|Reviews for Dark Angel 4: The Devil With Angel Eyes|
| KlausNCaroline 8/14/12 . chapter 50
Great chapter, wonderful wedding and as always I love the humor. The ending was cute/funny/sad
| Lovely Vero 8/13/12 . chapter 50
...When I was little and I pissed her off, she turned me into a goat!"
- Awwwwwwwww such a nice memory in my mind ;) lol
"I'm not scared of anyone," Roxie said. "I'm just mentioning Helene's temper so that you won't be surprised if, when the wedding is over, and your sister has four legs, fur and a beard and goes 'baaaaa!'"
- ROFLMAO! Ha ha ... Melissa, you must have a ball while writing this chapter ;)
"This is just an observation," he said finally, "but have you noticed that you come from one of the most fucked up families I have ever met?"
- You think? ;) lol
Roxie nodded. "To say that she had a 'fit' would be putting it mildly. She died, Adrian made the mistake of flippantly telling her that she had to move on because he had, and that pissed Helene off so much that she possessed Tessa's body and made a whole big mess of things. I don't think any of us want a repeat of that. Or at least I don't."
- Another good memory ... Sigh ...LMAO! I love that you are revisiting all past events ;)
Adrian burst out laughing. "Good one. Now tell me the one about why the chicken crossed the road."
"To get to the other side," Lenora said. "I don't like that joke. It's not funny."
- I'm in love with Lenora...I need to find her a lover for when she will grow up ... On my way to think who? LOL ;)
"I am not being unreasonable!" Helene said. "For god's sake, Adrian. You slept with her! I'm not just gonna forget that!"
"And you killed her!" Adrian shot back. "I'm not just gonna forget that either!"
- Tit for tat ... ;) lol
Suddenly, Damon's eyes lit up. "I have an idea: what if, instead of going to Roxie's wedding, we have one of our own? We can get married before you leave!"
- Vero cheering in the background while doing the wave ... Woooo Wooo ... LMAO!
Elijah says that if he doesn't see Roxie get married with his own eyes, he'll never believe that it happened, so yes. We're gonna go together," Selina said.
- LOL, wise man! ;)
- What in the hell with Klaus? Is he stupid or what? Letting in Mary Anne!
"Nobody, Lenora," Adrian said. "Just a woman your mother and I used to know."
"Your father knew her very well," Helene added.
- Te he ... Gosh...I have so much fun now :)))
Lenora walked around Tessa and giggled. "Your dress is torn," she said. "Everyone can see your underpants!" Tessa's hand went back behind her and widened when she felt nothing but air where there was supposed to be skirt. She flushed. "Andrew!" She called to her date. "We have to go. It seems I've had a bit of a...wardrobe malfunction."
- OMFG! This is ...I have no words...LOL
"What?" Selina asked.
"I want to undagger my father," Elijah said. "He'll keep Gregory safe."
"But he hates me!" Selina said. "He's gonna kill me first!"
- Well she had a good point! ;) By the way I did not see the orange juice coming and what follow that :P
"Why?" Sam asked. "Want to tell me how great Lucy is?"
"No," Damon said. "I just wanted to say that you're doing a great job. I've been enjoying your music."
Sam scoffed. "Probably because you and Lucy can dance together to it."
- Ouch! lol
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
If you did not guessed yet, I am at the end of the chapter ... LOL
"I'm gonna miss you so much!" she said.
- CRYING A RIVER NOW ! My shipper heart ... MY DUCY! :(((
""Au revoir!" Damon called. She turned. "A bientot," she called back, then walked through the gate and onto the plane.
- Die of sadness...Not like I am not feeling this way now anyway :(((
I was completely exhausted after my day at work, but I couldn't do without reading your last chapter.
Congrats on the fourth sequel of an extraordinary story, sweetie
| Lovely Vero 8/12/12 . chapter 49
We're in a cemetery watching my mother kill someone and boom! You propose.
