Author: hyperomegasonic26 PM
What happens when a scientist decides to test an invention to duplicate things in an old mask created to cause nothing but chaos and mischievous and ends up involving the heroes of Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai and Fate/stay night this new confusion? Read this story to find out. This event takes place after the events of Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code.Rated: Fiction T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 66,850 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 09-24-12 - Published: 06-09-12 - id: 8201921
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Information to understand the story of Type-Mask
I decide to write this part to show some facts that show how this story takes place one month after the events of Melty Blood Actresss Again Current Code:
- The story of Melty Blood takes place more than one year after the events of Tsukhime (ten months), following the the normal ending of Yumizuka Satsuka's route not released (possible to the Tsukihime Remake). The event takes place in August, one month after the events of Kagetsu Tohya.
- The ending that follows the outcome of the game is when Wallachia/TATARI is defeated by Sion Eltnam Altasia and killed by Tohno Shiki.
- When Wallachia was killed by Shiki Tohno, a part of the blood of Sion (containing a part of your soul) has been sucked for Zepia Eltnam Oberon three years ago, managed to take control of the Reality Marble of Zepia and became the new 13th Dead Apostle Ancestor.
Melty Blood ReACT
- The story takes place probably a few weeks after the death of Wallachia. Aozaki Aoko somehow use the remains of Zepia Eltnam Oberon (which contains the power to TATARI), combined with the suppressed personality of Len in order to create White Len. But the new family does not get well with the magus and use their skills combined with the power of TATARI, to perform the second Hologram Summer in Misaki. Both White Len and Aoko possibly were defeated by Len and Arcueid respectively.
- Arcueid after defeating Aozaki Aoko, gets to the guardianship of White Len for a while.
- Of all the TATARI copies created by White Len, Nrvnqsr Chaos was in my opinion, was the only one who remained in the living world, even with the Reality Marble Tatari being disabled. One theory is that Nrvnqsr Chaos absorbed into your Chaos, several animals during the second Hologram Summer and now use the Mana absorbed these animals to maintain their existence, hiding and being hunted by Ciel. And as White Len revealed itself in Nrvnqsr Chaos's Story Mode, she not remembers for invoked Nrvnqsr Chaos with his TATARI.
Melty Blood Act Cadenza
- None of the Story Modes of characters in this game are to the chronological story of Melty Blood, only three story modes of three characters are considered chronologically and go after the events of Melty Blood ReACT and before the events of Melty Blood Actress Again:
Neco-Arc Chaos Special Route (where he faces Neco Chaos Black G666)
Melty Blood Actress Again and Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
- The story takes place exactly one year after the death of Wallachia in Melty Blood (in August) and after the events in Melty Blood ReACT and the minor events in Melty Blood Act Cadenza. Dust of Osiris, the new master of TATARI, appears in Misaki without anyone has done even a rumor to her appear.
- Dust of Osiris erases the memories of all who knew Sion (Shiki, Arcueid, Ciel, Akiha, Hisui and Kohaku), except the true Sion, Aoko, Len, Satsuki, Mech-Hisui, White Len, Nrvnqsr Chaos, Shiki Nanaya, Miyako Arima, Neco-Arc and Neco-Arc Chaos. She revived Wallachia to recreate the first Hologram Summer and adds Riesbyfe, Roa and Kishima Kouma (now making its first appearance on the chronological story of Melty Blood) in the cast to perform the reperformance this event.
- The endings that considered as chronologic to me in this game are just three:
Tohno Shiki (when he kills Dust of Osiris)
Sion Eltnam Atlasia (when she maintain the existence of Riesbyfe)
Yumizuka Satsuki (when she, Sion and Riesbyfe are living together in the streets of Miskai)
- Hisui, Tohno Shiki Boss Rush Story Mode, Riesbyfe Stridberg Current Code, Seifuku Akiha, Neco-Arc Arcade Route, Neco-Arc Chaos, Neco & Mech and Kohaku & Mech are the only characters who have story-modes that take place after the death of Dust of Osiris. Already with the rest of story-modes of other characters not mentioned, take place during the TATARI run by Dust of Osiris, which is the reperformance of Hologram Summer of Night of Wallachia/TATARI in Misaki.
