Author has written 48 stories for Pokémon, Digimon, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Merlin, and Homestuck.
Undergoing extensive reconstruction
GAANARU FIC RECS:and
MY RECS :D
- mm-chan : The author of my all time favorite story, Hunger, but she has written other beautiful works too :) Hunger is everything I ever wanted in a story, so I'm infinitly happy I could find it! I just hope one day I can be a story-teller as good as she is, while keeping the emotional depth she gives to her works so flawlessly. My heart comes alive with every word of hers :) Look, I made fanart for her !
- Lilianae : My twin, I believe, when it comes to GaaNaru. Her writing style is light but very original, she words things very well and all her stories leave me smiling in the end. Us, Public Displays of Affection and One Way to Form A Lasting Alliance were my personal favorites :) She works on canon, which is something so refreshing to see!
- Lycan.Kallias : She has the cutest ideas for stories and develops them very well, mixing many things. Shudder and One Of Those Days are my favorites.
- Pwnanator : Somewhat of my co-writer for both The Girl and the Lugia and The Boy and the Ho-oh :) His story, Prophecy of the Pokémon Healer, completes mine, and he writes it beautifully!
- Prism0467 : She makes the perfect combination of sugar and spice inside her stories, making my heart melt and burn everytime :)
- ednama : I love her lighter works the most, because they are so awesome, but Inner Obstacle is an amazing read too. :D
- Red Riding Freak : My sister and companion in creating our vision of a GaaNaru world. Her written works are full of imagination and beautiful emotions too!
- tsusami : I love the way she writes Gaara and words things, as well as the many priceless scenarios she can create :)
- VixenReborn : I'm very new to the whole ATLA and Zaang fandom, but her Zaang stories make me very happy everytime I read them :D
Shining Free was given the Awesome Stone!
Oh my! Shining Free is evolving into a comic by the awesome!! :D NOBODY PRESS THE B BUTTON!! See all the pages so far and show your love
The drabble Biology was inspired by a picture by my sister. Be a sweetheart and visit the rest of her gallery too :D
The cake in my birthday fic was a bigger and more chocolaty version of.
You’re always free to contact me via e-mail or send me a private message if you have questions about my stories or if you have suggestions for new fics or character names (which are my soft spot...).
Anyway, thank you for reading this and I'm sorry if I wasted too much of your time!
Oh, and if you're interested in reading original written works by me, visit my blog!or my shrine to GaaNaru here
Thank you! :D
Unsafe External Link