|Danny Phantom Seasons 4 through 6
Author: Squirrel holding a bazooka PM
"There's a darkness inside everyone, Danny. What matters is, not how we come by it, but what we do with it."Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Supernatural/Humor - Danny F. - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,524 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12-31-11 - Published: 11-21-11 - id: 7570936
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
I don't own Danny Phantom.
So... I'm back! It took some serious mental butt whooping, but I'm finally back writing for Danny Phantom. Woot! And because I know hardly anyone ever reads these notes, I'll just get to the writing now and explain at the end.
1. Return: It's the return of Danny Phantom to Amity Park, but that's not all that's coming back. Old friends and enemies have come to town... Meanwhile, Sam and Tucker try to face their newfound fame and the 'friends' that come with it.
2. Once a Phantom: A strange visitor from the past comes to visit Danny, just as he is beginning to lose hope. Can the visitor help Danny regain his identity? Meanwhile, Jazz adjusts to college life and some ghostly neighbors.
3. That Ghost's a Genius: A new ghost shows up and sets its sights on Danny. But how can Danny deal with a ghost who will only fight with his brain? Meanwhile, in her quest to be different from Danny, Dani bites off a little more than she can chew.
4. Tail as Old as Time: Dora has come back with a request for Danny. Aragon has returned and is threatening to destroy the Ghost Zone with his following, and it's up to Danny to save it. Meanwhile, Jazz has an important decision to make.
5. Purpose: In the aftermath of the previous episode, Dani has done the one thing she could to protect herself mentally: she blocked her powers. Now unable to go ghost, Dani must come up with a new sense of purpose. Meanwhile, Danny has to deal with a new ghost who's out for revenge.
6. The Princess and the Dog: Cujo is back, cute and innocent as always. But now, he's revealing that he wants more than just a squeaky toy. Meanwhile, Dani asks Dash a favor.
7. Old Habits Die Hard: Skulker's at it again, chasing Danny and trying to impress Ember. But soon, his journey will be disrupted when he receives a certain hit order... Meanwhile, Jack and Maddie come to a certain realization.
8. Olympus Part 1: We've already met Pandora, so who's to say the ghosts of other Ancient Greek figures aren't hanging around the Ghost Zone. Danny, Sam and Tucker are about to figure that out the hard way. Meanwhile, Valerie is approached by a mysterious figure from her past...
9. Olympus Part 2: After releasing Prometheus from his prison, the gang realizes the real reason he was chained to a rock: he wasn't giving fire to the people; he was torturing them. Meanwhile, Dani faces a serious talk with Jack and Maddie.
10. Love at First Rite: Danny and Sam finally get to go out on a real date! But of course, something has to go wrong, and Danny's been acting a bit strange... Meanwhile, Tucker has begun to let his power as mayor go to his head.
11. Patrol: Tucker is determined to be the first in line to buy the new video game, Patrol, but he isn't alone. And when he and many other gamers don't show up for school the next day, what's a phantom to do? Meanwhile, Dani finds herself trapped in a nightmare.
12. The Phantom Games: Scenes from The Hunger Games are being shot in Amity Park, and the ghosts aren't too happy about it. Just why are they so angry, and how is Danny involved? Meanwhile, Jazz tries to understand her new role in her family's lives.
13. Catwoman: Kitty gets hit in the head, and when she comes to, she is convinced that she is Catwoman, and that Danny is her Batman. Just how will the gang handle this predicament? Meanwhile, Sam continues to have growing problems with her parents.
14. Cyco: Yet another celebrity is visiting Amity Park, this time a band wanting to involve ghosts in their next music video. And when Phantom is called upon to help, nothing turns out as expected. Meanwhile, Dani finally thinks she's found her niche.
15. Complex: Dani is still dealing with her fears and worries from episode five, and Jack and Maddie forcing her to go to a therapist isn't helping- not when that therapist is Jazz. Meanwhile, Danny receives a request from an old friend.
16. Give Me Liberty: Sam is finally fed up with her parents and files for emancipation. But this battle will not be easily won, and it will take a lot to prove she can take care of herself. Meanwhile, Danny and Tucker try to spend some 'bro time' together.
17. Once Upon a Rhyme: The Ghost Writer is mad at Danny for getting him arrested and throws the gang into a modern day fairy tale. But will they all get out of the tragedy alive? Meanwhile, Vlad comes across a strange landmass in space.
18. When in Rome: Danny and Co. have been invited to Rome to solve a possible haunting. But just how can they stop a haunting if there's nothing there? Meanwhile, Dani continues to seek psychiatric help.
19. Redemption: Vlad has returned with a simple request: forgiveness. Has he truly changed, or is it just an attempt to worm his way back into Danny and Dani's lives? Meanwhile, Sam, Jazz and Tucker discover something sinister going on in the Ghost Zone.
20. Sacred: The truth about Danny's becoming is finally revealed in the epic season finale. And everyone will reach a turning point. Meanwhile, someone will surrender their life for Danny to live.
Hello, everybody! I've got two options for you if you want to see this up. I think I've really found my niche in writing scripts, despite the fact that it's against FFN policy. I could also take those scripts and convert them to regular story-format, but it will take more time. So the question is: scripts and out quickly or story-format and out more slowly? You decide in the reviews!