Author has written 7 stories for Stargate: Atlantis.
I'm just a person who loves to write. All of you who read and review my stories are a tremendous encouragement to me. I do listen to and appreciate your constructive criticism and am working to improve. I tend to be a bit blind to my own typo's. I see what I intended to write rather than what is actually there. I guess it's a symptom of being too close to the story. I think I kicked the tense change thing though! Yay! I have a friend who's going to proof read for me when they get a chance.
I really have no idea what to tell you about myself that could possibly be interesting. I'm Canadian, but I've been living in the United Kingdom for four years now. (I used to have this prim and propper image of British people in my head, like Buffy's Giles, then I sat in a stadium with several hundred men singing 'I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles') I love stories in all forms; books, plays, television, movies. I like to draw and to play piano but I've decided to focus on my writing. It's the one thing I want to become really great at.
I decided that writing fanfiction would be a great, virtually pressure free, way to practice. I don't have to worry about whether or not there's a market for it, because it would be illegal to try. =o) And I get to use a fake name so nobody knows who I really am! (mwahahahaha!)
So here I am, making and fixing mistakes and having a really fun time!
My extremely inactive LiveJournal identity is Tsukino_Rei
My To Do List;
1. Finish Breaking Walls - Check... except it's ballooned into a three part series so... working on it.
2. Do a tag. I haven't done a real tag yet.
3. Do a crossover with a non-Stargate Universe - Because it amuses me.
4. Do a romance! - Because I haven't.
5. There's a Whale Tale in the works. (yep, still in the works)
6. I'm concidering doing a continuation of Unwilling Soldier. I left WoobieRodney in rather a mean position.
7. Finish the Eye Tag dagnabit! (see 2)
Unsafe External Link