|The Robinson Twins
Author: Lilybell Dracula Robinson PM
First fic of New Robinson Adventures. A remake of Meet the Robinsons. If Wilbur have a twin sister, how all happening?Rated: Fiction K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Wilbur R. & Lewis - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,177 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 05-18-13 - Published: 12-13-12 - id: 8791945
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Unlike what you are thinking, this story does not belong to Kily. I'm Kayla Robinson Potter and give them welcome the first of my stories!
Here is a short version of Meet the Robinsons. If Wilbur had a twin sister, things would have been different?
Before we begin I want to say that the only thing that belongs to me here is Tera Robinson, the rest is just borrowed.
Lewis and Robinson twins
Chapter 1: Confusion at the double
- Never thought I'd say this - muttered Wilbur - But I give up.
The mission was simple, to find his sister's secret box. It was a time that Tera had begun to spend most of their time hidden there, in the garage. Wilbur already had seen her with a box and was looking for almost the entire day before Tera return whatever had gone to fetch. She just said it was very important.
Wilbur sighed. Another journey lost. Whatever Tera was doing, she did not want anyone to know. Then he looked at the time machine and smiled. Perhaps the journey was not so lost after all. His father was away and his sister was gone, he could use for a new journey of exploration. Just needed to get his camera.
It was a cold and rainy night. He supposed that his sister would not be back before the rain passase. He had no great hurry.
Was going up to his room when his mother called him.
- Wilbur! There you are! What are you doing?
- Nothing mom. - Answered promptly.
- Then he could take out the trash, please?
- Sure mother. - He answered, without showing his irritation at the delay.
He was moving away but Franny has to call him.
- One more thing dear. You saw Tera?
- No. of Des lunch. Must be at a friend's house, waiting for the rain to pass.
- It is. Maybe. Thanks Wil.
The boy grabbed a raincoat not to get wet and left. Already outside he heard his mother's voice.
- Wilbur! Closes the gate right, but the alarm does not work!
- Okay mom! - He said and rolled her eyes. He was not as irresponsible as well.
He was going to take to get the time machine and go when reminded again of the camera, pulled the door and came into the house through the main door. Do not you realize that the door remained open.
Once Wilbur moved away from the door, Tera came to her without seeing her brother. Surprised that the door was open, but came in and closed it, or pelomenos thought it had. He picked up his box and emptied the contents of his pockets into it. Except that before working, needed a hot shower and a snack. While having dinner at a friend's house, he was hungry, and completely soaked by the rain had returned.
Wilbur finally found the camera. Passed by the sister's room but saw no sign of her. Apparently I was lucky.
Down quickly by transport tube and into the garage. Then he realized something was wrong. The door was open and a time machine was not there. Ran outside in time to glimpse a man wearing a bowler hat, inside the time machine before she disappeared.
So that left the transport tube, back to the garage, Tera was overthrown by his brother.
- Watch where you walk! - Cried the girl. Before she could answer Wilbur noticed what was wrong. - Where is the time machine?
- When did you arrive? - He asked, ignoring the question of her sister.
- It's less than ten minutes. And then?
- Where did you get?
- Why here. Do not tell me ...
- Someone stole a time machine. - Completed the boy. - You must have left the door open. I thought it was me.
- It was. She was already open when I arrived. I thought it had closed, but got in a hurry ...
- Me too. What do we do?
- Call Daddy. What do you think I do?
- No Tera. Please! You do not, but if our parents find out I'm dead.
- Let Wil. It can not be that bad.
- For you talk is cheap. They believe that you are the angel of the house. Never find any of the things you ready.
- It is not my fault that I'm more well behaved and smarter than you.
- Behaved? I do not know where. Smarter? In your dreams. After all, you also left the door open!
- It was my first slide. And you started it.
Then Carl came.
- What are discussing there children?
- Carl! - Wilbur shouted. - Good to see you. We need help!
- What you done this time?
- We accidentally forget the garage door open and a time machine was stolen. I was planning to go after the thief. You can track where he went?
- I think that's a bad idea. - Muttered the girl.
- Do not ask for your opinion. Then Carl?
- I think you should not ...
- Leave it to me. - Tera spoke, she ran to where her chest was hidden and moved away with her shortly after arrived with two small metal wasps.
- What is it? - Wilbur got one. - Where did that come from?
- They are spies. No matter where they came from, but it certainly will help us.
What was the girl's hand began to vibrate his wings, his eyes red. Then she stopped, her eyes turning blue. Tera looked at his watch.
- Still think it's a bad idea, but we have a date. Stay with the other spy case we are separate.
- Should we be separate?
- Of course! Thought I'd let you take care of something as important alone? Just give me two minutes.
She ran to the transport tube and soon returned, wearing a white shirt, short jean shorts, a black vest black boots and a pink cap with several stars.
Wilbur looked at her surprised. That girl does not look anything like her sister. What had happened to Tera "Perfect" Robinson?
She placed a mesh bracelet and a headset communicator-in brother's hand and asked:
- Ready to go?
- Who are you and what you did to my sister? - He asked laughing.
- This is the Tera adventurous. Hurry, before something really bad happens!
The girl pulled Wilbur to the time machine and he quickly jumped into the driver's seat. He waited for her sister but she was discussing the ship entered wordlessly handed him the date.
- What are we waiting for?
Wilbur sighed. Tera knew when I wanted to be really annoying. But it could also be useful.
Chapter short, simple and not going to say that is why it is not perfect. But even that is not so bad and the next chapter in the story starts to fit the movie and will get better.
Problems? Tell me.
Adhering to the custom of my dear friend A kiss and a hug to all Star!