Author: Ultimagu PM
This story takes place in the aftermath of After Mogul, where two societies still exist. The Red who believe in genocide of the Mindworms. As well as the Green who do not believe in the genocide of the Mindworms. The fifth in the Brianback Series. WIP.Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,943 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 04-28-11 - Published: 12-23-08 - id: 4737669
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
I know hardly anyone reads my profile (which wouldn't matter since it's out of date anyway), so I have posted these following announcements in all of my stories to let you formally know that I will be attempting to write chapters for most of my stories once again. I cannot guarantee anything, but I am most willing to make the effort.
That's the important part. Here come the details (your queue to leave if you want).
Reasons Why I Haven't Been Writing:
Well…geez, put me on the spot without time for cookies or milk. I haven't been writing mostly because of the combined dedications my life has required of me. In the time since I wrote Memoirs of a Time Traveler I have done the following things, each further complicating my life as a burgeoning adult:
1. Began a polyamorous relationship.
2. Managed to get my girlfriend of five years pregnant.
3. Fought with the parents of the newest member of our 'Triad' in the Triangular relationship.
4. Finally given up the idea of trying to treat both of my girlfriends equal in public status and married my pregnant girlfriend (to avoid the evil state of Indiana's bureaucracy).
5. Had my mother-in-law move in to help us with bills.
6. Had a child whom we call Alex.
7. Managed to obtain a 35 hour job (which previously had been 20 hours since after #3 but before #4).
8. Have continued my undergraduate education throughout the entire process.
Reasons Why I Will Begin Writing Anew:
These are the reasons why I'm more optimistic about a renewed writing!
1. Resigned from my job since my boss is a douche and was probably going to fire me anyway.
2. Finals are over!
3. Looking for another job and taking care of Alex, but still plenty of free time from the additional hours (some 70 in my week) which have been freed up recently.
4. Because I hate to see 'abandoned' on my stories!
I look forward to presenting everyone with wonderful new material on old ideas. Let it be known, however, that not all of my lack of posting is from a lack of writing. I have written three chapters for various stories when my computer crashed around seven months ago. Don't blame me, blame the elves.
So, without further ado, I bid you welcome into a new age of writing by Ultimagu.