Author has written 21 stories for Dragon Ball Z, and Harry Potter.
Hello my name is Heather and I am a Romanceaholic
I'm 22 years of age and terrified about turning 30. I don't understand this I have just gotten a sudden fear of hitting this particular age. Not that I have anything against people of the age of 30 but me...30? No thanks.
I live in Northern Ireland in the very historical city of Londonderry = enough said on that matter lol. Don't really want to get into a rant about it :P
I believe I have a unique personality. I'm genuinely a very weird person. Sarcasm and odd conversations and observations is how I survive in the humour universe. However I seem to be funnier when I write and when I'm sick. I don't understand this but it is a thing I must accept which I do because it is serious fun to write humour fictions.
My boyfriend Simon is the love of my life and fills me with inspiration. He is awesome and probably thee geekiest person about LOTR that I have ever met.
When it comes to writing I seriously LOVE Harry Potter :D
I particularly love writing stories about Hermione, she is my imagination muse and love love love writing about her in many different situations :D
Shiplove:Hermione/Charlie, Herimone/Fred, Hermione/Draco, Hermione/Cedric, Hermione/10th Doctor (don't ask lol)
If you like me and/or my writing please send me a message...and who knows maybe I might write a story just for you
Soundtrack to my Life
Opening credits: Know your Enemy - Green Day
Waking up: Pokerface - Lady Gaga
Average day: Undisclosed Desires - Muse
Gaining hatered towards society: East Jesus Nowhere - Green Day
First Date: Set Fire to the third bar - Snow Patrol
Dance Scene: Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
Fight scene: End of Heartache - Killswitch Engage
Aquiring superpowers: Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Breaking up:Cry me a River - Michael Buble
Getting back together: I Belong to you - Muse
Love Scene: Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
Life's okay:Fascination - Alphabeat
Mental breakdown: Basketcase - Green Day
Killing Rampage: Hysteria - Muse
Learning a lesson: Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
Deep thought: Here I Sit - The All American Rejects
Flashback: Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy
Battle with nemisis: The Kill - 30 Seconds to Mars
Losing powers: Emergency - Paramore
Regreting: What I've done - Linkin Park
boyfriend from first date dies: My Immortal - Evanesence
Death scene: Hymn to the Fallen - John Williams
Closing credits: We'll meet again - Vera Lynn
Write 12 of your Fave Book characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1. Harry Potter
2. Hermione Granger
3. Draco Malfoy
4. Edward Cullen
5. Jasper Hale
7. Zoe Redbird
8. Kaitlyn Fairchild
9. Gabriel Wolfe
10. Shannon Parker
11. Elena Gilbert
12. Damon Salvatore
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?No I haven't but a ClanFintan/Elena would be...interesting I guess
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? AMAZINGLY HOT
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? If Damon got Kaitlyn pregnant? That wouldn't surprise me but Gabriel would be pissed.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?Hermione/ClanFintan...ummm no lol
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? I think five/ninewould make an excellent twist to the Twilight plot! A real vampire and a psycic vampire COOL
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation?If Zoe walked in on Hermione and Damon...I think she'd join in hahahaha!
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Draco Malfoy gets sucked into the world of Partholon and meets the beautiful goddess incarnate of Epona, Shannon Parker, the wife of a brave Centaur. Coming from the same world Shannon and Draco find common ground with one another resulting in an attraction. Can Draco control himself around Shannon knowing that if he were to do anything her Centaur husband will kill him personally?
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Not to my knowledge but hey everything is on the internet now!
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. - Zoe/Damon! Omg...how about 'Love really bites' lmao ;D
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? Edward wants to go out with Harry...hmmm...Edward was sick of Bella and wanted to try out something more magical...and enter Mr. Harry Potter.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? I'm the only one of my friends who reads fanfiction religiously lol. My best friend would occassionally but no she wouldn't read slash of any kind.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? No I'm the only one to have read the Vampire Diaries Series lol
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Hermione/Edward/Jasper...MEOW! and no lol.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?'GIDDY UP!'
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Umm... "Sweet Dreams" - Beyonce FTW!
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Warning a lot of Slash, magic and blood!
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? 'Ever made love with a goddess? Would you like to?' - CHEESE!
"It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up." - J.K. Rowling
"I like a quiet life, you know me," - Harry Potter
"Sorry, no. And I usually do remember girls I leave wondering around in thier slips." - Damon (The Fury - The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith)
"Have you noticed every time there's a murderer on the loose they have that advert pop up from B&Q - "this week, hatchets, half price!"" - Lee Evans XL Tour 2005
about fizzy drinks machines "Who built that machine, to let that can, filled with gas, fall that far? You know, you put in that coin and it's just like KABOOM!" - Lee Evans XL tour 2005
"Why do they put the snooze button on alarms? They just know you're going to use them...Oh fuck, I've had a long sleep...I deserve a nap!" - Lee Evans Wired and Wonderful Tour 2002
Can't wait to get to know you all...KISSES AND HUGGLES
Unsafe External Link