Author has written 1 story for Inuyasha.
Hiya. Waz up? I'm Rockeranimegirl! I'm 5000 years old. Yes! That's right! I knew Atem! I was his girlfriend. Ha! Take that Tea. Naaaa . I'm just playin with ya. You are unworthy too know my real age. I will give you a hint though. 10-10. Also I will tell you how I look. Basically I'm Naruto's twin. I have blond hair blue eyes and also I-I'm not all that bright. I'll tell you what my friends tell me. I'm smart in school but dumb in life. Also I have the same birthday as him and I was the same age as Naruto when it came out in the USA. Ah ha! Another clue! Let's see how many TURE Naruto fans can figure out my age! That's all I will tell you.
O.K. I will make this simple and clean. Alright. Maybe not clean. I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA! Some of my favorite anime are Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Case Closed, Teen Titans and so much more that i can't fit all on here. But my favorite of favorites is Inuyasha. I'm a huge fan. I have the manga, 1-4 of the movies , the cards, the calender, and I'm getting the toys soon. My favorite manga is Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, One Piece, and Gin Tama. I love the Shonen Jump magazine. It's great!
I also love RPG (You know Role Playing Games). Some of my favorites are Final Fantasy X , Final Fantasy X-2, and of course Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 2, and that new Kingdom Hearts game that I can't remember the number for DS (Sora you ARE the man). Also I like the (you guessed it) Inuyasha and Yu-Gi-Oh! games.
Okay, I am a dieing breed of couch potato called a 'Book Worm.' All I do is read! I have read all the Twilight books (before the freaking movies messed it up, thank you Robert Patterson).
One of the "other" things I watch/read is Harry Potter. Yeah, yeah I'm a dork. But I can't help it. Harry is HOT!! Can I get an AMEN here!? Sorry...Youth Group tonight.
Another book i love to read is Eragon. Yeah the Inharadence (i don't think i spelled that right and i'm too lazy to look it up) series is really good. Murtaugh is the last of the HOT book characters I pimp off (I also pimp off Harry Potter and Edward Cullen ,';D ).
I also have read The Percy Jackson Books (all in one week and also before the movie), The Looking Glass Wars, The Sookie Stackhouse Series (WOOOOO! TRUE BLOOD! TRUE BLOOD! TURE BLOOD I LOVE YOU! I WANNA DO BAD THINGS ERIC!), and a TON more you just don't know of. I am know by first name bases at the library. I practically grew up in there and now I live down the street from it.
Now don't think I'm just ALL anime, manga, books, and video games. One of my favorite shows ( and everyone knows it) is Gray Anatomy. Also I am a huge Criss Angel : Mind freak fan. That guy is something Else. I also am a 'V' addict. Yes, that's right. I. WATCH. /. ADORE. TRUE BLOOD!!!!!!!!! Ever since they killed Twilight (once again that you Patterson) I needed so sort of vampire show to fill my time and True Blood was the answer (and no this vampire-thing with me didn't start when I read Twilight. It's just always kinda been me and vamps). In that show, vamps have fangs, the hot one is over 1,000 years old and a viking (hee hee he), they bite you, they wanna do bad things with you, and the don't freking sparkle! That is like , REAL BRAD PITT/INTERVIEW WITH A VAMPIRE STUFF RIGHT THERE! Totally worth the cursing and 'on shot away from porn' on that show.
If you want to know more about me (and my plans to rule the world) go to my myspace @ www.myspace.com/rockeranimegirl .
Okay gotta go. Lova ya all. ; ) see ya on the flip side.
There was once a girl. She had to write a report on what she did on her summer vacation. This what she wrote...
My Summer Vacation
For my summer vacation I went to Folks, Washington. It is the setting for my favorite book in the world, Twilight. Do you know what i did? Nothing. Absolutly NOTHING! I went all the way to stupid Washington for NOTHING! I went there hoping to come home with a vampire or a werewolf. NO! Do you know what i got. A tee-shirt. A STUPID, TEE-SHIRT! No hot werewolf. No sexy vampire. Just a POINTLESS, STUPID, TEE-SHIRT! No one even tried to suck my blood or anything! Man, what a waste of money. And that's what i did for my summer vacation. Damn, next year I'm going to Italy.
