|Reviews for The Elder Scrolls VI: Smash Bros|
| Darkest2397 5/14/13 . chapter 1
1. Name (At least first name, can include last name or a city you are from):Darkrage
2. Gender (Male or Female, no in betweens):female
3. Race (Races that you can play as in Skyrim):argonain
4. Appearance (Height, eye-color, skin color, etc.):height:5"7 eye color:reddish-brown skin color:dark green has no horns or hair, horizontal scar on left eye.
5. Warrior, Mage, Thief (pick one or two):warrior-mage
6. Armor (Light armor cannot be above Elven, heavy armor cannot be above Dwarven, can only be forged, so no quest armor. Mages can wear robes with some abilities):fur armor,fur boots,fur branches,novice hood
7. Weapons (Two short range weapons or sword and shield, nothing above Elven):a elven mace and a steel mace
8. Long range weapons (Two spells or a bow, no spell above adept, no bow above Elven):sparks and flames
9. Special attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up):shocks or burn people with a large ball of lightning or flames, jump mid-air she has the mace over her head and let gravity do the rest.
10. Smash attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up):does side swipes, smash someone's head, shock or burn someone, diagonal swipes
11. Final Smash: constantly smash someone with her mace.
12. Personality (The OC's will be staying at the Smash Mansion, how well do they react living with the others):She can be nice, but can be nasty to someone or group that is being mean, or rude to her. Does note like the undead and racist people (from bad experiences with them).She is usually quiet , but she will bud in some conversations. Trouble usually finds her any time. She also can be loyal to close friends and family.
13. Roommate (Who are they rooming with at the Smash Mansion?):Bowser
14. History (Where are they from, where have they been, stuff to explain their personality):She was born and raised in the Black Marsh with a trouble-maker reputation. One day she gotten carried away adventuring and ended up in Skyrim. She traveled around Skyrim doing favors for people. She eventally joined the dark brotherhood, but she became less involved after she got married. One year later, she joined the Companions for three years. Now, she is considering to settle down and start a family.
15. Where would they most likely be when they receive their letter:a town or city
16. Anything else I should know: She can get restless when she is bored and has a bad smirks after she kills or hurt someone.
| Fire Gear 11/22/12 . chapter 1
3. Race: Argonain
4. Appearance:Height 6'1", eye color blue, skin color dark red:
5. Warrior, Mage, Thief: Warrior Mage
6. Armor leather armor with no helmet
7. Weapons Two steel swords.
8. Long range weapons Firebolt, chain lightning.
9. Special attacks Neutral dual sword strike, Side dive bomb, Down hit both side, Up uppercut with his fist.
10. Smash attacks Neutral firebolt charged attack, Side small firelolt, Down chain lightning to the ground, Up chain lightning in the air.
11. Final Smash: can use lightning storm hittin anyone in front of him like Samus' final smash
12. Personality: he is a nice person and love to fight. He is a level headed man and speaks in a formal way when meeting new people. he is almost ok with everything so you can talk to him when you need help or someone to talk to. He didn't like it when people take his food. (I'm looking at you kirby.)
13. Roommate: Lucario
14. History Gears is from the imperial city and he is always meeting new people and they always bring the most weirdest things with them but he got used to weird things. One day he hear word of dragons in skyrim and when he was younger he always wanted to meet one. so he came to skyrim one week after Alduin was killed.
15. Where would they most likely be when they receive their letter: half way up the throat of the world.
16. Anything else I should know: he likes to coffee and out smarting people. Do not wake him up, he was a reflex that anyone tough him when he is sleeping he'll punch you in the face. he got this when bandits try to raid him on the way to skyrim.
| Guest 10/16/12 . chapter 1
1. Name niloc
2. Gender Male
3. Race :nord
4. Appearance Height 6.2, eye-color black, skin color tan, hair color black
5. Warrior, Mage,
6. Armor steel
7. Weapons steel sword and shield
8. Long range weapons fire bolt,bow
9. Special attacks Neutral bow, Siderun strike, Down sheild charge, Up sword spin
10. Smash attacks (Neutral deflect, Side firebolt, Down ground sword spin, Up sword strike
11. Final Smash:bellesing of talos:invinceble for short time
12. Personality loner but can make a good joke here and there
13. Roommate no one
14. History was also at the dragon attack of helgen survived and folloed the DB here and there
15. Where would they most likely be when they receive their letter: whiterun
16. Anything else I should know:he hates people that wont shut up
| Pinkie Diane and Surprise Pie 10/7/12 . chapter 4
1. Name (At least first name, can include last name or a city you are from): Lili Crithmesa
2. Gender (Male or Female, no in betweens): Female
3. Race (Races that you can play as in Skyrim): Elvin (She is also half shadow due to a curse put on her when she was 8)
4. Appearance (Height, eye-color, skin color, etc.): She is thirteen, is about 5'4", has (Wait for it...) pale skin on the right half her body, and pitch black skin on the left. Her right eye is a violet-red color, and her left eye is white. Like, all white. Her hair is medium length, usually worn down. The right half of her hair is blonde, with black tips, and the left half is jet black with blonde tips. She wears a green shirt, black leggings, and brown boots.
