|20 Things to do in Alagaesia
Author: Liraeyn PM
So, you end up in Alagaesia, and you're bored. What do you do? Here are MORE ideas!Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 458 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11-29-11 - Published: 03-15-10 - Status: Complete - id: 5818015
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
I do not own this. Also, if you end up in Alagaesia (please take me with you) and try any of these, I will not be held liable for any cat scratches, burns, arrows, or other injuries you may acquire as a result of said activities, not even if it is my fault.
11. Answer all questions with "In accordance with what the werecat told me…"
12. Have Helen give some catnip to each werecat, then once they have become 'nip junkies, make that her business. Deny any involvement.
13. Teach Urgal songs to everyone. Make them sing them whenever you ask. Also deny any involvement.
14. Cast Angela's "cheep, cheep" spell on Saphira. Even better, Thorn or Eragon. Blame her.
15. Tell Eragon that there is a spell that made him forget that he promised to give you Brisingr.
16. Find any surviving Helgrind-worshipers and tell them that since the Ra'zac are dead, they now have to worship "The Great Sneeze".
17. Replace the diamonds in the belt of Beloth the Wise with batteries.
18. Teach eenie-meenie-miney-mo to everyone, but change the line to "catch a dragon by her toe". Enforce it.
19. Invent a "Matchmaker" spell and create various pairings, the more ridiculous the better. E.g., Nasuada and Roran, Katrina and Nar Gozhvog, Galbatorix and Saphira, or Eragon, Thorn, and Snowfire.
20. Create a swarm of grass ships to fly everywhere. Blame Arya.