Send this to all your best Twilight buddys.
Death Note Epiphany
Okay guys. I had an epiphany. Some people know lately I have been real pissed off about the whole Light cheating on Misa with that other chick. So I was sitting down watching something called Death Note Yaoi on YouTube and it was L an Light. So I was watching it when it hit me. He is playing both chicks as a cover up. Light is really gay for L! Light says he's only useing them so he can become the ruler of the new world but he's really just useing them so no one finds out he's gay! IT ALL MAKES SINCE!!1
474 Things To Do When You're Bored
- Wax the ceiling
- Rearrange political campaign signs
- Sharpen your teeth
- Play Houdini with one of your siblings
- Braid your dog's hair
- Clean and polish your belly button
- Water your dog...see if he grows
- Wash a tree
- Knight yourself
- Name your child Edsel
- Scare Stephen King
- Give your cat a mohawk
- Mow your carpet
- Play Pat Boone records backwards
- Vacuum your lawn
- Sleep on a bed of nails
- DON'T toss and turn
- Boil ice cream
- Run around in squares
- Think of quadruple entendres
- Speak in acronyms
- Have your pillow X-rayed
- Drink straight shots...of water
- Calmly have a nervous breakdown
- Give your goldfish a perm
- Fly a brick
- Play tag...on West 35th Street
- Exorcise a ghost
- Exercise a ghost
- Be blue
- Be red
- But don't be orange
- Plant a shoe
- Give a Rorschach test to your gerbil
- Write a letter to Plato
- Mail it
- Take your sofa for a walk
- Dial 911 and breathe heavily
- Go to a funeral...tell jokes
- Play the piano...with mittens on
- Water your family room
- Cause a power failure
- Roll over
- Play dead
- Find a witch
- Burn her
- Donate your brother's body to science
- Ask why
- Sleepwalk without sleeping
- Try to join Hell's Angels by mail
- Be a square root
- Ask stupid questions
- Weld your car doors shut
- Vacation at Three-Mile Island
- Surf Ohio
- Teach your pet rock to play dead
- Go bowling for small game
- Be a monk...for a day
- Wear a sweatband to your wedding
- Run away
- Intimidate a piece of chalk
- Abuse the plumbing
- Bend a florescent light
- Bend a brick
- Annoy total strangers
- Let the best man win
- Believe in Santa Claus
- Throw marshmallows against the wall
- Hold an ice cube as long as possible
- Adopt strange mannerisms
- Blow up a balloon until it pops
- Sing soft and sweet and clear
- Sing loud and sour and gravely
- Open everything
- Balance a pencil on your nose
- Pour milk in your shoes
- Write graffiti under the rug
- Embarrass yourself
- Grind your teeth
- Chew ice
- Count your belly button
- Sit in a row
- Stack crumbs
- Save your toenail clippings
- Make a pass at your blender
- Make up words that start with X
- Make oatmeal in the bathtub
- Search for the Lost Chord
- Chew on a sofa cushion
- Sing a duet
- Balance a pillow on your head
- Hold your breath
- Flash your mailman
- Teach your TA English
- Learn to speak Farsi
- Swear in Russian
- Use an eraser until it goes away
- Disassemble your car
- Put it together inside out
- Record your walls
- Interview your feet
- Make a list of your favorite fungi
- Sell formaldehyde
- Ad lib
- File your teeth- Whine
- Rake your carpet
- Re-elect Richard Nixon
- Critique "Three's Company"
- Listen to a painting
- Play with matches
- Buff your cat
- Race ferrets
- Paint your house...Day-Glow Orange
- Have a formal dinner at White Castle
- Read Homer in the original Greek
- Learn Greek
- Change your mind
- Change it back
- Watch the sun...see if it moves
- Build a pyramid
- Stand on your head
- Stand on someone else's head
- Spit shine your Nikes
- See how long you can stay awake
- See how long you can sleep
- Paint your teeth
- Wear a salad
- Speak with a forked tongue
- Paint stripes on a lake
- Ski Kansas
- Sleep in freefall
- Kill a Joule
- Test thin ice...with a pogo stick