- Well ... lol ... At least he did it missy Roxie! There are a lot of women who their men never proposed to them. ;)
Roxie sighed. "That's reasonable, I guess. I'm sorry."
- Did she just apologize? Wow! lol
"Well, all right," Vince said. "You can go and tell him. But maybe you should make sure he's drunk or something before you do it."
- ROFLMAO! Ha ha ha ...Ya, make sure he is completely not in a conscious state of mind ;)
"Where did you get that ring?" Caroline asked. "It looks like something that came out of a cereal box."
- LOL ...For God sake Caroline, not the thing to say now! ;)
"I could help," Caroline said. "I'd be glad to."
"Well-" Roxie began.
- Oh boy! Not sure it is such a good idea? Is it? :/
"I wanted to tell you that Vince and I are engaged," Roxie said. "It just happened today."
"Really?" Selina asked. "That's so exciting. I'm very happy for you. Have you told your father? Did he throw a fit?"
- LOL! What a fucked up family! ;)
"Roxie's what?" Damon asked. "Did you just say the words 'Roxie' and 'wedding' in the same sentence?"
"The guy must be a saint," Damon muttered.
- LMAO! Poor Roxie, no one is on her side! :P
"Seriously? What's the vibe you're going for? Barbie's Dream House meets Harley-Davidson?"
- Bursted into laughter! Ha ha ha ...
"I have an idea," Damon said. "How about you go back to Roxie and Lucy and I will stay here and look at her pictures?"
- Look at the snaky Damon ... lol ... ;)
- Thank God that it was Mimi who enter the studio! Phew!
"Okay," Lucy said. "I promise." She paused. "You know what? Maybe I'll spend the night with you after all. Would you mind?"
Damon shook his head. "No, not at all. Just tell me when you want to leave here."
- SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
"Me?" Caroline finished.
"Sure," Roxie nodded. "I mean, somebody has to serve drinks at the reception, right?"
- LOL! You got to hate to love Roxie! ;)
"Don't do that!" he said. "Leave him where he is."
"But he's crying!" Selina said. "Look at him, poor little guy!"
"He just fell in the snow," Elijah said. "It's not like he split his head open or anything. He's not injured in any way. Don't coddle him. This is the sort of situation he has to figure out for himself."
- Yes boss! Not a problem boss! ; ) lol
Elijah spit out cider all over his chair. "Did you say there's someone on this earth with the courage to marry Roxanne?"
- OMG! How funny this all thing is, really ;)
- OH - OH ! :O Marry Anne...Forgot about that little snake...
Ahhhh, how much fun I had while reading this story sweetie. :)))
| KlausNCaroline 8/12/12 . chapter 49
OMG a cliff hanger YOUR SO MEAN! JK I love you but seriously...eeek!
| Lovely Vero 8/9/12 . chapter 48
He managed a small smile for her. "I suppose I could make an exception just this once," he said.
- What a kind man he is, really ;) lol
Elijah, who had been preparing to eat his cake, put his fork down, lay his head back, shut his eyes and moaned contentedly. "That feels good," he said. "You wouldn't mind going down a little, would you?"
- Wow! Mister Elijah is loosing up, I am actually impressed ;)
He'll never admit it, but Mama's the boss and soon he's gonna know that...
- *Cough / Cough * I hope she is right...lol
"Mama boss!" Gregory chirped brightly, looking at Elijah with a grin that showed several small pearly white teeth.
"What?" Elijah asked, looking at his son in surprise. "What did you say?"
"Mama boss!" Gregory repeated.
- ROFLMAO ! I knew it! ha ha ha ...It was too good to be true :P
Selina sighed. "Well, I think I'll just go until you're ready to apologize to me," she said. "I think I'll go to Damon's and make sure he's getting around all right.
- LOL! Well, that will piss him off for sure ;)
- ROFLMAO! I think I never saw Selina so mad ... Ah ah ah ;)
"In that years' time, Father will have moved on and so will Lucy."
