|Wild goonies chapter 4
Author: PinkPrincess91 PM
Poppy's pondering how to tell Brand that she has a crush on him.Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Brand W. & Poppy M. - Words: 732 - Published: 02-10-13 - id: 8995887
|A+ A- Full 3/4 1/2 Expand Tighten|
Next day I couldn't stop thinking of Brand. He was really sweet at the party. He asked me for a dance and I accepted it. I think he actually likes me.
I met him on the hallway.
- Hey Brand!
- Hey Poppy!
- How are you today?
- I'm okay, I guess! You?
- I'm okay too!
- Look.. I've got to tell you something!
- Go ahead!
- I'd like to apologize! I was kind of a jerk to you! Now I know that you're not dumb and not shallow..!
- Apology accepted! It's okay, Brand! – I smiled at him.
- Fine then!
- Hello guys! – Andy greeted us.
- Hello Andy!
- Hey sweetheart!
I blushed and left them alone. Brand obviously loves Andy, he would never ever lay a finger on me. I admit it: they're a cute a couple. My head was really confused. Of course I couldn't miss a taunt from Mouth.
- Give it up, little girl! Brand doesn't like you!
- Shut up, Mouth!
- Just saying the truth!
- Thanks, Captain Obvious!
Mouth was such a douchebag, but I didn't care. Fuck smart Mouth! I had cheer practice that day, and that was great. Andy was the most athletic girl on the squad.
- You're really good at sports, right?
- Oh, thank you! But I'm not that good! – she replied – Cheerleading is the only sport I can do!
- I don't think so! – I flattered her.
- Oh please!
I knew that she just didn't want to brag, but I saw with my own eyes that she was into sports, because she was doing extra gymnastic activities. On the way home I was hanging with them. Brand asked Andy.
- Do you really have to work out so much? Soon your shoulders will look like a swimming champion's shoulders!
- You don't like my shoulders? – Andy was staring at him with big eyes – Guys, did you hear it? This is the first time I heard this!
Mikey, Mouth, Chunk and Data burst out laughing.
- You're really mean, Brand! – said Mikey. Andy continued.
- So you prefer Poppy's shoulders nowadays?
What the hell? She can read my mind or something….
- Right! – said Andy – I have to admit Poppy has nice shoulders
Andy winked at me. Though she smiled I could see a bit of sneakiness in her eyes.
- Yeah! – laughed Mouth – You're right Andy! Poppy has nice shoulders, but her additional parts are not bad either!
Additional parts? OMG. The boys were still laughing.
- Additional parts, huh? – said Mikey
- Poppy, you can trust Brand! He's an expert! – whispered Mouth.
- Oh shut up, guys!
- Seriously! – said Brand – Have some respect!
- Yeah, right!
- Brand is right! – I told Mouth – I don't like when boys are talking about my private parts, in my presence!
- Don't flaunt them, then! – mocked Mikey.
- Enough! – Brand was really impatient now.
- It's okay, Brandy! – I smiled at him. He smiled back, and I went home on my own.
- How was your day? – asked Molly.
- It was okay!
- Just okay?
- Yes, it was! – I answered impatiently.
Molly was really nice, but I was upset.
- Wait! – she said – Let me guess, Brand was trying to hit on you!
- No, not really!
- But he likes you…!
- I think he does. But he still has a girlfriend, Andy Carmichael! And she's my best friend at the moment! Remember, I'm not Ruby! I was totally upset when I learned that she stole Roddy, my boyfriend! I could never ever be like that!
- Alright, sis!
I nodded, and started to study, but couldn't concentrate, Brand Walsh was all over my mind. He's such a cutie, and he's sweet. I want to kiss him passionately, and have my way with him. However he doesn't really hate me now, but I bet he still thinks I'm a slut. And the way Mouth was staring at me through the day! He's so rude, and impolite. I had no idea, how to let Brand know how I feel! I'm pretty sure I will ruin everything, including my budding friendship with Andy and Stef.