5. Warrior, Mage, Thief (pick one or two): Warrior and Mage
6. Armor (Light armor cannot be above Elven, heavy armor cannot be above Dwarven, can only be forged, so no quest armor. Mages can wear robes with some abilities): Light Elvin armor, just the chest plate and shoulder pads, and a helmet, all of which bear the Ying-Yang symbol in the dead center.
7. Weapons (Two short range weapons or sword and shield, nothing above Elven): An Elvin sword and Elvin shield.
8. Long range weapons (Two spells or a bow, no spell above adept, no bow above Elven): One Elvin bow with normal and dark arrows. (I don't know if those exist or not.)
9. Special attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): Fire normal arrow, fire dark arrow, spinning ground slash, uses shadow powers to float upwards for a few seconds.
10. Smash attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): Slash, power slash, sword plunge, shield head but.
11. Final Smash: Uses her shadow curse to become a dark shadowy blod that can drain the color out of anything it passes through. Color drain can freeze someone for a minimum of 3 seconds, can last in shadow form or a minute.
12. Personality (The OC's will be staying at the Smash Mansion, how well do they react living with the others): She is a bit of a loner, but open to anyone who knows her well. Sweet but shy most of the time, but can be assertive and quite intimidating due to her half shadow nature. Doesn't really take to the bubbly types (A.K.A. Peach) but does like people who don't judge her (I would assume that would be Toon Link, Pit, and Pokemon Trainer)
13. Roommate (Who are they rooming with at the Smash Mansion?): Pit
14. History (Where are they from, where have they been, stuff to explain their personality): Doesn't really have a hometown, just travels around for the most part. Has been everywhere in Skyrim for the most part. Has no known relatives and likes it that way. She likes living on her own the way she has always been.
15. Where would they most likely be when they receive their letter: In a tree plucking apples.
16. Anything else I should know: She was cursed at the age of 8 to be a half shadow because she was a strong and powerful girl and her parents were training her to defeat evil. Her parents were killed from getting the color drained from them and has ever since then had nightmares of the shadowy figure that killed them right in front of her...
So, wadda ya think? I know, really weird, but sounds cool, right? A half shadow Elvin? Will be worth the lols.
| DeathDealer1997 7/6/12 . chapter 3
If you don't like Jack, then you can consider this guy
1. Name: Kaiden Long-Shot
2. Gender: Male
3. Race: Imperial
4. Appearance: He's a pretty tall guy, keeps in shape, blue eyes and black hair tied in a short ponytail
5. Warrior, Mage, Thief: Archer, so I would guess a mix between Warrior and Thief
6. Armor: He wears steel-plate armor and boots. No gloves or helmet since gloves would hinder his grip on arrows and a helmet would limit his sight
7. Weapons: He uses martial arts. His fighting style is evade-and-counter. He has memorized all the pressure points on the human body and the moment you give him an opening, he'll aim for that. Not as reliable as his archery skills, but it's a good back-up plan
8. Long range weapons: He's pretty flexible when using a bow, he'll use whatever kind of bow he's given and if he has to, he'll make one from scratch
9. Special attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): Charges a shot and shoots his target with deadly accuracy. Dodges any attack coming at him and shoots an arrow in retaliation. He'll aim for the feet of his opponent, immobolizing them for a short period of time. He'll shoot an arrow into the sky, impossible for the untrained eye to trace so only he knows where it will land
10. Smash attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): not sure how this differs from special attacks but I'll give it a shot...yea, I don't get it
11. Final Smash: Shoots 5 arrows at the same time. One into the heart, 1 into each lung, 1 in the throat and 1 right inbetween the eyes
12. Personality: He's a thinker, patient and careful. He likes quiet people, but is pretty polite to almost everyone he meets, except to people who he doesn't think deserves kindness. And if he thinks he can get away with it, he'll show some extra flattery to females, if for nothing else so he can learn more about them (did I mention he's obsessed with learning everything) He has seen the best kind of people, the worst kind of people, and everything in-between. He uses his expirience to provide sage advice when he sees people who are suffering from a lot of inner turmoil
13. Roommate: Link
14. History: He comes from a line of Legionairs. When he was a rookie, he was assigned to special task groups and infiltration teams, to hit at key points during wars. He was usually placed as an archer, and over the years his skills only improved, as did his patience and wisdom. Unlike most veterens who dreaded the horrible things they had seen in the world, he embraced it and valued any kind of information he obtained. Although the things he saw still got to him, and he began to hate injustice, and he eventually left the Legion because their rules held him back from helping people when they needed it the most. With the mind of an expirienced general, he formed a band of vigilanties and called themselves the "Keepers." They wandered Tamriel seeking injustice and killing it. While they were in Skyrim, something happened that not even Kaiden could have expected, they were betrayed by one of their own. Kaiden's entire team was slaughtered, and ever since then he was hunting down everyone envolved. Planners, ring-leaders, gunmen, anyone and everyone.