- The reason of why Ryougi Shiki to be in the story of Melty Blood Actress Again is revealed by in their own ending. She was probably invoked as a Counter Guardian by Counter Force (Alaya makes Ryougi Shiki think she's just dreaming the whole event) to eliminate Crimson Moon, who is Arcueid awakened as Archetype: Earth. Because the threat of Dust of Osiris to destroy all life on Earth, Gaia must have given strength to Archetype: Earth to possess the body of Arcueid for the first time to stop the entity and Alaya, by feeling that the awakening of Archetype: Earth could also revive Crimson Moon within her and can destroy humanity, sent Ryougi Shiki to eliminate the last True Ancestor of existence to ensure that Crimson Moon never return to the world human and threaten the humanity again.
- The Ryougi Shiki invoked by Counter Force in Melty Blood Actress Again is Ryougi Shiki of August 1999 (after the events of Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue), two years before the events of Melty Blood Actress Again. What completely explain why the characters of Kara no Kyoukai and the characters of Tsukihime could not find each other. The events of Kara no Kyoukai and the events of Tsukihime and Fate does not take place in alternate realities, but in the same world and in different periods of time (years to be exact).
Fate/tiger colosseum and Fate/tiger colosseum UPPER
During the game Fate/tiger colosseum and Fate/tiger colosseum UPPER, Taiga Fujimura apparently created the Tiger's Holy Grail, a stranger grail that she created, that is able to also make wishes come true as the Holy Grail of Fuyuki and so it creates the Tiger Colosseum, a competition in which the masters and the servants are facing each other for Tiger's Holy Grail (with the Commands Seals of the Masters not working, so each one act individually), but also cause various odd effects in the city and the people involved. Actually, who gave powers to the Tiger's Holy Grail is actually the Kaleidostick Ruby (the same that transforms Rin Tohsaka in his magic alter-ego of an alternate reality, Kaleido Ruby), which put a little of the Second Magic, which allows operation of travel between parallel worlds, combined with the power of the Great Holy Grail of an alternate reality that is not contaminated with the soul of Angra Mainyu and that is a colorless force. Kaleidostick Ruby did it to mess with the lives of all who were involved in the 5th Holy Grail War for his own amusement. Because of this, in Fate/tiger colosseum, Kotomine Kirei was brought back from the dead, but his memories of his past were erased as a result. But the villain eventually recovering hers in the end of his story mode, resumes the command of the Kotomine Church and becomes the master of Gilgamesh again after persuading her daughter Caren Ortensia enough (in fanfic). In Fate/tiger colosseum UPPER, the activities of Neco-Arc and the remains of Tiger's Holy Grail, end up bringing back Avenger (who had returned to the void after the events of Fate/hollow ataraxia), Emiya Kiritsugu and Irisviel von Einzbern (an alternate timeline in which she survived the end of the 4th Holy Grail War, but that has all the memories of Irisviel the current timeline) back from the dead, because of the effects of the Second Magic that exists within of the remains of Tiger's Holy Grail. Therefore, it attracted the attention of Arcueid as Phantasmoon, to bring Neco-Arc back to Misaki, and Magical Amber, a magical version of Kohaku of an alternate universe and is also revealed to be the true form of Kaleidostick Ruby. In the end, Tiger's Holy Grail is finally destroyed once and for all, but Avenger, Kiritsugu, Irisviel and Kirei managed to stay in the living world even with the Tiger's Holy Grail destroyed. The endings that go to this fanfic are those of Kiritsugu and Irisviel. Although Kirei is the last boss in story mode of Kiritsugu and Irisviel and he dies, this fanfic I decide that the villain is still alive and still in charge of the Kotomine Church, with Caren as second in command and now as the master of Avenger, while Bazett Fraga McRemitz is the master of Lancer again this fanfic since the beginning.
Illyasviel von Einzbern this fanfic is still alive thanks to Archer, who warns Kiritsugu Irisviel and how did Illyasviel his original timeline died (because of changes in your body that were made by Jubstacheit von Einzbern, so she become the vessel of 5th Holy Grail War). So Shirou, Archer, Kiritsugu, Irisviel, Saber, Leysritt and Sella went to the castle of Einzbern in Germany to confront Jubstacheit and after defeating him and warn him of masters and servants of the 5th Holy Grail War are alive and if necessary, ask for help from all of them to save the life of Illya, Jubstacheit has no choice but to make the antidote to save the life of Illya and now she is a little higher in this story. But Jubstacheit by unknown means, can obtain the cells of Shirou and Archer to create your ultimate weapon for revenge, especially in Shirou, Archer and Kiritsugu.
