Author: Lost and Gone In Transition PM
I changed the summary due to the story plot. Two years later, things finally calmed down, cept Mitsuru is still in his "normal" attitude. Now there's some new guy and more secrets. Will things be settle? Will Mitsuru and Mahiru figure out their feelings?Rated: Fiction T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,145 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11-19-09 - Published: 01-16-09 - id: 4796870
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
I'm so so so sorry, but you have to read this lousy note from the ditz of the Little Secret's author. I'm currently stuck in a sticky situation :( After I finished my exam and came back from holiday [all the excuses for not updating], I went to re-read the Mikan no Tsuki aka Crescent Moon manga. I found out I had messed up a lot of things!! Why had no one told me? I just I must be hopeless...
1) There are 7 teardrops of the moon?! Agh! I thought there are 5! And moreover, the 2nd teardrop had recovered its power...
2) Secondly, Ru-ru can only talk to Mit-mit (you know, the brain and heart talk thingy that the rest can't hear) when she's holding the teardrops.
3) Misoka's aunt [what's her name again?], is not dead! I thought she died, you know, the part when she consumed the 7th teardrop. I thought she was killed off!! O_o
4) The Dawn Venus had actually stopped hunting the lunar race! Or so it seem, when the part the princess of the right minister [if I'm correct], explained to them. The Dawn Venus seems to understand? But I don't know. Is there anyone who can help me to confirm this?
5) The police were actually there since the first volume to the last! I thought they stopped at volume 2, where they killed Mit-mit... [A/N: DON'T DIE AGAIN MIT-MIT!]
6) Misoka got his power back?! Since when? Agh! Depress~
Of course there are more mistake than that... But i just can't remember -.- It's been a long time since i last read it [excuses]. 3 years perhaps? So i have a few choices now:
a) Re-write again.
b) Continue with whatever had happened and the way I thought it was.
c) Cry and then die [basically means give up].
Anyways I would like to thank the reviewers and all supporters.
Xxgabigailxx: Thanks so much for your reviews. I apologized for my lousy and draggy description. Blame my teacher and her 3Es: Explain, Elaborate, Exaggerate [Dear readers, don't be like the lousy girl here who blames everything on someone else]. Anyway, what color is Mit-mit's hair? It looked greenish with a stroke of white fringe on the cover of the 1st volume, but I'm not sure. And also, I apologized that I confused everything. Mit-mit told Ru-ru that she was bleeding. That's all, lame huh? Bash me if you want, I deserved it. But in my messy mind, Mit-mit shouldn't have notice the cut in the first place. If he tell her, thing would seem weird and all, wouldn't it? Umm... *suddenly feel uncertain*
Yuri no Kimi: Thanks so much for your reviews. Sorry but I wouldn't be updating soon, you know why. The way I write is horrible! Yours is so much way awesomer than mine! You should go and ask around! I bet people will say yours is like a trizillions times better than mine! Though I'm glad you like the story :) I'll try to continue, if I manage to clear things up... And don't sweat; I'll support you to the fullest!
So that's it, I know I should have re-read before writing but yeah. What's done is done. Thanks to all supporters and wish me the best to get back to the story!