Author has written 20 stories for Star Wars, Warhammer, Starship Troopers, Harry Potter, Terminator, Naruto, StarTrek: Other, Halo, Avatar: Last Airbender, F.E.A.R., and Dragon Ball.
' Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.'- General George S. Patton
Tervigons, Trygons and the Swarmlord are awesome. You should play Tyranids. Go out and buy lots and lots of Games Workshop stuff.
Warhammer Fantasy's 8th edition is a blast. Pick it up. And Play Nurgle Warriors of Chaos! Nurgle loves you and gives great gifts! (and probably ships NaruHina)
Warhammer 40,000's 6th edition finally got it right. Hoozah.
All universes used in my fanfics are the property of their respective copyright holders. I make no claim of ownership, and probably can argue that they own me. Particularly Games Workshop.
Sasuhina can die in a fire.
Favorite Universes: Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy Halo, Avatar: The Last Airbender (or as I like to call it, the Avatar with an actual plot!), F.E.A.R (Monolith Timeline), Naruto
Currently (re)Watching: Ai Yori Aoshi Naruto, Naruto Shippuden (translation: Confessions on a loop), Firefly, nBSG,
Currently Reading: Naruto manga, History of the World in 100 Objects
Primary Money Sinks: Warhammer 40k and Graduate School
Current Projects: Chains of the Kindred (Halo/40k), Misstep in the Right Direction, the Hyuga's Hound, Hanyou: The Musical!, Unexpected Lord of Foxes, Twelve Shattered Mirrors, A Matter of Faith
Ideas being kicked around in my head: About a million. I know you are shocked to hear that many involve Warhammer 40k and/or Naruto.
Jumping on the Naruto Survey Bandwagon! Wheee
1. Who are your favorite Naruto Characters? Naruto, Hinata, Neji, Gaara, Iruka, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Nagato and the Six Paths of Pain, Konan
2. What are your favorite pairings? NaruHina, NejiTen, Iruka/Ayame.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or Hentai fan? No
4. Have you ever cosplayed Naruto Characters? No, but I could probably pull off Kabuto.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: None, Thank Hulu!
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character?: Ha! No.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina all the way. KibaHina has no canon foundation. This question should be NaruHina or ShinoHina (but the answer would still be NaruHina)
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru?: SasuSaku
9. Which team is your favorite, Team 7 or Team Guy? Team Guy, I actually like everyone on it. Team 7 is basically Naruto and Kakashi.
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito): *Pithy Boulder Joke redacted due to latest chapters*
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?: It was pretty obvious from the beginning.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?: Nagato or Hidan. It's a tie.
13.Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Probably anti.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?: I skipped the most annoying filler.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?: Finally went back and reread them all.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?: Absolutely. Naruto meets a majority of the criteria for diagnosis.
17. Sub or dub? Sub
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti in the original, then I warmed up to her. Then her confession and actions in the Hokage Summit arc sent me firmly back to anti.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Tobi is so ridiculous I can't make up my mind.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? I don't think anyone knows right now. Latest chapters have thrown every theory for a semi-loop
21. Guy = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Guy is Guy and that's probably the best way to describe him.
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser?: Technically everyone can be a great crossdresser because of the transformation technique. Specifically, Deidara.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Rock Lee is awesome
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Sasuke, easy. He can't get any worse than he his in canon.
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? F*ck yeah
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? F*ck yeah
27. Do you like lemons? Lemons are great. I put them in my sweet tea all the time. Huh, lemons? Oh... Uh. Depends on the context and how they are presented.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters?: I'm not sure they even know that anime exists.
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series?:Nope
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes?: Nope
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Nope, but it hasn't stopped me from trying.
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? I can't draw for shit and I use my computer for notes
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' Can't draw for shit
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Nope
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Nope, I'm broke because of Warhammer 40,000. PLAY TYRANIDS. THE HIVE MIND COMPELS YOU!
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Sure, why not?
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory?: How the hell would that even work?
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. Nope.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? The only way Sasuke and Sexy can be used in the same sentence is as follows. "Hinata looked sexy causing Sasuke to die in a fire."
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? Several. My favorite is Wantanabe Yuji, the Jonin Sensei of Team 4 in my story The Hyūga's Hound
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Not really. Graduate School and Warhammer hold that 'honor'.
Warning: Expanded Rant incoming.
For the love of god people, stop writing NaruHinaSasu love triangle shipping fics. All of them are train-wrecks of horrible characterization.
Stop making Hinata spineless in them with a (medically diagnosable) stutter. Hinata loves Naruto. If Naruto's three year absence couldn't kill Hinata's love for him, what do you think the events of the Itachi pursuit arc, the possible flashback referenced in chapter 540, chapters 558/559, chapter 573, and chapter 615 and 616 are going to do? If you are going to have her stutter, make it a legitimate medical condition and turn her attempts to over come her condition into a plot point to show that she's a determined and proud individual.
Stop making Naruto a dumbass, naive cheater. He's probably one of the most loyal shonen protagonists ever. It took him around 500 chapters, a heart-felt confession of love from Hinata, a blatantly false and manipulative confession (even if the intent was halfway-decent if you squint really hard) from Sakura, the hospital scene from waaaaay back in Part 1 when Sasuke emerged from his coma, and a conversation with his mom, to even consider moving on from a school yard crush. New Stuff: It's official, chapter 615 and 616 have pretty much certified NaruHina. What makes it even more significant, is that it was Naruto who initiated the hand holding. Then, Naruto stayed by Hinata's side the entire chapter. He chose Hinata. Nice try other ships, thank you for playing.
And you people think they would cheat on each other? Another thing...where the hell does "Naruto callously rejects Hinata and she runs to Sasuke" come from other than a self-insert fantasy? Seriously people.
Oh, and let's take a look at the list of chapters where Sasuke and Hinata have talked... Oh, that's right. They haven't. Hell, they haven't even acknowledged each other by name...anywhere...ever in the manga. If you want to write a Love triangle fic, for the love of all that's holy, use someone Hinata's actually talked to once or twice. You know, like Kiba or Shino.
Please, stop butchering characterization. The only NaruHinaSasu love triangle that I've ever seen that has been in character is PsychoG's Sealed Legacy (which I am highly recommending anyway). Hinata is very clear on her position and doesn't lead anyone on. Read that one for pointers if you want to write a NaruHinaSasu triangle.
Unsafe External Link