Mahou Tsukai no Yoru - in the late 1980s (1989)
Fate/Zero - From January 31 until November 11, 1990
Kara no Kyoukai 2: Murder Speculation (Part 2) - From August 1995 to March 1996
Kara no Kyoukai 4: The Hollow Shrine - From March 1996 to June 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 3: Remaining Sense of Pain - July 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 1: Overlooking View - In September 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 5: Paradox Spiral - In November 1998
Kara no Kyoukai 6: Oblivion Recorder - In January 1999
Kara no Kyoukai 7: Murder Speculation (Part 2) - In February 1999
Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue - In March 1999
Tsukihime (Satsuki Route) - Between October 1999 until the beginning of November 1999
Fate/stay night (Fate Route) - From January 31 until November 14, 2007
Kagetsu Tohya - July 2000
Melty Blood - August 2000
Melty Blood ReACT - possibly in September 2000
Fate/hollow ataraxia - between 8 and 11 October 2000
Fate/tiger colosseum and Fate/tiger colosseum UPPER - from November 2000 until December 2000
Melty Blood Actress Again and Current Code - August 2001 onwards
Kara no Kyoukai - Recalled October summer - Gospel in the Future - The Beginning - sometime in the year 2008
LIST OF CHARACTERS IN FANFIC TYPE-MASK
TSUKIHIME/KAGETSU TOHYA/MELTY BLOOD SERIES
Michael Roa Valdamjong - one of the main villains.
Nrvnqsr Chaos - one of the main villains.
Kouma Kishima - one of the villains and later fighting alongside the heroes in the final battle.
Shiki Nanaya - one of the villains, but is defeated by Shiki merged with his mask and becomes one with him in the end.
Sion Eltnam Atlasia*
The Night of Wallachia/TATARI - one of the main villains.
Mech-Hisui - one that came with Neco-Arc (model # 404)* and those under the control of Kohaku.
White Len - one of the villains, but is defeated by Len and their existence is maintained by Touko Aozaki.
Dust of Osiris - in flashbacks and as one of the guises of Sion.
Vermillion Akiha - a villain invoked by Wallachia.
Sion TATARI - a villain invoked by Wallachia.
G-Akiha - as a transformation of Tohno Akiha with The Mask of Loki.
Red Arcueid - a villain invoked by Wallachia.
Phantasmoon - as one of the guises of Arcueid.
Brainwashing-Detective - as one of the guises of Hisui.
Magical Amber - as one of the guises of Kohaku.
Kiri Nanaya - invoked by Wallachia.
Archetype: Earth - in flashbacks and in the mind of Arcueid.
Curry de Marche - in flashbacks.
KARA NO KYOUKAI
Azaka Kokutou *
Kirie Fujou - villain invoked by Wallachia (the request of Souren Araya)
Lio Shirazumi - one of the villains
Fujino Asagami - as one of the villains and later joins the heroes after fighting Shiki Ryougi*
Souren Araya - one of the main villains
Enjou Tomoe - in flashbacks and as one of the guises of Mikiya (to try play with Shiki Ryougi)
Cornelius Alba - one of the main villains, and fight against Aozaki Touko in final battle.
Satsuki Kurogiri - one of the villains and later fighting alongside the heroes in the final battle.
Misaya Ouji - one of the villains and later fighting alongside the heroes in the final battle.
Mana Ryougi - will be at 8 months of life in this fanfic
Illyasviel von Einzbern*
Bazett Fraga McRemitz*
Kirei Kotomine - one of the main villains
Gilgamesh - one of the villains and later fighting alongside the heroes in the final battle (under the control of "Sister Mask").
Zouken Matou - one of the main villains, the one who will have one of the masks to use for himself on his face most of the time (but disguised) until arrive in final battle and be defeated by Rin, Sakura, Archer e Rider. **
True Assassin - one of the main villains, being defeated by Assassin (now out of the temple Ryuudou) in the final battle and his existence is maintained by Maiya Hisau.
Irisviel von Einzbern*
Dark Sakura - villain invoked by Wallachia
Saber Lily - as one of the disguises of Saber
Saber Lion - as one of the disguises of Saber
Kaleido Ruby - as one of the disguises of Rin
Kaleido Sapphire - as one of the disguises of Luviagelita
Magical Caren - as one of the disguises of Caren
Sir Bedivere - in flashback of Saber
Stheno and Euryale – in flashback of Rider
Tokiomi Tohsaka - invoked by Wallachia, he stands on the control of Gilgamesh and Kirei Kotomine. It forced later with Zero Lancer, attacking their daughters Rin and Sakura. In the end he is defeated and before dying, he reveals to both, which was Kotomine Kirei who betrayed him and killed him in the 4th Holy Grail War, leaving Rin (which will be merged with his Mask before this fight) very angry and falls in trap set by Araya Souren and Kotomine Kirei.
