|What You Wish For
Author: Angellufy PM
They say we have to be careful about what we wish for. Sometimes, it will come to pass!Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Drama - Angel & Buffy S. - Chapters: 20 - Words: 23,237 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12-09-12 - Published: 08-08-10 - id: 6219618
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
I was watching IWRY for the one million hundred thousand times and had this idea. Hope you enjoy.
- Then we can start...
- To forget...
Buffy had the strength to go outside and walked aimlessly. She was feeling like her heart was being ripped out through her throat. She knew it was better this way. They couldn't be together because of the curse, because he had given up his humanity for her. She said she wouldn't forget…. And she didn't! Why? She was not sure and she didn't care. She would forever cherish the memory of his heart beating under the palm of her hand. That was the only thing she would get from their relationship.
Buffy was so absorbed in her own thoughts that she didn't pay attention to her surroundings. She didn't see the vampires and before she could do anything fangs tore at her neck.
Back in the AI, Angel felt his heart squeeze and pain so strong shot through his body making him collapse to the floor.
She opened her eyes slowly. Her head and neck were aching and it was too bright. She didn't know why, but she feared the place she was right now.
- Hey. You're awake. I'm Nurse Catherine. I'll call the doctor.
She wanted to talk, but no sound came out of her mouth. It was dry. Where was she?
- Oh. I see you're awake. My name is Dr. Damien and I'll check on you.
The doctor proceeded to check her pulse, heart beats and pupils before asking questions.
- Do you remember what happened?
- No. I… don't… remember. How did I…?
Her voice was hoarse.
- You were attacked, but was saved just in time and brought here by a good friend of mine, Charles Gunn. What is your name?
She looked at the doctor panicked. She didn't remember.
- I don't know.
- Are you telling me you don't remember your name? Family, friends, telephones, nothing?
- No. It… it hurts.
Buffy pointed to her head.
- Ok. You don't have to do anything right now. I'm going to give you something so you can sleep.
- Thank you.
Jane Doe was being dragged to sleep, but she heard the doctor say to the nurse she lost her memory.