Author has written 12 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, xxxHOLiC, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy X-2, and Shaiya.
Quote: "Normality is boring. Boredom is deadly. That's why only the crazy survive."
Hi! I'm IceQueen987, or Icy for short. I love writing. The problem is getting the stories down... Anyway, you have stumbled into my clutches and won't be able to escape until you read my fanfics! MUAHAHAHA-!
Fai: Stop scaring them.
Icy: Oh, fine. (grumbles)
Tomoyo: I want to say something too! (clears throat then turns to Icy) Nice evil laugh. Not as good as mine, though.
Yuko: Shouldn't you actually be introducing yourself?
Icy: Oh yha! As you can see, I'm very in-touch with the characters I write about.
Tomoyo: (mumbles) THAT'S an understatement...
Icy: (babbles on about fangirlness of Tsubasa and Holic)
Yuko: (sigh) Here's what she wanted to say. Mokona!
Mokonas: HEAR YOU GO!! :)
Pen Name: IceQueen987 or Icy for short
Gender: Female. Let's be honest; I've NEVER seen a male fanfic writer. Ever.
Fav. Anime: Fruuba, xxxHolic and xxxHolic Kei, CCS, FMA, Chobits
Fav. Manga: xxxHolic, Tsubasa RC, and Cresent Moon
Fav. Charecters and Why
Fai: 1 word: HOTT! And I know how it feels to be isolated. Damn grade school...
Kurogane: I love it when he's being messed with. It's too funny!
Al: Aww! I want him as a little bro. Even though he's bigger then me in that suite of armor...
Yuko: She's my role model. I know she's fictional, but come on! She beautiful, smart, and elegant. Who DOSN'T want to be like that?
Watanuki: I love when he spazzes. Hehe... XP
Mokonas: THEY'RE TOO CUTE!!
Tomoyo: She's my sister separated at birth, I swear.
Chii: She's the only character I've ever wanted to dress up like a Barbie Doll! She's so cute! glomp
Frozen Reflection: Selena lives in our world. On day, she's pulled through a wall-turned-frozen-mirror to Yuko's shop where she makes her wish: to never go back to her dimension. As she helps get Sakura's feathers back, she discovers things about herself she never knew and finds her out her part within an evil man's plot and her role in the legend of the Goddesses, all while trying not to fall for a certain blond-haired magician. In Progress. Hiatus.
Bleeding Lies: A collection of drabbles. Set between Infinity to Nihon. Each chapter is told by a different person and their views on everything that's happening. Includes main characters of xxxHolic. Completed
The Hidden Princess of Nihon: This was a challenge I saw. Dedicated to Tomoyo-hime, my fave female character along with Yuko. Slight KuroxTomoyo in a few of the chapters. Time line ranges from before Tsubasa to the Nihon arc. Completed
Parallel on 4 Sides: A oneshot with Fai as he reflects on what he and his travel companions have in common. Angsty. Completed
A Forced Date: Yuko decides to have a little fun with Watanuki and force him to escort her to the Inter-Dimensional Ball Little does she know about the feelings brewing inside of her young helper. WataxYuko. Completed
Their Life in My Hands: A collection of drabbles and reflections involving myself and the characters of Holic and Tsubasa. Weather the conversations are real or not is up to you. Deals with deep-probing and complex subjects. On and Off. Updated when it strikes my fancy.
The 5th Alice: My cosplaying friends and I find ourselves in the Vocaloid song Alice Human Sacrifice. What will happen to us? Will we make it out sane and alive? And who "is" the 5th Alice?
First Drink: Kurogane forces Fai to drink his blood. Told from both points of view. No pairing, but I'll bet all my Tsubasa manga yaoi fangirls will take it as KuroFai. It's not.
Random Things I Agree With
Things in () are my thoughts
99 percent of all fanfiction, AMVs, fanart etc are Yaoi. If you are part of the last 1 percent that believes in non-Yaoi pairings, copy and paste this into your profile. (I am against yaoi, no matter what. 2 guys CAN have a close relationship and NOT want to have sex with each other. Anyone who says that's untrue is either on meds or needs them if they arn't.)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile. (You can blame Tsubasa, Yuko, xxxHolic, or CLAMP. Take your pick.)
If you have ever felt the undenilable urge to slam your head into something, weather it is another person or not, copy this into your profile. (Every single day. Too many idiots in the world...)
If you are a OC creator and fan, copy and paste this in your profile! (Hells yeah! I have Selena for Tsubasa, Ella for FFX and X-2, and Artimis for Naruto.)
STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the bodies desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it. (Probably everyone wants to do this at one point if not often.)
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Help themselve and are the reason you have no food. (I do this to my friends ALL the time. XD )
FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Are sitting in the cell next to you saying "Damn that was fun!" (Ahaha, the illegal things we do with our friends... ;P )
Shh...I'm plotting...(with Fai on how to take over the world! XD FWR: That's my job!)
If you've ever threatened a computer or video gameconcil, past this into your profile. (Just my comp. It seems to hate me. My PS2 loves me though. And my MP3 player, dispite the countless times I've dropped it.)
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.(Yes!! I want Fai to be real so bad it's not even funny. Also Yuko and Tomoyo too, but mostly Fai... (sigh) WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL DAMN IT!! NO GUYS HAVE THE SAME CLASS AS YOU!! (goes off into a corner and laimaints) )
"The 6 truths of life...
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face. XD
( I actually did this and couldn't stop laughing. I was like 'This is going on my profile.)
The following is simply amazing~ I'd bold the rules I like but that would be bolding every one ;~; So every so often I'll just bold rules I like.
I found his very amusing. I bolded rules I agree with and anything in () are my thoughts.
Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
1. If you're not angsty, you should be ( XD )
31. The world is split into three genders: male, female and androgynous.
32. Blood is aesthetic.
74. If you have a twin/clone/someone who looks like you, most likely one of you will die before the series is over. (Not true! Neither Sakura, Syaoran or Fai died.)
(I always knew this was true, but no one ever listened. So to those of you who pick on my spelling; shut up.)
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
It's you and me against the world. (puts on helmet) We attack at dawn. (THIS. IS . SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! (All of Tsubasa gang girve me a 'WTF?!' face while Selena laughes))
You KNOW You’re Obsessed with xxxHolic and Tsubasa When… (made by me)
1) You want Yuko’s wardrobe
2) You attempt to recreate said wardrobe
3) You own all the volumes of both series
4) You own the whole anime of both series
5) You own the movie of both series
6) You say ‘Hyuu~’ at random intervals
7) Your hair is cut like one of the characters (mine’s like Yuko!) *Taken from Asuka Neko’s list*
8) You can follow the timeline of the plot of one series while reading the other
9) You write a fanfiction about all of Tsubasa
10) You play with the idea of writing a Holic fanfiction
11) You have more pictures of either/both series then will fit on your wall
12) You believe in hitsuzen
13) You can spell hitsuzen
14) You always tell your friends that everything is hitsuzen
15) You think Yuko should have her own cult/following
16) You fast-forward through the anime to watch Watanuki spaz
17) You want to bang one of the characters (Fai…*blush*)
18) You know all of Kurogane’s nicknames
19) You know all the scenes by heart
20) You own a plushie of your favorite character
21) You have the spin-off book of Holic
22) You get your friend addicted to either series
23) You understand the plot as well as the author
24) You’ve read the manga more than 50 times through
25) You color in the chapter pictures just to see the characters in color
Unsafe External Link