Aoi Tohsaka - in flashbacks.
Ryuunosuke Uryuu - invoked by Wallachia, and one of the masters of the 6th Holy Grail War
Hisao Maiya - invoked by Wallachia, but is defeated by Kiritsugu and his existence is maintained by having one of the masks merged into his face. *
Waver Velvet - becomes one of the masters of the 6th Holy Grail War.
Kariya Matou - in flashbacks.
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi - invoked by Wallachia, and one of the masters of the 6th Holy Grail War.
Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri - invoked by Wallachia, and a master of the 6th Holy Grail War.
Zero Lancer - - Invoked by Wallachia, and the servant of Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi once again (against her will). Following the death of Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi in the hands of Waver Velvet, he finds Tokiomi Tohsaka and form a new contract. After being defeated by Saber and convinced to give up his revenge, his existence is maintained by having one of the masks merged into his face. *
Zero Rider - invoked by Wallachia, and the servant of Waver Velvet again and its existence and maintained by Waver Velvet after the final battle.
Zero Caster - invoked by Wallachia, and the servant of Ryuunosuke Uryuu again.
Zero Berserker - invoked by Wallachia, his class is changed to Archer class and becomes the servant of Uorihs von Einzbern.
Mordred - invoked by Wallachia, as a Servant for Saber class and the Servant of Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri.
Zero Assassin - invoked by Wallachia, become servants of Kirei Kotomine again.
Jubstacheit von Einzbern - one of the villains and one of the few who will find the mask (but he will not use in face). He will use it as a source of energy for various things and to increase their powers and of their allies (Uorihs, Dark Irisviel, Zero Berserker (as Archer now) and Dark Berserker)
Norikata Emiya - invoked by Wallachia, transformed into a vampire by Roa later in the story and killed by Natalia Kaminski in final battle.
Shirley - invoked by Wallachia as a vampire, is dead again by the hands of Kiritsugu again.
Natalia Kaminski - invoked by Wallachia, defeated by Irisviel and their existence is maintained by having one of the masks merged into his face.*
Dark Irisviel - invoked by Wallachia, and a master of the 6th Holy Grail War.
Dark Berserker - invoked by Wallachia, and the servant of Dark Irisviel.
Ruler - his identity is Joan of Arc and was invoked by a system error of the Holy Grail War (which began in less than two years because of Wallahcia), to find and eliminate the cause (Kirei and Wallachia).
Justeaze Lizrich von Einzbern - rescued after the destruction of the Great Holy Grail in final battle and will have a mask for her, that was that Zouken Matou wore on his face, for her get a taste in life. *
Takuma Seiko - a scientist from Tokyo and a distant friend of Akitaka, Master and Sougen, indirectly responsible for the confusion caused in fanfic Type Mask. He appears in the prologue and in epilogue.
Uorihs von Einzbern - is a homunculus created by Jubstacheit von Einzbern, through the cells of Shirou and Archer. He is loyal to his "father" and is also just be turning into one of the masters of the 6th Holy Grail War. He has all the powers of Shirou and Archer (including his version of Unlimited Blade Works), plus the magic of Einzbern. It is an extremely powerful enemy, capable of fighting an equal with a servant, without the biggest difficulty.
* - characters that will be masked and will have a permanent fusion throughout history.
** - characters that will be masked and will retain in face most of the time using secondary means, but will not be a permanent fusion.
The first few times that the characters wear the masks and become in his masked versions, their clothes will changed to those of their masked versions:
Ex - Ciel in his clothing student to put the Mask, her outfit will change to that of Powerd Ciel after of transformation and his masked version will take control over their actions in most of the time.
Now when the time comes to one of the characters merge with its mask of permanent form, the clothes of the character remained the same as before have put the mask:
Ex - Ciel in his clothing student to put the Mask, her clothes will remain the same of student after the transformation and both the original personality of Ciel and the personality of his masked version will be combined into one. So Ciel will now have much more control over their actions than when she had put the mask on previous occasions.
And if you put a mask on a character of form permanent in first time, his clothes after of transformation will be the same as before of put the mask on their faces.
And be they face a powerful enemy (ex: Kotomine, Wallachia, Roa, etc ...) the characters fuses with their masks will behave a little more serious in these fights.
Well that's it. Hopefully with this information, you can understand a bit of history.