15. Where would they most likely be when they receive their letter: Practecing his archery on some birds
16. Anything else I should know: He's pretty patient and doesn't get annoyed easily. In an argument he'll probably be hiding in the back, watching as the event unfolds and if he sees an opprotnity to break it up without violence, he'll take it.
| DeathDealer1997 7/3/12 . chapter 4
1. Name (At least first name, can include last name or a city you are from): Jack the Deadly
2. Gender (Male or Female, no in betweens): Male
3. Race (Races that you can play as in Skyrim): Nord/Vampire Lord
4. Appearance (Height, eye-color, skin color, etc.): A lean man with strong arms, average hight, glowing red eyes and pale grey skin
5. Warrior, Mage, Thief (pick one or two): Archer, not sure which of those this falls under
6. Armor (Light armor cannot be above Elven, heavy armor cannot be above Dwarven, can only be forged, so no quest armor. Mages can wear robes with some abilities): some Vampire Armor, boots, and gauntlets. Each enchanted to increase his archery damage. (not sure if Vampire Armor is a quest armor, if it is than just use light, steel armor)
7. Weapons (Two short range weapons or sword and shield, nothing above Elven): A steel knife that he always keeps hidden in his boot
8. Long range weapons (Two spells or a bow, no spell above adept, no bow above Elven): A hunting bow that was handed down from his father, tipically uses steel arrows
9. Special attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): Shoots multiple arrows into up to 3 targets, paralizes enemy with a poison arrow then drinks as much of their blood as he can in the 5 seconds it takes for the poison to wear off (will usually take away a fifth of their health)
10. Smash attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): I didn't understand much of what you meant in 9 and 10, if this will hinder my charecter in any way I can do some research
11. Final Smash: Transforms into his full Vampire form. Can float above the ground, using Drain Life in his right hand and Vampire Grip in his left. A swarm of bats shield him, halfing all damage he takes and slowly damages anyone who stands within a foot of him. This last for 60 seconds (if it is Day time it only last for 30 seconds, and bats do not come to his aid)
12. Personality (The OC's will be staying at the Smash Mansion, how well do they react living with the others): He likes to keep to himself and will watch everyone suspiciasly because he is extemely paranoid. Very selfish. He'll meet most personal questions with a glare, and all other questions with a snappy answer. He is also very intellegent, and is always planning a way to either kill someone, or a way to escape from the room should he need to.
13. Roommate (Who are they rooming with at the Smash Mansion?): Ganondorf
14. History (Where are they from, where have they been, stuff to explain their personality): He was originally part of Lord Harken's court, when his sister framed him of planning to kill Harken so that she could rise above her station. He managed to escape and lived in Folkreath as the Housecarl, living off of the blood that travalers in the inn brought. Until he was selected to join the Dark Brotherhood in Dawnstar, which he gladly joined.
15. Where would they most likely be when they receive their letter: On an assassination job
16. Anything else I should know: He's powerhungry and stubborn, and would need much convincing before he would agree to anything
| SparkLuxLucios 6/26/12 . chapter 4
If there's room, could you include my OC?
