|50 Sentences GeorgeAlanna
Author: Sketchy Cannabis PM
50 one sentence prompts about George x Alanna from the LJ community. Set Epsilon.Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Romance - Tortall - Words: 1,016 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10-27-07 - Status: Complete - id: 3859953
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Title: 50 Sentence Prompts - GeorgeAlanna
Pairing: George x Alanna
Rating: PG -- Nothing terrible.
Setting: Jumps about a lot.
Summary: 50 one sentence prompts about George x Alanna from the LJ community. Set Epsilon.
#01 – Motion
- Alanna cleaned her sword silently, eying George as he sharpened his own dagger.
#02 – Cool
- A growl was heard from deep in her throat as she thought viciously to herself how she disliked winter.
#03 – Young
- George was wrong; she was much too young to be wed!
#04 – Last
- Alanna remembered well into her years her last kiss with Liam – it was hard to forget him even now.
#05 – Wrong
- George sighed as he fell into his chair, his eyes raised tiredly to Alanna, "I was wrong, lass."
#06 – Gentle
- She had no idea why she felt so inclined to cry in George's arms.
#07 – One
- "One more kiss, lass… I wouldn't want to forget you."
#08 – Thousand
- Jonathan glared at George and Alanna with his arms crossed; why were they always getting into trouble?
#09 – King
- "Our dearest most wonderful charming leader requests our presence in Corus," George informed Alanna sleepily as she tumbled into bed.
#10 – Learn
- She practiced her Shang kicks and punches religiously; they were one of the few things Liam had left her.
#11 – Blur
- Alanna wiped her eyes on her sleeve, trying to clear her vision as she surveyed the scene below them.
#12 – Wait
- George paced anxiously – Stefan had informed him not long ago that she was on her way.
- Alanna would never admit that it had been hard to turn down Jon; but they both knew they'd changed.
#14 – Command
- George frowned as Raoul's commanding voice shattered the morning peace.
#15 – Hold
- He knew what she was having nightmares of, but he would die before bringing them up.
#16 – Need
- "George," she said, her voice dull and tired, her hands pulling at his shirt, tugging him closer.
#17 – Vision
- He squinted a bit, his sensual mouth pulled into a frown as he watched Alanna stretch.
#18 – Attention
- Alanna hated it when George watched her while pretending not to watch her.
#19 – Soul
- She fed the strays every morning, feeling that a little piece of her had left with Faithful.
#20 – Picture
- The paper crinkled in her fingers as Alanna unfolded the drawings her children had sent her.
#21 – Fool
- There were things even George couldn't forget.
#22 – Mad
- Alanna's eyes flashed as she stared at the retreating women – would they ever accept her, and more importantly – why was it so important to her that they did?
#23 – Child
- George danced about, grabbing Coram's hands as he whooped loudly in celebration.
#24 – Now
- She tensed at his hand on her hip, glancing t his playful hazel eyes with her brow raised.
#25 – Shadow
- There was nothing worse than Alanna after sea travel, George thought to himself as he pulled her close, feeling how thin she was.
#26 – Goodbye
- It took her days to cry out all her goodbyes – she was glad the Bazhir left her in peace to do so.
#27 – Hide
- Alanna would never get used to her husband's bad habit of hiding daggers in strange places.
#28 – Fortune
- "Myles, you've been holding out on us all, you old coot," George commented with a grin.
#29 – Safe
- George pulled Alanna closer to his side as he watched Myles and his mother dance.
#30 – Ghost
- She awoke drenched in sweat, her violet eyes staring into the dark as George's hand pulled across her stomach.
#31 – Book
- He looked on in surprise, seeing the reading material that his Lioness had been getting into lately.
#32 – Eye
- "Dear, you're making them nervous," he murmured to her softly.
#33 – Never
- "Don't leave me, George... never ever."
#34 – Sing
- Alanna rolled her eyes at George as he sauntered through the Dancing Dove, singing a raunchy song with a tankard of ale in his hand.
#35 – Sudden
- Her stomach dropped out at the sudden roll and pitch of the boat.
#36 – Stop
- Straightening her shoulders, Alanna stared down her brood, who were 'just seeing if eggs broke when dropped off the tower'.
#37 – Time
- "George, keep you hands to yourself; you know as well as I do we haven't got time."
#38 – Wash
- Alanna sunk into the bath with a relieved groan.
#39 – Torn
- George bit his lip as he thought over the possibilities.
#40 – History
- It was late when George fell into bed, muttering something about Myles and ale and books.
#41 – Power
- Alanna never forgot the feel of Thom's magic sheltered to one side of her own.
#42 – Bother
- "Uggggh, why do the children have to wake so early?"
#43 – God
- She fingered the ember stone at her throat, her purple eyes watching the joust with interest.
#44 – Wall
- He leaned his back against the wall, quiet as the night as the nobles passed.
#45 – Naked
- "George, if you don't bring me back my clothes, the Goddess help you, I will harm you!"
#46 – Drive
- Jonathan snorted at Alanna, turning a page in his book as he commented lightly, "George won't be happy until you're his, and we both know it."
#47 – Harm
- Alanna tightened the wrap on her arm as she shook, hoping it would hold until she could find a healer.
#48 – Precious
- She kissed him hard, her arms around her neck, her fingers in his hair as she exhaled hard – how would she breathe without him?
#49 – Hunger
- George lightly took the pan from Alanna, shaking his finger at her, "I thought we agreed you weren't allowed in the kitchen."
#50 – Believe
- "Do you believe in destiny?" Alanna whispered to George quietly, feeling his arm pull her closer to him, his mumbled grunt barely heard.