- Ah ah ah ...In your dream! ;)
The blonde nodded. "It's no problem." She then looked at Vince with concern. "Are you all right?" She asked. "Why do you keep looking at me so oddly. Do I have something on my face?"
- Poor Vince, he must be completely lost in this go back in the past thing. ;)
The next moment, the smaller girl felt herself get slammed against the wall by Roxie. "Listen you," she said. "That woman is my mother and nobody is allowed to talk to her like that except me. And even I shouldn't be doing it. You even so much as open your mouth again and I am going to snap you in two. Do you understand me?"
- O H ! B O Y ! *Swallowing* :/
"You really are a piece of work," Vince said. "Will you marry me?"
"What?" Roxie asked.
- OH SHIT! What is the right thing to say ... I did not see that coming in the 1920' !
"What if you're the boss in this room?" She asked. "I won't try to fight you for the title or anything."
"Oh, there's no question that I'm the boss in here," Elijah said. "But it's nice to hear you admit it. Now have you had a long enough break? I think I'm ready to begin again." He rolled her underneath him and ran his hands over her. Selina giggled and said, "Yes, boss."
- Ha ha ha ...Totally into character of Elijah, Melissa ;)
WONDERFUL CHAPTER :)
Nice to read after a day at work ;)
| KlausNCaroline 8/8/12 . chapter 48
This was so good, I love the humor you put into it
| Lovely Vero 8/6/12 . chapter 47
She looked down at Damon, who gave a loud moan. "Please," he said. "Take your time thinking about what to do about me. I have all the time in the world."
- Now, now, Damon are you a bit sarcastic? lol
"Well, I don't know!" Lucy yelled. "It was either him or me. It's great to see you have so much love for me."
- ROFLMAO! Well...She is trying ... Isn't she? ;)
"Oh, my god!" Caroline panted. "If it was just the two of you, why didn't you come in through the door?"
- Well...lol...Usually, when I see someone at the door, I say hi, may I help you with something? But, hey ... To each their won! LMAO
"Lucy's loverboy is on the brink of death," Roxie said. "He got himself bitten by a werewolf saving her life and now she wants you to give her some of your blood so she can feed it to him, he won't die, and the two of them can live happily ever after."
- LMAO! Oh boy...Not exactly the way I would say it...lol
"When it is mybirthday," Elijah told her firmly, "we are sending Gregory to my mother's and you and I are going to spend the whole day in bed. No frills, no decorations, nothing silly like that."
- Now that would be my kind of party with him also ;) LOL
"And you won't give Lucy blood to save his life?" Selina asked, hitting him hard on the shoulder. "You are so petty and childish!"
- Gosh...I'm grinning so much now :)))
"Fine," Klaus said. "I'll give him a trial period. But if he so much as looks as me wrong-"
- Ah ah ah ... A trial period...OMG!
Selina shook her head. "White. But I have leftover brownies too, if you'd rather have those instead."
"Okay," Klaus nodded. "I'll have a couple of brownies."
- OMG! What a baby :P
After he finished his brownies, Klaus got up and patted Gregory on the head. "I should probably be going now," he said.
- Aww adorable, he patted his nephew! ;)
- See you bed dying scene with Damon & Lucy was WAY MORE believable than TVD! Just saying ... ;)
"But my letters weren't mean," Klaus said. "My letters were nice!"
"So was the gingerbread house the witch lived in who cooked Hansel and Gretel," Roxie said.
- Awww father and daugter ... So cute ... NOT! LMAO
Roxie looked back and forth between Damon and Lucy and said, "If you want have any celebration sex, remember Dad's right outside. Just something to think about."
- Ah ah ah ... Right to the point like always ;)
"Roxanne belives that communicating with her mother is impossible because the two of them are just too different. I thought that if you sent her back to when Selina and I were together, it would help prove her wrong."
- Oh oh oh :( What now?
"I'm glad you don't have friends," Vince said. "Then I get you all to myself." He took her in his arms and kissed her.
"That was nice," she said when she pulled away. "We need to do that more often."
"No problem," he said and carried her into bed, shutting the door behind them.
- SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE ! :)))
- Oh oh ...Mary Anne is coming :/
AMAZING CHAPTER MELISSA! :)))
| KlausNCaroline 8/6/12 . chapter 47
EEK! This was an exciting chapter! Great job as always
| Lovely Vero 8/3/12 . chapter 46
Klaus sighed. "I don't know," he said. "She's grown up now. What would she need me for?"
- Awww wonderful convo between Alistair and Klaus :) Now it was working perfectly. And Klaus, you have no clue? She does need you!
"It doesn't count if you compel them," Vince said. "That's not a real relationship."
- Very wise, Vince, very wise ... lol
"No!" Roxie said. "I want to go to the wedding!"
- Oh boy! The spoil brat Roxie just spoke! ;)
"My name is Not Interested," Roxie said and shoved Sid away.
- ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING! I need to remember that sentence ;)
"This isn't going well at all," Vince said. "A person should be able to go to a wedding without worrying whether or not there's gonna be a body count!"
- Ha ha ha ...You think? Gosh...This is priceless. ;)
"Well, yes," Roxie nodded. "They did. "But at least they died drunk and happy. That's how I would like to go. If I wasn't practically indestructible, I mean."
- See how adorable and logical she is ... :P
"Well, lucky me," Vince said sarcastically. "I get to spend the rest of my life with a clingy, codependent bitch who can't make any other friends. Yay."
She slapped him. He started laughing, high, cold and cruel. She slapped him again and again and again, but the laughter just went on and on. Finally, she ran to their bedroom and shut the door, throwing herself on the bed, tears flowing freely from her eyes.
- Oh boy, I did not see that one coming :O
"I'll take Stupid Questions for five-hundred, Alex," Damon told her flatly. "I hate him. He's a dork."
- Jeopardy! Yay...LMAO
"Are you sleeping with him?" Damon asked. "Have you seen him naked? Is he bigger than me?"
- Is he bigger than me? :O Seriously, Damon? ROFLMAO! OMG!
"What about Jason?" Damon asked.
She looked down at the wolf. "He'll live. You're more important now."
- Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e ! And it is so intense that I can't breathe now :O
"Even tell your father?" Alistair asked. "His blood alone can cure a werewolf bite."
Lucy felt her heart sink. "That's the only way?"
Alistair nodded. "Yes, my dear. I'm afraid it is."
- You are not finishing the chapter this way? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO !
Awww I truly, truly loved this chapter to pieces. :)
Perfect end of the day.
| Lovely Vero 8/1/12 . chapter 45
"And say what?" Sam asked testily. "Hey Dad, why are you screwing Lucy?"
- Well ... That could actually be a little bit awkward ... Crickets! ;)
First, I had to spend years and years watching Mother cry because you left her for that Katherine and never came back. And now, I have to watch out for Sam because first you were too stuck on Mother to notice anything wrong with him as well as mooning over this-this child who-"
- OUCH! That most hurt a bit ...
"What situation?" He asked. "Darling, you've gone all pale. What's the matter?" Then he heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. "Excuse me," Joshua said quietly. "I don't mean to intrude, but I need a moment alone with my mother."
"Who is that?" Elijah asked Selina.
- Ok...I know the situation is not funny ... But I am ROFLMAO! I just imagine the face of Elijah ... Te he...
He was a bit more awake now, a small smile softening his features as he took her into his arms. "You're unbelievable," he said. "You mean a lot to me, you and Gregory. I love you both very much. You especially."
Selina grinned. "I love you too!" She said.
He lay down and she snuggled against him. "Goodnight, honey," she said.
He grinned and closed his eyes. "Good night, darling."
- DOUBLE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
-Why in hell would Roxie needs to tell Sam about the werewolf bite to hurt Lucy? Grrr...
"Before you go," Selina asked, "I've been wondering about these blankets." She fingered his navy comforter.
"What's wrong with them?" He asked. "Do they make you too hot?"
