|29 things we can learn from PotC
Author: Chrome Girl-174 PM
literaly 29 things we can learnRated: Fiction K - English - Words: 317 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12-29-10 - Status: Complete - id: 6602401
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
1) He who sleeps with pigs will rise with odor.
2) Don't take other people's treasure, even if they're dead.
3) Pirates are not all bad.
4) Rum is very handy for starting large fires.
5) Increasing one's vocabulary is a good thing.
6) When bargaining, be sure the terms are very clear.
7) Monkeys can be cursed.
8) Be very careful when telling people a fake name.
9) The closet is probably not the best hiding place.
10) Sometimes people deserved to be slapped.
11) Not all treasure is silver and gold.
12) A good decision can be a wrong decision if made for the wrong reasons.
13) Dogs are useless for prison escapes.
14) Know when to break the rules. Sometimes "codes" are merely guidelines!
15) Some people are as vacant as a hotel run by Norman Bates. + Deals made in desperation can only end badly.
16) Try not to fall behind. People will leave you.
17) On occasion, the booze must be sacrificed for the greater good.
18) Avoid picking up hats that are floating in the ocean.
19) Some people are entirely too caught up with their titles.
20) To avoid misunderstandings, use first names when doling out assignments.
21) A flogging from someone who loves you might spare you from a worse flogging from someone who doesn't.
22) There comes a time when one must take responsibility for one's mistakes
23) Sometimes it's not about winning or losing.
24) Be very suspicious when someone suggests that you settle their debts.
25) Why fight when you can negotiate?
26) Sea monsters have a remarkably predictable attack plan.
27) Sometimes the only way for a pirate to make a living is by betraying other pirates.
28) Words whispered through prison bars lose their charm.
29) No course is lost if but one fool is left to fight