|Reviews for The World Needs You Now|
| xNymira 4/2/13 . chapter 5
Gaaah 4:03 in the morning and I'm hooked! I'm addicted to Transformers fanfics lol I have to stop reading though for the night cause my eyes are too blurry to see any more :;(.
I'm probably gonna have some wild dreams tonight! Cool!
Looking forward to reading the rest of your story tomorrow lol
| Guest 3/31/13 . chapter 31
You are a fabulous writer. Shall I list the reasons why?
1. There aren't nearly enough GOOD stories revolving around a Mirage/OC
2. This story was pretty much clear of spelling mistakes, had excellent grammar, a good plot line, ect. Loved the fact that curse words were NOWHERE to be found... Unless I wasn't paying attention... -.-'
3. Bringing Jazzy back is always a plus!
4. I haven't read a fanfic yet that displayed a good storyline with that fact that the general public knows practically everything about the Cybertronians. Though I do understand the conflict on how CHICAGO is covered up...
5. You combined my three favorite things in this entire world: Transformers, books, and horses. Btw, I loved how you compared Ironhide to a horse. I dare you to have Mikaela tell that to his face! XD
From an impressed reader
P.S. When I read on how her phone was alive, I quite literally screamed at my own iPhone to be a Cybertronian. I kid you not.
| Guest 3/31/13 . chapter 31
You are a great writer. This has me hooked! Want to know why?
1. There aren't nearly enough GOOD stories rotating around Mirage/OC
2. IT'S ALMOST THREE IN THE FREAKING MORNING AS I WRITE THIS! As I said, I was hooked
3. Great plot line, grammar, and quality. Another thing that signals a great writer
4. I'm not ready to sleep yet! I'm reading more!
Random Fact: I kid you not; when I saw that Mikaela's phone was a Cybertronian, I literally BEGGED my phone (on which I am using right now, and iPhone at that) to transform.
GOD PLEASE LET TRANSFORMERS BE REAL! Does anyone out there agree with me?
From an impressed and somewhat fanatic reader.
P.S. Haha. FAN-atic... That wasn't very funny -.-'
| Aiedail 2/1/13 . chapter 7
Quick qustion, in this chapter when you refer to knight Rider, which Knight Rider do you mean? Kight Indistries Two Thousand, or Knight Indistries Three Thousand?
| KayleeChiara 1/31/13 . chapter 31
Enjoyed this story... I'm surprised I hadn't found it before... was reading the next one, Mikaela Cody Prime when I realized I must've missed some serious story... good thing I found it! Now, off to read the one I found in the first place! :) Thanks for writing! I think this is the first fic I've read about Mirage. Very nice!
| Jazzfan0217 1/17/13 . chapter 11
Yay! :D! Officially my favorite chapter lol, ya almost had me cryin' for a sec there. But my fave is finally back to his big self :D! Great job again, I do really like readin' this. :)
| Jazzfan0217 1/16/13 . chapter 3
*Fangirl squeel* YAY Jazzy's back! - And he's mini :D *Looks to iPod...* Why oh why can't it do that lol
| Madsluads 12/15/12 . chapter 11
The 'bots are rubbing off on him. :)
| Madsluads 12/14/12 . chapter 4
Does he happen to be a red Ferrari with knives on the back of his forearms?
| Madsluads 12/14/12 . chapter 1
Even though she is most define fly in trouble she just smacked Barricade across the face. I love her!
| WILDTRON01 10/15/12 . chapter 31
awww! so happy Jazzman alive,Dino/'kaelasuper cute, i could hear myself squeling(iknowright) but so 'mazin this is my 2nd review ever yay! ya rocked sistah cant wait for #2 WILDTRON01 OUT:D
| Shadow Katakura 10/6/12 . chapter 31
Aww! That part at the end almost made me cry. You did a good job with this story!
| Kaitlyn Thorne 9/30/12 . chapter 31
Aw, nice wrap up for this story! Everything is basically alright now, isn't it? That's awesome! _
I'm glad that the ending wasn't filled with suspense or anything, or else I would be dying for the sequel!
So, in other words, I'm happy :)
'Till next time!
| Naughtia 9/30/12 . chapter 31
Yay! Good ending! Me love it! Keep up the good work!
| Iceshadow911247 9/30/12 . chapter 31
W-what? The end? Alright, I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel. This story was really unique in its own way. I'm glad a came upon it in the archives. Keep up the good work!