|I'll Say A Thousand Words or More
Author: Makai Goddess Ookami PM
Little snippets into House and Chase’s relation ship. [House x Chase][House x Wilson][1sentence Challenge]Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Humor/Romance - G. House & R. Chase - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,149 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 08-02-06 - Published: 08-01-06 - id: 3080260
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
I'll Say A Thousand Words or More
by Makai Goddess Ookami
Pairing(s): Gregory House x Robert Chase, Gregory House x James Wilson, and mentioned James Wilson x Random Woman
Warnings: Slash, Mentions of Sex, Cheating, Mild Language
Summary: (1sentence Challenge.) Little snippets into House and Chase's relation ship. House x Chase. House x Wilson.
Disclaimer: I don't own House, M.D., nor do I own Savage Garden's "A Thousand Words", they belong to their respective owners, of which I am both ignorant of and too lazy to find out.
Rants: I don't know what hit me, but I had the urge to continue this. I think I picked the wrong title for it, because I'm inspired to do twenty chapters, fifty words each, which in the end, equals one thousand. I'm such a poet. Go figure. xD
Once again, I'd like to apologize to any Wilson fans, and any House x Wilson shippers out there. I really don't have a problem with either, and House x Wilson is starting to grow on me. One of these days, I'll post a story to make up for it.
51. Bored – When House was bored he liked to torment Chase, not that he considered it torment, but he liked to pick on the blonde all the same.
52. Dominant – From the moment they hit the bed House and Chase wrestled for who was to be on top, and by biting Chase's ear House won the chance to be dominant once again.
53. Food – When it came to food, Wilson's was awesome, but Chase's was the best, but that didn't stop House from stealing both of their lunches all the same.
54. Collars – House could honestly say he was never much interested in S&M, but after seeing Chase wear a dog collar, he couldn't resist the urge to try it anyway.
55. Gravity – House supposed it was amusing, the way Chase kept coming back to him, even after the Wilson incident, as if gravity dictated they should be together.
56. Irritated – Chase ducked out of House's office and shook his head when Cameron tried to go in, shaking his head and saying House was irritated about something and throwing things.
57. Jump – Chase knew House was crazy, but he thought he had known the other man's limits, at least until House mentioned going Bungee Jumping.
58. Lonely – Seeing Chase sitting all alone and depressed like wasn't common, but Wilson couldn't stop the thoughts about it being his fault Chase was lonely.
59. Music – While Chase really didn't mind listening to music around the house, he still had to convince House they weren't going to listen to whatever crap pop was playing while having sex.
60. Nowhere – Resisting the urge to yell at House some more, Chase bit his tongue, realizing that the stupid argument was going nowhere and fast, and that he should just hurry up and pack his bags and leave.
61. Pride – House stood, his back to Chase, and said nothing, and Chase knew it was because he was too proud to admit he was wrong and say sorry.
62. Smirk – Though he knew it was wrong, Chase couldn't help but smirk at Wilson as he stood over his fallen form, because in the end, he'd gotten House.
63. Spray – Letting out a surprised squeak, Chase feel back against the counter as he dried his face, House laughing his ass off from the sink, spraying at Chase with the nozzle again, just for good measure.
64. Standing – Cuddy was just standing there staring as House rolled his eyes and closed the elevator doors before returning his lips to Chase's neck, having successfully pinned him to the wall.
65. Truce – While Cuddy couldn't expect him not to hold a grudge against Wilson and House, they all had to call truce to the bitter fights if they wanted to keep their jobs.
66. Sympathetic – Though he didn't care much for showing it in public, House was sympathetic to Chase's broken leg, as the poor thing hadn't done anything wrong, but didn't care much it was Chase in pain.
67. Uncomfortable – The silence in the room was deafening and uncomfortable as Chase was almost positive House was sleeping with Wilson, and Wilson was almost positive that Chase knew.
68. Snooze-Button – One of the many pleasure's of House's morning was to hit the snooze-button three or four times before waking up, but having Chase spend the night meant the blonde was closer to the damn clock and always hit the button first.
69. Obvious – Chase reasoned he should have known House was sleeping with Wilson, and as he watched the gestures and heard the jokes he realized it had been really obvious.
70. Voice – Chase closed his eyes tighter and rolled over trying to go back to sleep and to ignore the fact that he could hear House and Wilson's voices in the next room.
71. Wonder – Chase found it a wonder House could ever find anything in his apartment, and couldn't resist the urge to clean the place up whenever he was over which drove House crazy.
72. Young – House supposed it would be nice to be young again, he could settle for being Chase's age, because just looking back on his life in full left a bit of bitter emptiness.
