|The Robinson Twins
Author: Lilybell Dracula Robinson PM
First fic of New Robinson Adventures. A remake of Meet the Robinsons. If Wilbur have a twin sister, how all happening?Rated: Fiction K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Wilbur R. & Lewis - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,134 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 05-18-13 - Published: 12-13-12 - id: 8791945
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Just a little something. I'm not using the original text and, at the time, the chapters are being translated only by Google, but I can fix it later. I hope you like it.
Chapter 2: Lewis
- Are you sure that is the right place? - Asked Wilbur.
- Absolute. Do not trust me?
- No. How do we find it?
- Open the window a little so I can send my spy. - Tera asked.
Wilbur sighed, but complied. He did not trust a lot of the ideas sister, but he had a better plan at the moment.
Once the wasp was dropped out of sight.
- Great! - Wilbur exclaimed. - Now also lose your machine! Still want me to trust you?
- Do not be silly Wil! I'm tracking the spy. Just follow my instructions and everything will be OK.
He did not think much about it, but did not argue. It was a waste of time arguing with Tera. But everything seemed to go well until Tera speak:
- Wil! I have good news and bad news. We lost the spy.
- That's the bad news?
- No. This is just the news. Whether good or bad first?
- What is good?
- In spite of what happened, I managed to track down our thief that school there.
- And the bad?
- I got some information. There were few since the battery died, but found that he is behind Lewis.
- Our father. When he was little.
Wilbur barely hit the ship.
- This is some of his jokes T? Because if you came here to play, you better stay out of my way.
- I like to play, but I know what I should take seriously Wil. You'll be wasting your time with me and let's do what we came here to do?
- You are right. It's not worth arguing with you.
Wilbur landed the ship and entered the building. Tera was hard to trust, but if what she said was true, things were worse than they imagined.
But the plan remained the same, only it was more urgent. To his surprise, Tera took the lead, as if he knew exactly where he was going. She led him by the school until the empty block where a fair was going on-the-science. Would come when Wilbur stopped her.
- T! Stop there! We cannot go so entering!
- Relax. We are two teenagers in a place full of young; nobody will pay attention to us.
And she came. Wilbur again wondered who was that Tera. His sister was like a copy of itself, as if the roles had been reversed.
The two searched for a while, without even a little luck. That's when a boy passed near where Wilbur was. He had blond hair and blue eyes. In a wheelbarrow he was carrying something covered by a cloth.
Wilbur motioned for her sister, who was even more shocked than him. The boy took that moment to say:
- I'll talk to him. Keep your eye.
- It Wil! - Tera warned, but it was already too late.
Wilbur was tired of leaving his sister in charge. He followed the boy, trying to keep out of view, which was not easy as he looked back at all times. Then the teen had an idea as soon as he thought it would not be noticed, tucked up underneath the cloth that covered the machine and waited. He felt that the machine had been built, and soon he felt something firm on his feet again, he put his head out.
- This place is not safe. - He told Lewis. - Come here. - He pulled it under the cloth too. - You stood by a tall man with a bowler hat? - He asked.
It was like a game. He had to think fast and be the smartest. But none of this would be easy.
- What? - Lewis asked confused.
- I ask the questions young. - Wilbur said.
- You know best. Bye bye.
Lewis gone, but Wilbur pulled him back. Now he knew well who had pulled Tera. Luckily, he knew well how to deal with Tera. Just needed to show who was in charge, but unfortunately he was not. Or maybe yes? Just a lie would not hurt. Lewis would only find out when it was too late.
- I did not want to abuse my authority but you made me. - Pulled the first thing he found in his pocket, like a badge, and placed again before the younger could see what it was. - Agent Wilbur Robinson. F.T.T.C.
- Task Force Continuous Time. I'm here to protect you.
- But I ... - Lewis began to complain, but Wilbur covered her mouth.
- Think. Tall man? Bowler hat? You searched?
- No. But why?
Wilbur lowered his voice dramatically.
- I could lose my job over this. He is suspected of theft.
- He stole what?
"How curious!" Wilbur thought.
- Time Machine.
- A what?!
- I followed him up to this time and knew're behind you.
- From me! But why?
- The staff of Q.G still do not know why. And mean Headquarters Q.G.
- I know what is Q.G. - Lewis replied, starting to chafe.
