|Race to Witch Mountain 2 Returning to Earth
Author: BriDally PM
Jack and Alex are now married and has one daughter. After 16 years that Seth and Sara left Earth they come back for a new mission. But nobody imagined that Seth would find your love here on Earth.Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Adventure - Seth - Chapters: 11 - Words: 3,289 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 01-08-13 - Published: 01-29-12 - id: 7787735
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
- WHAT? - I screamed and ran off up the long ladder.
I went into my room, it was pretty big, pink and white. My bed was in the middle of the room and beside it was a desk with my computer. I looked around thinking about what I do now. I started shaking a lot. I felt the tears coming out of my eyes.
I decided to enter the bathroom to see if I could "cool" my head. I went to my bathroom, which was in front of my bed, closed the door and turned on the shower. After ten or fifteen minutes I got out of warm water that was comforting me. I grabbed my towel and dried me, later, rolling it in my body.
I unlocked the door and when I ran out I saw Seth sitting on my bed stirring in a strange thing that looked like an I touch more developed.
- What are you doing here? - I asked with some anger, and then I blushed when I saw that his eyes were fixed on my towel, the only piece that covered my body.
- Eh ... your parents asked me to talk to you about...
- This does not give you the right to invade my room - said
- But you must understand that ... - I cut him:
- Look, could you leave me for I can change my clothes, please?
- It is urgent. - He said. "That sucks!" - I thought.
- Give me five minutes!
- Okay, five minutes. I'll wait outside your bedroom.
- Thank you.
He got up and opened the door, but before leaving he looked at me and said:
- By the way, you're a beautiful human.
- Thank you. - Blushed a lot, again.
Hey guys! I am really sorry for the late postage! But is this! Thank you so much for the reviews and the romance will begin right now!
LOVE YOU! KISSES BRI!