OK, so there are a few rules and things to know about this forum so things don't get out of hand:
1. No hating. Isn't that what this forum is all about? Correct me if I'm wrong.
2. You may say your opinions, but say them gently. I'm sure we can all critique something without insulting our mothers, fathers, background, ethnicity, race, culture, religion, and music interests. ;)
3. If you are a hater, I will not allow you into this group. I'm sorry, but unless you introduce yourself to me in a PM or are invited by a friend, you most likely aren't trustworthy. PM me about yourself before coming here if I don't know you well, and we'll see what I can do.
4. I will send random people on Stakeout Missions, so you can spread the joy.
5. Join the Review Revolution. It's when you swear on the Harvest Goddess to review every fanfiction story you read.
6. No hatin' on the newbies. New people still have a say in things- and a well-expressed opinion.
7. While filling out the application form, say your favorite and least favorite couples as well so I'll know what stakeouts you'll enjoy.
8. PLEASE don't spam one letter in a yell, such as yelling, "KYAAAH!" and spreading out the letter "a" too long. Then, I have to edit your comment since I'm tired of scrolling sideways. :P
9. Always ask yourself these questions before you post something:Would I feel comfortable receiving this review? Is everything spell-checked? Is what I said a lie? Did I candy-coat too much? Did I flame too hard? And, most importantly, did I review unjustly because I hated the pairing?
10. If I have ever PMed you before multiple times in a conversation, the chances are that I think you are extremely awesome. Please, join in everyone!
11. Don't use anybody's real name on this forum unless they say it's okay to. Please don't give out any perosnal info either- leave that to PMing, 'kay?
12. I was thinking about maybe throwing a contest or two while on here, so always be prepared! :)
13. I don't mind if you use profanity! I LOVE PROFANITY! ^_^ Just figured I'd say so. :P
14. Please don't get off-topic. It gets aggravating for me.
15. Um... eat all the mangoes you want? (*shot)
|Forum Moderators: floridapanther28|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|