|Reviews for A Certain Dangerous Experiment|
| CrossFaded 6/16/13 . chapter 18
I like your Alexander OC. He's one of my favourite OCs in this fandom (not that there's many of them to begin haha)
Would love to see more interactions from Alexander with the canon characters, but that's just me.
| Guest 6/2/13 . chapter 1
Teleporters cannot teleport other teleporters. It's stated in the novel.
| h-x 12/22/12 . chapter 6
well, this was surprisingly good. Keep going!
| PokeRescue18 12/2/12 . chapter 4
Hello, this is PokeRescue18 delivering to you this special review of this fanfic:
- You plot is rather interesting; however, your description needs improvement, but the details are well thought out.
- There are a few grammar errors present in each chapter.
- The abilities of your OCs are well-balanced and fits with their personality; although I can tell that several of them has the potential to be over-powerful, you managed to keep the balance of power.
Here are some suggestions for this story:
- You should include the main characters like Touma and Mikoto. Trust me, it'll make the plot a lot more interesting if think about it. On a side note, you can make one of your OCs meet up with Index! Trust me, it's going to be interesting to write.
- I hope that you keep your OCs meaningful to the plot of your story.
Well, that's all I've got. I hope that you would review my fanfic in return. My story is a crossover, but with To Aru Majutsu no Index and YuGiOh called "A Certain Duelist's Dream".
Although I have finished writing this side-story, I'm planning to write a sequel. On the sequel, GREMLIN will be the baddies. What do you think of this? I hope you reply back.
| Hotomi-Tsukino 11/28/12 . chapter 3
RumihoXLast Order. JK. XD Rumiho is just like me.
| Hotomi-Tsukino 11/27/12 . chapter 2
Misaka Worst is so funny. Can't wait til more. XD
| Hotomi-Tsukino 11/27/12 . chapter 1
I love this Alexander dude.
| EtherealFox 11/27/12 . chapter 1
"Are you implying that I, Alexander Terrarium, am not cool?! And that in trying to be cool, I am failing?"
"Yes, Alex. And I much prefered your 'Magical Powered Kanamin' theatrics, before you watched Steins;Gate."
I'll leave a proper review after reading some more XD