- Ahhhh men! Beside the point Elijah ;) lol
"'Hello, my name is Elijah and I am the most uptight, boring person on the face of this earth'?"
- Ehhh I am sorry, but I would like to protest! lol
Alistair gave him a look. "Look at this, and then look at your bed. The blankets are like you and her. You're the comforter. Solid, warm, but kind of severe. Selina is the quilt. She adds color to your life just like the quilt is adding personality to your bed. You'll be glad if you let her do the same with the rest of the house."
- I told you before, I love that part so much! :)))
"No," Elijah shook his head. "I will not put anything in my living room to match a fluffy pink pillow! That will just suck all the dignity out of my decor!"
- Now, now Elijah ... Be open to possibilities ;)
"What?" Elijah burst out, his face red, a vein in his temple throbbing. "You mean to tell me that you were sitting in this chair, when-ugh!" He shuddered. "How disgusting. I'll have to send the cushion to the dry cleaners'."
- ROFLMAO! I belive it is a tiny bit late ... :)
- Poor Alistair ;)
Aww I laughed so much with this chapter, Missy ;)
| KlausNCaroline 8/1/12 . chapter 44
Another incredible chapter..I am going to read it a second time!
| Lovely Vero 7/30/12 . chapter 44
"We're both gonna be miserable because you love me and I promise to reward you handsomely after,"
- Ha Ha Ha ... I wonder how she will reward him? :P
"Oh, come on, Mr. Grumpy Gills!" Selina said, patting him lightly on his face. "It's a new day. Be cheerful!"
"You be cheerful," Elijah said. "I don't see anything to be cheerful about. And I don't like when you have those weird mood changes that you have."
- Look at him trying to get out of this! :P
- Grumpy Elijah...LMAO! I can only imagine his face ... Te he.
"And that's not all!" Mimi rushed on. "She wants to use your paintings to promote her art gallery in Paris! If you give her more and let her make an exhibit, she and her assistants will give you lessons in any medium you'd like! What do you think about that?"
- Here we go, I'm starting to cry already :(
"Because he raised Lucy too," Selina said. "He deserves to be made aware of whatever Lucy's got up her sleeve."
"But he's not even her father," Klaus said. "I am!"
- Ouch! It's not like you were there to raise her ... So, maybe a bit of consideration, Mm? :/
"Well that's just jolly!" Klaus said. "Why don't we invite Damon to come with us as well? You shacked up with him for six months after she was born, and now she's doing it too!"
- *Cough - Cough* - Touché! ;)
"A lot of things can fall under that category," Selina said. "Stealing, murdering, getting drunk and swimming naked across a canal during Carnavale in Venice and waking up in the house of a very distinguished painter, only to discover that-have I said too much?"
"I remember that," Klaus said, grinning. "You were so out of it the next day and we-"
"Yes," Elijah said dryly. "You both have said too much. Then he turned his attention back to Lucy. "So what is this opportunity you told your mother about?"
"She'll be eighteen by the time she returns," Elijah pointed out. "Old enough to make her own decisions. If she comes back after a year away and still feels affection for Damon, then we won't stand in her way."
- Let me love you Elijah! *INSERT HUGS AND KISSES*
"Be nice," Klaus said. "If she's making an effort, I expect nothing less of you as well."
"Fine," Caroline said. "I can't wait to get this stupid evening over with."
"You and me both," Elijah said from the backseat.
"Cheer up," Selina said. "Want to hear about the trip Gregory and I took to the aquarium today?"
- LMAO! The evening from hell will start soon :P
Twisted my ankle," she explained to Roxie. "I'm more stable if I'm holding on to someone."
- Let the war begin :)))
She passed it around and everyone took some until the bowl was set in front of Caroline, who was sitting on Roxie's right with Klaus on her other side. "No, thanks," Caroline said, looking at it. "I think I'll just have the bread. But as she reached for the bread, her elbow knocked the bowl and send it right into Roxie's lap. Roxie let out a shriek and stood up.
