentally and emotionally.
Eric frowned, trying to think of a comeback. "But you were the one who almost ran over me!"
"No," Red said impatiently, "I stopped. Because I look for cars and cats and dumb ass children in my way before I back out of a garage."
| hanselnext 2/11/13 . chapter 19
Nice lighthearted chapter to move things along. Kelso always brings the laughs cause he's so dumb. It was cool to see Hyde having fun for a change. I like how you mentioned him waking up early on saturday. Little kids tend not to sleep in on the weekends. Being in a little kid's body has affected his sleeping patterns. I like that he burned both Eric and Kelso in this chapter.
"Dude, Kelso, you really need to stop hitting on the girls in my family."
Hyde frowned at Eric. "Cut him some slack, man. All of the girls in his family have whiskers, he doesn't know what it's like."
Kelso looked at him and squealed. "For the last time, my family doesn't have whiskers!"
"Yeah," Eric enthused, "they have mustaches!"
"Hey!" Kelso yelled.
| hanselnext 2/11/13 . chapter 18
I really like how you wrote about Hyde feeling guilty over Red losing his job and how this made him think of Edna. He really had a crappy childhood with such a horrible mother who made him feel bad about himself.
Money would be even tighter now, which made him feel immensely guilty when he remembered the conversation he had with Kitty a few days ago when she had said he could stay there as long as needed, money beside. He had the impulsive urge to go out and get a job for a brief second before he remembered his current situation.
- This was my favorite part of the chapter. When Hyde moved into the Forman house on the show he was really grateful and he did what he could by helping out the formans, even getting a job. Too bad he's stuck in a four year old's boy's body and therefore cant get a job but the fact that he thought about it just shows what a great guy Hyde really is. This is one of the reasons he's my favorite character on the show. Nice chapter.
| Guest 2/7/13 . chapter 56
This chapter made me happy because brooke made an appearance. I really like how Hyde acts around her. Hyde is so smooth and I adore little Hyde. Donna calling Forman a wimp was funny because he is one. I could totally imagine her doing that. :)
| hanselnext 2/4/13 . chapter 17
The J/H interaction was awesome. I wonder if Hyde's going to feel guilty about Red losing his job. Nice chapter.