Name: Odin Red-Sword of Whiterun
Weight: 186lb (without armour)
Hair: Maroon and down to his neck
Eyes: Dark blue
Skin color: Tan
Scars: Three on his cheek (dragon claw) and one on his shoulder (arrow)
Warrior, Mage, Theif: Swordsmage (mostly warrior but with a little destruction magic)
Legs-Shrouded boots (if it's allowed, if not then dwarven)
Head-Expert Mage Hood
Weapons: Elven Sword and Dwarven Greatsword (regularly uses Elven Sword)
Long range: Fireball and Flames
Special attack: Neutral-Flames
Down-Flame cloak (for as long as it's held)
Up-Throws Elven Sword with a rope attatched to it
Smash attack: Up-Draws greatsword and swings from the ground on his left over his head to the gound on his right
Down-Jumps and launches Fireball beneath him
Left/Right-Draws greatsword and swings horizontally
Neutral-Draws greatsword and spins
Final Smash: Transforms into a werewolf
Personality: Coldhearted, selfish and bloodthirsty, doesn't like to lose and he generally just ignores other people as much as he can, but is always looking for someone strong to fight so that he can prove himself the strongest. He is also very religious (to the Night Mother and the Dread Lord Sithis) and will become violent to anyone who disrespects his beliefs.
Roommate: Meta Knight
History: Lost his memory at age 17, he found himself in Whiterun. He joined the Companions for 4 years, but left to become a mercenary for 3 years to satisfy his bloodthirsty nature. He was approached by the Dark Brotherhood after massacuring a small city of bandits and was offered an invitation. He joined them for 2 years, but faked his death to leave because he liked widespread destruction rather than assassinations. He wandered for a year, then came upon a wondering fire mage in the Rift. He convinced him to teach him some spells, and left after learning three. He has been a wandering mercenary ever since, and one of the few to ever fight a dragon and live to tell the tale.
Most likely to receive the letter: At a tavern (bar)
Anything else you should know: He will do almost anything if there is enough gold involved, and he won't word for anything other than solid gols or rare jems.
| The Mysterious Sentinel 6/22/12 . chapter 1
Most of my Elder scrolls knowledge comes from Oblivion not Skyrim. I hope that won't be a problem.
1. Name: Chakree Silcer of Leyawiin (a town in Cyrodiil)
2. Gender: female
3. Race: Dunmer (Dark elf)
4. Appearance: 5 foot 4, standard red Dunmer eyes, light blue skin with some purple as well, light black hair tied into a pony tail
5. Warrior, Mage, Thief (pick one or two): Warrior Mage, strong fighter and magic user, also stealthy but not a thief
6. Armor: since I can't do shrouded armour (Dark brotherhood armour) full fur armour except the gauntlets, they're leather.
7. Weapons: silver dagger and a Silver long sword
8. Long range weapons: A spell that shoots a ball of fire and a summon skeleton spell (skeleton carries an iron ax)
9. Special attacks: Charges fire ball then throws, strong swing with sword, creates a fire shield arround her (doesn't last long), jumps in the air hitting anything in her way with her dagger
10. Smash attacks: 360 degree sword spin (only one rotation), Strong piercing sword stab, down smash similar to down special except the fire does more damage and it's not a shield just a wave of fire along the ground, swing up with sword
11. Final Smash: The wrath of Sithis: Chakree becomes clad in shrouded armour Throws large black fire balls, lasts about thirty seconds
12. Personality: Can be quite trusting to others, too trusting some say, she ussually won't distrust anyone unless it's obvious something's wrong. Chakree is someone whose bad side you don't want get on, to get on Chakree's bad side you have to: Badmouth the Dark Brotherhood, call her a "foul smelling ape" or something similar, or call her a thief (she insistes there's a large difference between asassins and thieves and that asassins are better)
13. Roommate: Either Samus or a female OC
14. History: Chakree was born in Leyawiin a town on the southern border of Cyrodiil, near the Black Marsh. Her mother was killed by unknow causes so she grew up on the streets, at the age of 13 she found a member of the thieves guild; a tough old altmer (high elf) by the name of Zenbaar, he trained her in sneak and blade to defend herself, he wanted her to help him with his jobs but she refused. He tried to "abuse" her but she knocked him out and turned him into the guards. She got a large sum of gold for his capture do she used it to travel north to Bruma. There she found an uncle of hers also a guild thief he tried to force her into the guild but at that moment the man was stabbed in the back by Vicente Valtieri a vampire member of the Dark brotherhood, he told Chakree he was hired to kill that man, Chakree told Vicente her story and he decided she could help him, he asked her to join the DB and she said yes, several years later at 20 years of age she is a respected silencer for the DB. Over the years she became fixated on Vicente and grew to love him, however on a contract in Skyrim Vicente went missing, Chakree went to search for him and was still searching when she recieved this call from Master hand
15. Where would they most likely be when they receive their letter: In some dark wood in Skyrim searching for Vicente
16. Anything else I should know: she drinks whenever she wants to relax or when she is depressed, she was born under the sign of the shadow and can use the moonshadow power (The birthsign/stone thing is different in Oblivion than Skyrim, The moonshadow can turn you invisible for a minute but can only be used once a day), the "unknown cause" of her mother's death was a DB named Ocheeva but Chakree doesn't know that...yet
| tenzaichigo 6/15/12 . chapter 4
I won't lie that was awesome! I really did like a lot. You got the character just like I thought he would be. Have fun and relax on your vacation. Thanks!
