Author has written 12 stories for Digimon, Beyblade, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Kuroshitsuji.
Hey! I go by vietvn as a writer's name since viettvnt was suppose to be a shared account between me and a friend but she kinda gave up on writing so this account is now all minee~ Why I haven't bothered changing the pen name is b/c I'm too lazy.
I love to write stories since I love to fantasize a lot. I still consider my writing to be somewhat on the novice level; it's okay but it's still not over the top, best-sellers, OMG kind of writing though I wished it would be. As of yet, my most active story so far is 'Yet You Still Love Me (Even if I am Cruel)' which is the sequel to 'You gotta be Cruel to Be Loved' (what long titles; I'm sorry LOL) I've only completed two story so far, holding another one on hiatus, working on another one, and have a whole lot of oneshots and a songfic LOL I tend to do more oneshots because they're short stories, easier to do almost. Usually stories for me are something I tend to kinda improvise while writing (the longer stories) so if it takes a while to update...I'm kinda stumped LOL OR...I'm just not in the mood (lame excuse I know but I wanna get my mind into the story rather than forcing myself to do it cuz it usually ends up like crap if I do or strays away and becomes confusing)
Just so you know now, I have a habit of doing only OC pairings with characters I happen to like in certain anime series...LOL Not that I'm a haterr to the canonXcanon character pairing, I just sometimes don't see it happening UNLESS it's dead obvious or the characters are actually paired up in the series ie. Yuuki with Kaname from Vampire Knight (even though I hate Yuuki no offence to anyone who likes her, just my opinion)
Enjoy my stories; getting reviews always makes me feel very warm and good inside (knowing people actually like my stories ) I'll continue to improve on writing style and if possible making OC's b/c I definitely, definitely don't like a Mary-sue. So far Reimei (my main character for my most active story) is not a mary-sue (or so I've been told by reviewers) which is a relief! Thanks so much Below are some pictures of characters from my stories, some may or may not work but I'm sorry if they don't and further down is a nice profile of all my OC characters (But I only have one so far but I will add more!)
Website for pics for my OC (those that aren't underlined, just copy and paste the link to view image)
2. Marissa from ' Never too Far to Say I Still Love You':
3. Himiko from 'Ghost Of a Chance': http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n143/5th_hokage14/Anime20Girls/Katana.jpg
4. Sanako of the Azure Sky from ' My Destiny Taken to the Next Level:
5. Rieko from 'My Destiny Taken the Next Level':
6. Kazumi from 'Ghost of a Chance':http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/kurai_kiki/femaleswordstress.jpg
7. Himiko's Tsuba:
8. Reimei from 'You Gotta Be Cruel To Be Loved':http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/xx_Ember_Wolf_xx/Witch2.jpg
9. Tsumetai Kaze in shikai from Y.G.B.C.T.B.L story:http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb320/Essence_of_Mirage/Weapons/BlessedSword1.jpg
10. Tsumetai Kaze in bankai form from Y.G.B.C.T.B.L(change appearance to fit the description in story): http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w183/kitsune_lovin_newbie/more20anime/ecb5.jpg
11. Reimei's Tsumetai Kaze Bankai outfit from Y.G.B.C.T.B.L:http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q261/blusapphireanime/Anime/warrior-1.jpg
12. Reimei's hairstyle(On Aizen's side)just the hairstyle, not outfit:http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/animegirl12/anime.jpg
13. Reimei's Arrancer Outfit( just put in the description in the chapter): http://arriku.deviantart.com/art/Temari-22286056
Animes I know
Naruto, Shaman King, Beyblade, Chobits, FMA, Fruits Basket, Gunslinger Girl, Inuyasha, Elfen Lied, Digimon, Chrono Crusade, Maho Sensei Negima
Uhh... I think that's it XD
OC Character Profile for Stories
You Gotta Be Cruel To Be Loved (Bleach)
Appearance: Waist length, raven coloured hair that gives off a slight violet shine with layered fringes covering her forehead. Dark amethyst eyes, peach coloured skin, slim, lithe body, fairly short though.
Personality: Conflicts with her emotions a lot, cares for a lot for her friends, usually keeps secrets despite knowing it's not good but usually thinks it'll work out before anyone notices, playful at times, very mindful of her height. Protective over Toushiro, easy to annoy when you hit a nerve (short temper), sharp in sense, stern/serious when time calls for it, reckless.
Abilities: Kidou is something she rarely uses, only one or two spells and that's it (not a big fan of it), Swordsmanship is a little above an average shinigami and finally hand-to-hand combat/shunpo is better than her swordsmanship but she has not learned shunko.
Zanpakuto: Tsumetai Kaze (Cold Wind)
Element: Ice and Wind
Spirit: A pastel blue phoenix like bird with two, thick ribbon like tails
Command: Blow them Away
Attacks: Can use both ice element and wind with swipe of sword
Bankai: Aiiro Soten no Tsumetai Kaze (Cold Wind of the Blue Sky/Heaven; can't remember LOL)
Forms: A slender, pastel blue katana with no guard and a fan. Allows transparent wings to form on Reimei when needed.
Attacks: fan is for stronger wind attacks, while sword is for offense and ice attacks.
Zanpakuto #2: Tsukuyomi (Moon Reader)
Element: Shadow/Kidou based
Spirit: Black chinese Dragon
Attacks: Usually to conceal presence, perform a sneak attack, or paralyze opponent
Bankai: Akai Tsukuyomi (Red Moon Reader)
Forms: A black katana
Attacks: When combined with Tsumetai Kaze, releases a black ice dragon for offence. Other than that, it's still serves the same purpose in first release except more powerful.
Unsafe External Link