Author: Yellowfur PM
[MegaTokyo] Playing with people is what makes Miho happy... some of the time. A 20 Truths style oneshot centered around Miho. Slightly angsty, with a few funny tidbits.Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Words: 536 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12-03-06 - Status: Complete - id: 3271325
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Disclaimer: I do not own MegaTokyo. Meep.
This is my first MegaTokyo fic. It's 20 Truths style, and it's about Miho, my favorite character. I usually write about my favorite characters, and if you have read some of my previous, non-parody stories, you might realize that I have a tendency to be rather unkind to them when I write about them. It's like an addiction... or something... Anyways, this has some ones that are kind of funny and some that are angsty. But I'm currently working on an funnier, ABC style MegaTokyo thing! It'll take me forever to do, knowing my rhyming skills, but I'll give it a try.
Miho's 20 Truths
1. Though it might be obvious, Miho likes to consider people games.
2. Miho works hard each morning with that ribbon pattern in her hair.
3. Few things motivate her. Beating Largo in a game one day was what motivated her.
4. When she finally beat him in Moe-Moe Ball, she realized that motivation paid off at certain times.
5. When she learned he didn't care, she decided the motivation idea was worthless and that doing things for pure fun or the sheer sport of it was a good enough reason.
6. She briefly wondered if it would be better to try to make friends with people rather than do what she was doing in
7. Quickly, she abandoned that idea.
8. Then she met Ping. It was the first time in a long while since someone considered her a friend.
9. Miho sometimes wishes it wasn't so much fun to "play" Piro and Largo. Then she wouldn't do it as often.
10. It would take a lot to make Miho give up those kitty ears.
11. Miho's actually starting to get bored with all the black.
12. She's starting to get bored of the lace, too.
13. But she hasn't gotten near bored playing with Piro and his relationship with Nanasawa. The pictures were just the start.
14. She promised herself she wouldn't let other people affect her feelings a large amount.
15. She breaks this promise to her self every day when she's happy with being around Ping.
16. Miho broke it again the night Largo got drunk and she played with him, and she cried after Piro's confrontation with her.
17. She decorated a few of her connector cables.
18. Her hair is naturally purple.
19. She used to be uncomfortable with the way she looks and how she dresses. Did this top cut too low, was the skirt cut too high, is she the right person for tights, Etc. But then she moved on when she realized it was less fun to play with your looks and more fun to play with people.
20. Miho often thinks to herself about what Junko said that one day recently. Miho thinks Junko is wrong when she says that she is a sad nobody without a life. Because Miho thinks she's happy some of the time.