73. Zombie – Chase had said House looked like a zombie in the morning as a joke and if he knew it would have meant being pushed into the shower and pounced upon with the older male making short, undead moans he would have done it long ago.
74. Amused – While he supposed it was rather amusing and cute, House found that he rather liked Chase getting protective of him at the thought of some woman – or man, in rare occurrences - stealing him away.
75. Candles – It was Chase's idea to light the candles around the room and turn the light's off before having sex, and for once House had to admit the blonde had made a smart move for once.
76. Bite – One of the things that brought immense joy to House's life was that Chase's neck and ears were so bitable, and as much as Chase hated being bit, House loved to bite even more.
77. Deck – They all sat around the table with the deck of cards between them, each seeing who would move to cut it first, and House was the only one not surprised when Chase gave in and reached for it, but House beat him to it, just for fun and to watch Chase's annoyed look.
78. End – Neither Chase nor Wilson were ever able to deduct why exactly House left Wilson and returned back to Chase, but in the end, they supposed it really didn't matter after all.
79. Fire – The first time he was able to put up with it, by the fifth it was annoying, but by the eighth click of the lighter to ignite a fire and let it die House was going crazy and made Chase put away the lighter.
80. Game – One of the first things Chase learned about House was that everything was a game to him, and while it shouldn't have surprised him that's all their relationship was, it still hurt all the same.
81. Handcuffs – So technically House probably should have wondered what Chase was doing with a pair of handcuffs hiding in the bottom of one of his drawers, but all that came to mind was using them later that night.
82. Ice – House didn't know what he hated more, the cold shoulder Chase was giving him, or the icy glares that were thrown his way whenever Wilson was with him.
83. Interested – Upon thinking about his relationship with House, Chase figured it wouldn't have really worked out anyway, because while he could feign interest to the older male's hobbies, the other wouldn't even pretend to be interested in his.
84. Jewel – House had never known Chase to get so protective of anything – with the exception of him – but he supposed the gold jeweled pendant his grandmother gave him was worthy of it.
85. Kind –Chase was a kind and compassionate soul and House was the complete opposite, yet it never really surprised anyone that they hooked up in the end.
86. Leather – Some things were meant for lover's eyes only and upon House seeing Chase in the pair of black leather pants he owned, House deemed this as one of those things.
87. Medical – House stared at the door Chase had just slammed, wondering if a medical excuse of a bum leg really was a fair argument when fighting with the blonde.
88. Narcotic – As a doctor, Chase has worked with narcotics before, but seeing the liquids pumped into House's arm after the accident was something else.
89. Off – House hated being on bottom, which wouldn't have bothered Chase except that meant that he always had to be on the bottom and found himself telling House to get off of him a lot more then normal lately.
90. Oil – While the idea of Chase and Wilson trying to fix a car was humorous, a whole new sensation came to House seeing them both with oil smudges on their shirts, hands and cheeks.
91. Paranoid – Chase refused to believe he was paranoid, and that the worry that House and Wilson were sleeping together wasn't the important, but he found himself checking through House's stuff a lot more then he normally did.
92. Piercing – House couldn't remember seeing Chase stutter the same way he did that day he'd noticed the faint scar on his belly-button from what he was right to assume was once a piercing.
93. Tattoo – One of the things House knew was that when Chase hung out with his old friends and they got drunk, they would probably do something stupid, and seeing Chase walk in with a small tattoo on his lower back wasn't as much of a surprise as it should have been.
94. Ring – House was unpredictable, that was common knowledge, but giving Chase the small gold ring to wear around his finger was something that the blonde had never expected, and House wasn't sure was right.
95. Sarcasm – Before Chase had even met House, he'd been warned about the doctor's sarcastic tendencies, but even so that didn't stop Chase from being surprised when they first met.
96. Thief – While he honestly couldn't call House a thief, Chase knew if the ass didn't stop stealing his keys and wallet from his pockets he'd have to beat him.
97. View – On a whim once, House had taken Chase on a motorcycle ride out into the country, and while the view had been spectacular, Chase was more interested in how they close they were and the fact he could feel House's heart beat when he leaned against him.
98. Weddings – Chase wasn't ever one hundred percent sure that House really hated weddings, or that Wilson had somehow gotten dragged into getting married to another woman.
99. Yearn – If Chase found it odd, he never said, but he had long since noticed House yearned for the touch of the other physically, but almost always ran away when it became more then that.
100. Jell-O – There were few things that House deemed appropriate for Chase to do, and even went through the trouble to teach the blonde how to properly eat Jell-O - Through a straw.
Got a favorite word? Is there a word you wish to see? Let me know, and I'll do my best.