- Apply for a unicorn hunting license
- Do a good job
- Invite the Mansons over for dinner
- Paint your windows
- Watch a watch until it stops
- Flash your goldfish
- Flirt with an evergreen
- Rotate your garden...daily
- Paint a smile
- Shoot a fire hydrant
- Apologize to it
- Pretend you're blind
- Annoy yourself
- Get mad at yourself
- Stop speaking to yourself
- Be a side effect
- Ride a bicycle...up Mt. McKinley
- Redecorate...your garage
- Develop a complex
- Join the Army...be someone simple
- Try harder
- Hit the deck
- Put leg-warmers on your furniture
- Cut the deck
- Translate Shakespeare into English
- Skydive to church
- Cheer up a potato
- Do aerobic exercises...in your head
- Play cards with your swimming pool
- Pinstripe your driveway
- Play Kick the Fire Hydrant
- Harness chipmunk power
- Build a house with ice cubes
- Call London for a cab
- Mug a stop sign
- Change your name...daily
- Go for a walk in your attic
- Challenge your neighbor to a duel
- Build a house out of toothpicks
- Wear a lampshade on your head
- Memorize the dictionary
- Stomp grapes in the bathtub
- Find a bug and chase it
- Make yourself a pair of wings
- Be immobile
- Dance 'til you drop
- Check under chairs for chewing gum
- Squish a loaf of bread
- Bounce a potato
- Outmaneuver your shadow
- Climb the walls
- Appreciate everything
- Challenge yourself to a duel
- Make napalm
- Tattoo your dresser
- Watch a bowling ball
- Buy some diapers
- Eat everything
- Pour milk in the sink
- Make cottage cheese
- Tie-dye your sheets
- Carpet your ceiling
- Hold your earlobes
- Fold your earlobes
- Read tea leaves
- Analyze the Koran
- Be Buddha
- Award yourself a Nobel Peace Prize
- Plug in the cat
- Turn on everything
- Drop pebbles down the chimney
- Turn off your neighbor
- Kill a plant
- Buy a 1931 Almanac
- Memorize the weather section
- Think lewd thoughts about yourself
- Blow bubbles
- Send chills down your spine
- Peel grapes
- Make paper from the skins
- Catch them with your radiator
- Get run over by a train of thought
- Make up famous sayings
- Bite your pinkie- Get your dog braces
- Shave a shrub
- Have a proton fight
- Watch a car rust
- Rotate your carpet
- Learn to type...with your toes
- Set up your Christmas tree in April
- Be someone special
- Buy the Brooklyn Bridge
- Mail it to a friend
- Go back to square one
- Factor your social security number
- Take the fifth
- Memorize a series of random numbers
- Read the 1962 Des Moines white pages
- Join the Foreign Legion
- Learn Sanskrit
- Exist...existentially, of course
- Print counterfeit Confederate money
- Kick a cabbage
- Take a picture
- Put it back
- Sandpaper a mushroom
- Play solitaire...for cash
- Abuse your patio furniture
- Run for Pope
- Count to a million...fast
- Make a schematic drawing...of a rock
- Commit seppuku...with a paper knife
- Think shallow thoughts
- Starch your shoes
- Polish your Calvin's
- Contemplate a cockroach
- Get a dog to chase your car
- Let him catch it
- Investigate the Czar
- Form a political party
- Climb a sidewalk
- Have a political party
- Get diagonal...with a good friend
- Ride a loaf of bread
- Sharpen a carrot
- Interrogate a gerbil
- Go bow hunting for Toyotas
- Kidnap Cabbage Patch Kids
- Jump back
- Play to lose
- Scalp a street light
- Have your car painted...plaid
- Read a tomato
- Sharpen your sleeping skills
- Watch a game show...take notes
- Put out a fire
- If you can't find a fire, make one
- Interview a cloud
- Play tiddlywinks...go for blood
- Play basketball...in a minefield
- Don't talk to things
- Draw Lewis structures on your ceiling
- Have your cat bronzed
- Have your gerbil gilded
- Write books about writing books
- Create random equations
- Mispell words
- Tell your feet a joke
- Throw a tomato into a fan
- Sing the ABC song backwards
- Pretend you're a dog