| Lady Epicness 6/15/12 . chapter 4
My favorite part in the chapter was the recognition between the three Skyrim smashers, it added a bit more to their characters; great job:)
| tenzaichigo 6/14/12 . chapter 3
Cool they do interact well that answers my question. Kestrel is from Riften too, I wonder if my character will know/recognize her.
| tenzaichigo 6/14/12 . chapter 2
This seems that it's going to be awesome. Can't wait to see the other smashers.
| tenzaichigo 6/14/12 . chapter 1
This is an awesome idea.
| Lady Epicness 6/10/12 . chapter 3
You portrayed Kestrel awesomely, I may add, and have made me proud:D Anyway, the writing style works well for you, and the grammar and all that nice jazz is in ship-shape. So, yeah. Nothing but positives from me right now:)
Shadow hide you,
| Lady Epicness 6/9/12 . chapter 2
Well, my review derped:p So here's the rest of the OC, and good luck:)
Name: Kestrel Darkcrown of Riften
Appearance (Height, eye-color, skin color, etc.): Standing at about 5'9, and weighing 140, you'd think it wouldn't be easy for her to just... Disappear. Well, you're wrong. She has olive skin, inherited from her mother, and dark, dark green eyes, the color of the forests in Skyrim. Her ebony-colored hair is usually tossed up and out of the way in a messy ponytail. She's actually pretty young looking, having the looks of a nineteen year old girl. Which is true.
Warrior, Mage, Thief: Thief
Armor: I would say Thieves Guild armor, but since it's unavailable, a set of leather armor, excluding a helmet. She's a rebelXD
Weapons: Two steel swords.
Long range weapons: Being a Breton, she'll stick to her magic; she'll either launch a brief Conjure Familiar onto someone(Three seconds), or shoot an ice spike.
Special attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): Dodge and slice, a quick dash, a divebomb, or a bounce on air onto a ledge or into more air(Think high acrobatic skill from Oblivion)
Smash attacks (Neutral, Side, Down, Up): A whirlwind slice(Twirling on her heel 360 and swinging), roundhouse kick, throwing down a fireball, and throwing a Conjure Familiar upwards.
Final Smash: Nocturnal's Blessing; A laugh comes from Kestrel as the world fades to black. It reappears again in black and white, and Kestrel, donned in Nightingale armor, takes little damage and deals out more for 15 seconds.
Personality (The OC's will be staying at the Smash Mansion, how well do they react living with the others): She's a lone wolf, sticking to the shadows and pretty much avoiding everyone. If threatened, she does go all hostile and wolfish, snapping and becoming a force to be wreckoned with. Kestrel will become furious if you either,
A) Insult her mother, who she's very close to,
Or B) Call her a "Bastard". Because she actually is one.
She does connects well with the people of her time, such as Link, Ike Zelda, etc., but with all of the high-tech people, she's silent, and typically slides out of the converstation. With her fellow people of Skyrim, she's the most open, probably. Overall, she's a quiet, perceptive girl, and is still trying to find out why the Smasher's are all gathered together...
Roommate (Who are they rooming with at the Smash Mansion?): Zelda.
History (Where are they from, where have they been, stuff to explain their personality): The child of a High Rock lord and the servant woman he abused, you wouldn't think she'd end up like this. Her mother, Avis, escaped to Skyrim on the news she was pregnant, and gave birth to twins on a North Cyrodiil road. Only one survived the flight to Riften. Avis worked her way through the ranks of the Thieves Guild, using her talents to make sure her baby girl, Kestrel, had a good life. But Kestrel picked up on her skills. She followed her mother into the Guild, and became just as successful as Avis. The duo gained a reputation as some of the best thieves in the South, Kestrel being 19, and her mother 39. This, apparently, caught the eyes of Master Hand.
Anything else I should know: Kestrel is a Thieves Guild girl through and through; as such, she has a tendancy to take valuables. They don't usually notice, with her level of skill, but it's bound to get her in trouble sooner or later.