- How unfortunate? LOL ;)
- Ah ah ah ...Caroline's head in the sink with water ... You have to love to hate Roxie? ;)
He grinned back and pulled her to him, pushing her skirt up and running his hands over her bottom as they kissed deeply. Then he picked her up and carried her to his bed where they undressed each other and he ran his hands over her body, knowing that he could close his eyes and he'd still be able to remember every inch of her.
- My shipper heart is breaking in 1 000 pieces now :(((
"Kiss me again," she said. "On my neck. I like how your lips feel."
- Grr...You're killing me Melissa ... :(((
"If you love me, you won't go," Damon said. "You walk out that door and we're done."
"You're bluffing," Lucy said.
Damon shook his head. "No, I'm not."
"Fine," Lucy said. "I'm leaving. Goodbye. See you when I get back." She made her way toward the door and Damon yelled, "No, don't go! You were right. I was bluffing!" He grabbed her around the waist and held on to her.
- ! My heart, my poor heart ...
"Oh, my god," he said to Lucy. "Are those yours?" He looked from the panties in her hand to his father clad only in his boxers, then turned around without a word and left the room.
- OMG! My heart is breaking so much ... Poor Sam...
*Vero goes to cry in a corner*
| KlausNCaroline 7/27/12 . chapter 43
I love fast updates! Loved it loved it!
| Lovely Vero 7/26/12 . chapter 43
"No," Roxie shook her head. "I don't need any of your sympathy hugs, thank you very much!"
"Okay," Vince said, slowly removing his shirt and throwing it in a bush. "I'll just be waiting here, all alone, for when you do." Whistling, he began to edge sideways towards the door and then Roxie ran after him and threw herself at him, knocking him to the ground and hugging him hard.
- ! How cute is this? Really? :)))
"No," Adam said, reddening. "First my mother bought my clothes, and then my personal shopper, and then as a dog, I didn't need clothes. It was a much simpler time."
- ROFLMAO! Very important to mention the dog part, really... ;)
"I am not," Damon said. "I would know that hair and those long legs anywhere."
Stefan gave him a look.
"I mean," Damon said, "I would know her anywhere."
- Ah ah ah ah ... Poor Stefan, really ;)
"I used to drool and lick myself in public and women still loved me," Adam said. "Did you know that?"
- Rolling on the floor with laughter! Melissa...te he...
It just so happened that the balcony near the men's clothing store was just above the food court and Lucy and Damon watched in amazement as a naked Adam ran down the escalator with four security guards after him and jumped into the fountain in the center of the food court. When he saw Damon, Adam grinned sheepishly. "I think I'm ready to go home now," he said.
- What in the name of God? :O LMAO!
"You're hoping that Lenora will turn Damon into something gross, aren't you?" Lucy said. "Adrian, that's really transparent."
- Him and me, both ;)
"Yeah," Damon looked around. "This is better." They began kissing and touching each other everywhere. Lucy felt incredibly glad she'd decided to wear a skirt that day. As his hand went up her thigh, she kissed down his neck and let out a moan as he rubbed her panties. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, but just as he was about to unzip her skirt, they heard knocking.
"I know you're in here!" Lenora called. "I heard the kissing noises! Damon has to come out and be Ken or I'll tell Daddy!"
Lucy and Damon looked at each other guiltily. "We're coming, Lenora," Lucy said. "Just a minute."
- What? NO - NO- NO! Go away Lenora ... Sigh ...
"See?" Selina said. "I'm giving you unpleasant news and we're dealing with it. Aren't you proud of me?"
"Yes," Elijah said, rubbing his temple. "Ecstatic."
- Te he ... By, the way Elijah junior, aka: Gregory is too cute for words! :)))
Gosh I laughed so much with this chapter. :)
| KlausNCaroline 7/25/12 . chapter 42
"Now are we good?" Caroline asked.
He nodded. "Yes, we're good."
I have been roommates with a woman named Caroline and we finally decided to make our relationship official
I am loving all the characters and the storyline, keep up the great work!