- Dial-a-prayer and argue with it
- Grease the doorknobs
- String up a room
- Stack furniture
- Relive fond memories
- Tie your shoelaces together
- Count your teeth with your tongue
- Find your half-life
- Design a better toilet seat
- Shred a newspaper
- Have a headache
- Hatch an egg
- Play air guitar
- Act profound
- Develop hearing problems
- Put your feet behind your head
- Tie bows in everything
- Hold your hand
- Watch the minute hand move
- Grow your fingernails
- Pretend you're a telephone
- Play hopscotch...with real scotch
- Clock the velocity of your REMs
- Put your shoes on the opposite feet
- Cross your toes
- Roll your tongue
- Baby oil the floor
- Attack innocent bunnies
- Declare war
- Destroy a tree
- Hide the scrabble bag
- Seduce your stick shift
- Memorize the periodic table
- Pretend you're a roadie
- Buy a Ginsu knife
- Collect electrons
- Correct typos that aren't there
- Polish your neck...use Pledge- Recopy the Bible substituting your name for God
- Loosen the lug nuts on your dad's new car
- Drop your cat off the roof to see if it lands on all four feet
- Count the bags under Walter Mondale's eyes
- Unscrew all the lightbulbs and rearrange the furniture
- Found the Jim Jones School of Bartending
- Listen for non-satanic messages (i.e. "Drink milk")
- Dress like Motley Crue...surprise your grandmother
- Dial-a-Prayer and tell them they're wrong
- Go into a bar and ask for a Molotov Cocktail
- Learn everything there is to know about the Holy Roman Empire
- Make a drive-in window at your local bank where there wasn't one before
- Walk on water...but don't get caught
- Confess to a crime...that didn't happen
- Be in the wrong place at the right time
- Plot the overthrow of your local School Board
- Request covert assistance from the CIA
- Discover the source of the Mississippi
- Search for buried treasure...in Nebraska
- Hot wax the bottom of your brother's dress shoes
- Preach the philosophy of Marx...Groucho, that is
- Drink as much prune juice as you can
- Write a book about your previous life
- Serve ping-pong balls...as hors d'oeuvres
- Jump up and down...on your alarm clock
- Make a quilt out of used cocktail napkins
- Sterilize your stereo...with Jack Daniels
- Carve you and your girlfriend's initials...in a marshmallow
- Drive the speed limit...in your garage
- Sing the national anthem...during your calculus final
- Wear a three-piece suit...in a sauna
- Pay off the national debt...with a bad check
- Go to a cemetary and verbally abuse dead people
- Give yourself a hernia...for Christmas
- Defend your neighborhood from roving Mongol hordes
- Recite romantic poetry...to your toaster
- See if you really can build a nuclear device in your own basement
- Go to McDonald's and pretend you can't speak English
- Write to your congressmen, senators, President, etc. to tell them what a good
- job they're doing...On April 1st
- Find the heat capacity of your chemistry professor
- Take apart all your major kitchen appliances...mix and match them
- Turn your TV picture tube upside down
- Phone in a death threat on President Kennedy
- Put lighted EXIT signs on all your closets
- Carry a tune...drop it, see if it breaks
- Be planar...but don't tell your parents
- Play hockey with your little cousin...as the puck
- Make a deal with the devil...but keep your fingers crossed
- Put instant concrete in your big brother's waterbed
- Give a lecture on the historical significance of cream cheese
- Debate politics with a fern
- See how small you can scrunch your face- Sell firewood door to door...in Atlantis
- Found the TLO (Toledo Liberation Organization)
- Play nuclear chicken with a small third world nation
- Raise professional certified racing turnips
- Give your grandmother a raise and another day of paid vacation
- Lead an aerobics class...for patients of the I.C.U.
