1. Please don't mock people about their choices in what they do with their characters, or whichever pairing they happen to support, it's their decision. And don't mock them about anything really.
2. I will not accept any Mary-Sues or any God Moding.
3. Believable characters only.
4. Please try to use proper grammar and spelling, if you happen to be dyslexic or just bad at English it's fine, just try.
5. Respect other participants and and moderators at all times.
I expect you to read these rules and follow them, however please let me know if you wish to discuss the rules, people not following them or anything to do with this forum in general. I will hear all sides to every story and all suggestions.12/19/2011 #1
another i forgot to mention, try not to go OOC.. if you forget something about your character just look back at your submission :312/19/2011 #2
|Forum Moderators: FlyingCatFish|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|