Author has written 20 stories for Beyblade, Twilight, and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne.
--:"Lean on me, when you're not strong
"Lean on Me."
I am Moonlight Serenity, but you're welcome to call me AJ.
I am a Christian and I live for God.
I am twenty years-old.
I'm a chick.
I want to be an English teacher.
-AJ (May 26, 2011)
University is currently in session so I will not be updating nearly as often or responding as frequently to PMs. I'm still reading, though. I'm sorry if my scarcity is inconvenient in anyway. (September 2012.)
Read. Write. Fitness. Health. Teach. Weight-lifting. Dance. Run. Clean. Cook.
Writer/Me on This Site:
I’ve been writing on this site since I was fourteen and before that I was an anonymous reviewer.
If you love and/or hate me, you can thank/blame Ray-Tiger-Cat; she encouraged me to get an account forever ago.
If you read my earlier stuff, you'll see that I was very deprecating and critical of myself. I'm happy to say that I've kept that negativity out of my newer stuff.
I'm still not the best writer and I obviously need a lot of work.
I appreciate any/all feedback – positive or negative.
On any subject:
Be it my inability to keep the characters in-character, something plot-related, or grammar-related.
Constructive criticism is something I love.
Flames? I don’t mind getting those either.
Go for it.
I’d like it better if it was otherwise, but whatever floats your boat.
Also, a lot of my stories are inspired by music or contain lyrics.
I typically write a lot of romance. I write a lot of fluff and too much kissing (to the point that I reread my stuff and blush). I am not typically an outwardly romantic person; though, that has changed a bit since I've been with my fiance. I suppose before I was more of a closet romantic. I also like action/adventure. I like really strong, fierce heroines that can handle themselves. I'm terrible with comedy.
- AJ (October 31, 2007) (Modified June 11, 2011) (Modified October 24, 2012)
(Forewarned: I stay pretty canon)
ToraDora! -- RyuujixTaiga * (My absolute favorite anime and pairings. Aisaka Taiga is also my favorite character ever! Yeah, tsunderes!)
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne -- ChiakixMaron
Beyblade -- KaiHil
Ouran High School Host Club - TamaHaru
Digimon -- Takari
Avatar: The Last Airbender -- Zutara
Rurouni Kenshin -- KenKao
Yu Yu Hakusho -- HieixKurama (Who were actually an item in an early draft, but it was changed because the writer didn't think they would be received well...), YusukexKeiko
Yu-gi-oh! -- BakuraxRyou (tendershipping) (I am now IN LOVE with this pairing), YamixYugi (puzzleshipping), a little bit of YamixYugixAtem (mobiumshipping), a little of ThiefKingBakuraxBakuraxRyou (bakushipping), and a little MarikuxMalik/MarikxMalik (bronzeshipping)
Cardcaptor Sakura -- SyaoranxSakura
Chrno Crusade -- ChrnoxRosette
Princess Tutu -- FakirxAhiru
Tokyo Mew Mew -- MasayaxIchigo
Sailor Moon -- MamoruxUsagi
Full Metal Panic! -- SousukexKaname
Fruits Basket -- KyoxTohru
Dragon Ball Z -- GokuxChichi, VegetaxBulma
Zero no Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero): SaitoxLouise!
X-men (I know, it's not anime!) -- CharlesxErik (Cherik)
... Basically my favorite animes and pairings. I've seen many others, but either have forgotten or didn't finish the series. I'm probably forgetting a few, too. I write other pairings, but these are my favorites. These are couples/animes they I'm more likely to write... along with some Danny Phantom, Avatar ((I SHIP ZUTARA :3)), and some others I can't remember right now .''
Disclaimer: I do not own nor am in any way affiliated with any mentioned animes, characters, or musical artists.
If you're looking for the OC profiles for "Remembering You," please send me a PM!
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions or just want to talk :)
Unsafe External Link