- Go to a drive-in movie in a tank
- Go to a non-drive-in movie in a tank and drive in anyway
- Send President Reagan an alarm clock...wind it up first
- Found a cockroach stable and stud ranch
- Send your goldfish to obedience school
- Free the oppressed toasters of America
- Weave a tablecloth out of copper tubing
- Give your cat a suntan...in the microwave
- Park your car...with a friend
- Park your car...with a group of friends
- Frame your first statement of bankruptcy
- Place it on the wall of your office
- Solve the population problem (x2 + y2 = population...solve for x)
- Contribute to the population problem
- Wear a T-shirt that says "I'll walk on you to see The Who" and a peace sign
- Practice the Aztec method of heart removal on your professor
- Find out who made the super glue commercials and give them your Ginsu knife
- Get Ronco and K-tel to merge...they sell the same stuff anyway
- Sneak into a nuclear physics lab and stay the night
- Play with anything that looks interesting
- Drop piston engines on two people and see who squishes first
- See if your goldfish can live in Coors rather than water
- Try to ignite water...the Mississippi might work
- Draw Venn diagrams...screw them up
- State fallacies as fact (like, "peanuts grow on bushes")
- Visit the Architecture building...loudly criticize its design
- Make a schematic drawing...of a rock
- Wallpaper your laundry room...with pages from books you don't like
- See if diamonds really do cut glass...on everything in your neighbor's house
- Tenderize your tongue...chew on it for a while
- See how long you can stare at a fluorescent light...try green
- Bronze your sister's turtle
- See how long it takes for her to notice
- See what she does when she notices
- Bronze your sister- If you lose, stop watering it and try again.
- Increase your territorial holdings by force
- Find out how many ways there really are to skin a cat
- Boldly go where no man has gone before
- Be a threat to the American way of life
- Do research into the cause of World War III
- Be a threat to the Northwestern Tibetan way of life
- Re-establish the Roman Empire...in Pittsburgh
Things to do when you're bored at Wal-Mart...
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
2 Make a trail of orange juice on the floor, leading to the restrooms.(is that why that mess it ALWAYS there?)
3 Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
4 Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10."
5 Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
6 Put M&M's on layaway.
7 Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
8 Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
9 When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask "Why won't you people just leave me alone?" 10 Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
11 Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
12 Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
13 While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
14 Switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the restrooms.
15 Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from"Mission Impossible."
16 Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
17 In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels. 18 Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through,say things like "pick me! pick me!!"
19 When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
20 If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
21 Go into the dressing room and yell real loud..."Hey, we'reout of toilet paper in here!"
PLUS 16 OTHER THINGS TO DO at Wal-Mart (SOME MAY BE REPEATS)
1.Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
1 When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask ?, "Because you are my friend". Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth...
And remember...when life hands you Lemons, get some tequila and salt and call me!!
Three Rednecks were working up on a cell phone tower…
Cooter, Ronnie, and Donnie.
As they start their descent Cooter slips and falls off the tower and is killed instantly.
As the ambulance takes the body away, Ronnie says, 'Well damn, someone should go and tell his wife.'
Donnie says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.
'Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Budweiser.
Ronnie says, 'Where did you get that beer, Donnie?
Cooter's wife gave it to me,' Ronnie replies.
'That's unbelievable, you told the lady her husband was dead and she gave you beer?'
Well, not exactly', Donnie says. 'When she answered the door, I said to her, you must be Cooter's widow'.'
She said, 'You must be mistaken, I'm not a widow.'
Then I said, 'I'll bet you a case of Budweiser you are.'
Rednecks Are Good At Sensitive Shit.
It's time for Anime-niacs!
And we're zany to the max!
So just sit back and relax
you'll laugh till you collapse!
We're from Final Fantasy
And we're from Kingdom Hearts!
And just for fun we run around the hotel parking lot!
Alot of us don't shower
And we don't sleep alot!
But we get up and run amuck
And now you know our plot!
Kairi's cute and Sora wacks!
While Aeris kicks some ass
Leon stops with his attacks
Meet Sephiroth and Kadaj
Who'll destroy the universe
Everyone's a ninja, buy a headband
and it works!
Monkey VS Robot. . .
While Gundam's fight on Earth
The pirates fought the ninja alot
and Gendo rule the Earth
We all try to stay on task!
We're all Goofy to the max
There is no money in our slacks
Those are the snacks!