Author: GirlInTheMirror121 PM
Ten members of the McKinley High Glee Club have had enough. Thus, a suicide pact was born. They must carry out their assigned tasks or face the consequences. Then again, they've suffered enough already. Who will live? Will any be saved? Time will tell.Rated: Fiction T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 23 - Words: 37,230 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 05-03-12 - Published: 03-06-12 - Status: Complete - id: 7901740
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Disclaimer: I don't own Glee.
Note: This may be one of my most controversial pieces yet. Also, this is just an intro chapter, thus the length.
Warning: This fic will contain multiple character deaths. If the subject of suicide makes you uncomfortable or squeamish, I highly suggest hitting the "back" button right now.
We the undersigned of the McKinley Suicide Pact agree to the following:
1. You must complete your task within the day you are chosen for. No exceptions.
2. You cannot choose the method that the person before you chose.
a. For example, if Person B selects hanging, Person C may not choose hanging as well.
3. The leader of the group (and you very know who this is) will select the order in which you will die. They will be the last to carry out the deed.
4. No one must know of this Pact. Anyone who does reveal details of the Pact will be expelled from the group.
5. As members of Glee Club, you must select a song that will play as you are dying.
a. preferably one that relates to suicide or the abuses that you have suffered.
b. two people may not select the same song.
6. Select your method of death carefully. If you should fail (i.e. botch things up), you will be expelled from the group.
Good luck. We will meet again on the other side.
Rachel Berry Santana Lopez Artie Abrams
Sam Evans Tina Cohen-Chang Mike Chang
Kurt E. Hummel Noah 'Puck' Puckerman Mercedes Jones
The ringleader surveyed the nine students before them. "Okay," they tapped their chin, lost in thought. "Artie, you will be the first."
He gulped. "Yes," he nodded quickly.
"Good," their leader smiled softly. "Your day is Thursday. Good luck. We'll see you on the other side."
To be continued…