"It is" thought Wilbur "Tera and you always know everything."
- Great! Wise guy eh? This can save your life. For now. If your trinket league in scientific and leaves the offender with me. - He left, but knowing how he knew Tera and thinking how she and Lewis were like, maybe you should ... Returned. - E delinquent mean...
- I know what it is! - Lewis complained.
- OK your all-knowing.
Wilbur left. At least I knew they were safe, but had hoped that Tera had more luck, something he doubted. If she knew something would have warned. That's when he noticed someone suspicious. No sign of her sister anywhere.
- Bowler hat area! - He shouted to warn Tera and Lewis. He ran toward the suspect and jumped on him but a cloth covered his head.
- My frogs! - Shouted a girl nearby.
- Are you crazy?! - Shouted another girl.
Wilbur shook off the cloth quickly.
- You will not escape! - He cried, but all I found were a boy and a girl. The girl seemed angry and a bit pricey.
- Hey dude, you almost broke my solar system! - Complained the boy.
Wilbur tried to smile a little nervous. The thief had fled? Or it was just a mistake?
- My frogs so away! - The other girl screamed, pulling him by the arm.
The first girl he saw and ran to help Tera soon joined them.
- Anything? - Wilbur asked her.
- Nothing. But I found my spy. And you?
- Nothing too. But he must be hiding around here.
- Should not be hard to hide with you causing so much confusion.
- At least I tried to do something. What were you doing all this time?
- None of your business. And you should not have done that.
- Talk to him. This can be dangerous.
- Relax T! Alright. I know what I'm doing.
- I believe. - She said, not bothering to hide his sarcasm. - A little more attention and less of a joke.
- Less blogging! What happened to Tera fun?
- He was at home.
- Is it just me or are you in trouble? - Asked the blonde that was helping.
- Do not meddle! - Shouted the Robinson brothers.
- Okay! - She said moving away. - What most people without education.
- Got it! - Exclaimed the girl, with an additional frog in hands. The others were in the arms of the boy. - This is the last frog.
Wilbur was already irritated with the whole situation.
- Hey Girl clueless. - He said. - Do not have time for this no. We are in a very important mission and...
- Do not talk to me like not. - He said. - I Fight karate.
Wilbur rolled his eyes. Tera laughed at him. The boy could attract confusion all the time. Have not enough why they were there, he could still mess up things further.
- Wilbur! Stop being backpack. Relax. Look there!
She pointed to where Lewis was presenting his invention. The two watched with interest, admiration, pride a little, although they did not understand anything, Wilbur less than Tera and that was why it was so fascinating.
But at the time Lewis tried to call the Memory Scanner, Wilbur looked to the side and noticed a bowler who crept like a spider beneath the tables.
- Lewis! Stop there! - He shouted, dropping the frogs from the girl on the floor.
Tera had also noticed the problem and tried to open the way to the boy, but it was already too late. The propeller came off the machine, narrowly missed hitting several people and going to hit one of the lamps. Sparks scattered everywhere, some going down the volcano a boy, began to sound alarms and extinguishers began throwing water everywhere.
Things falling, screaming children, running the place was in complete chaos. Wilbur, Tera and Lewis were the only ones left. Completely irritated by the disaster, Lewis threw his things on the floor, grabbed the backpack and ran.
- Lewis! Wait! - Wilbur shouted, running after him.
Tera rolled his eyes and ran after his brother. She reached Wilbur, barring his path.
- Wow, stop there, where are you going?
- Behind him. Do something.
- Now you want to do something? I mean something that is not confusing?
- Tera, is not a good time.
- Now you're trying to be responsible. Listen Wil already had your chance, you blew it. It is irresponsible, incompetent, immature, and annoying ... I'll stop here because I'm still calm and a little education. I'm in charge now, unless you prefer that I call Dad. Climb Time Machine and do not argue with me.
- Who are you to talk to me? And since I stopped, as Lewis wants to find?
- Count me. I'm tracking.
- But he said that his spy had just the battery?
Tera replied with a smirk. Wilbur fumbled the pockets and discovered that the wasp that her sister had given her was gone.
- If you were a thief was fried. - She said with a mischievous smile.
- You are impossible!
- Doing what? I'm your sister.
She ran into the time machine and waited for his brother to catch up. All would be right.