Author has written 7 stories for Rango, Alice in Wonderland, Arthur Christmas, and Dinosaur.
I'm really sorry for the long wait on my stories everybody! College has really been taking alot out of me what with all the essays and having to read several YA novels (I'm working on becoming a High School teacher). Then my grandmother moved in with my family and taking care of her is really exhausting, so i haven't really had time to work on my stories or update them as much as i want to.
However, i still have one more week left till my spring classes start, so i guess i can try to update my stories real quick before it's back to work.
Here's a list of my ongoing stories that I still have to update:
Alice in Wonderland
A grin from father to daughter
Love and madness in may
Moments with Santa’s sons
Who would have guessed
Things you didn’t know
And here's a list of upcoming stories that i really want to get started on ASAP. Perhaps if i have enough energy after updating my ongoing stories, I can get started on these.
a quick side note refering a character or the plot/universe
The Path Chosen
- Chum’s posh friends find out that Chum is hanging out with the local ‘reef raff’ and are not happy with this. As a result, they corner him and force him to make a choice. He can return to New Zealand with them and life his posh life the way he was meant too, or he can remain in Australia with Bruce and Anchor. However there is a catch, if he returns to New Zealand, he must cut all contact with Bruce and Anchor and never see or speak to them again. If he stays, then his friends will return to New Zealand without him and ruin his reputation and family name. Which path will Chum choose?
Accepting Life’s Science
- Mr. Ray has always been happy being a science teacher and as such, he always considered his students to be his children and never really thought of having little ones of his own. When Mrs. Ray ends up pregnant with Mr. Ray’s children, he must find a way to juggle being both a father and a teacher.
- OC Caroline is a female gremlin with a troubled past. As a newborn mogwai, she was abandoned by her creater and found by a scientist and taken to a science lab for various tests which goes on for the next year. When a group of ‘Gremlin hunters’ arrive, she is turned into a gremlin and sent to infiltrate the gremlins’ hideout and see what they are up to. As she is taken in, she slowly learns the ways of the gremlins and finds out that they are just trying to build their own society. Will Caroline continue with her mission to help the humans, or will she stick with her fellow Gremlins?
A Bug’s Life
The leader and the ‘princess’
- (humanized) [basically takes place after the rebellion fight] Atta is kidnapped by Hopper and his gang during the final fight. While living as a hostage, Atta starts to have certain feelings for the gang leader.
- What if Don Lino had gone out with Lenny instead of Frankie? What if their father was the one that got killed instead of Frankie? How would that change the story? How would Lenny and Frankie be affected?
- Wayne may not like having so many pups, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t love his kids, and that doesn’t stop him from protecting his offspring when they are threatened.
- After arriving at the Nesting grounds (with Kron and Bruton surviving), Aladar finds that it's not all that great as everyone thinks it is. Sure his lemur family found more of their kind, and Baylene and Eema can now rest and everyone is now safe. However, Neera is now being courted by another male much to Kron and even Bruton's pleasure, leaving Aladar alone. Feeling left out, Aladar decides its best to leave the herd and wonders out on his own. After walking for days, Aladar finds a reviving lake and decides to take a drink. Its at this lake that he meets Samara, a talking Carnotaur, and the two strike up the most unlikely and unheard of friendship ever known.
- Kron has always kept any males away from Neera. That’s how it’s always been. However, while he was busy keeping everyone else away from his sister, he forgot to keep an eye on his second in command.
Land Before Time
Lost and Found
- It was his son, he knew it was. From the moment he saw the small green spike tail, he knew that it was his lost son. That’s why he had asked Tippy’s mother to invite Spike to travel with them. Unfortunately, his hopes for fully reuniting with his son are temporarily thwarted when Spike returns home with his adopted family. However, he is given a second chance when Spike gets separated from his friends while on one of their adventures.
In this story, the spike tail leader that is seen in the Big Freeze movie and the Forbbiden Friendship episode, is spikes dad.
Three Horn Quest
- Cera gets into a bit of trouble with her dad, they have an argument and despite Tria's best efforts to prevent it, Topsy end up saying something he doesn't mean. Feeling hurt, Cera runs away from the great valley and gets taken in by a Three horn herd. While Cera's busy traveling, her father is busy trying to catch up and bring his daughter home.
Spy and Cadet
- It’s not every day that a British spy plane lands at Cadence’s home airbase, but when it does, it’s an exciting experience for the fighter jet. What starts out with friendship slowly turns into something else. This isn’t a good thing for Siddeley the spy as friendships much less relationships are dangerous in his line of work. But then again, Siddeley doesn’t mind taking that risks especially since he makes risks every day.
My Parents are What?
- Despite the risks and dangers, Finn and Holley hade decided to start a relationship together. After the birth of their daughter Fiona, they realize that there is a new enemy after them. Fearing for their childs safety, they send her to Radiator Springs where she lives peacefully, completely unaware of who her real parents are. Things are nice until one day, she has a close call with one of her parents enemy, and she finds herself thrust into the spy world.
Land of the lost 2009
Grumpy is usually a loner and has never felt a need to find a mate. Well that changes when he runs into Alice. Too bad their first meeting didn’t give their relationship a good start.
-Losing his parents in the meteor crash wasn’t easy for Zeke. It meant he would have to go through life on his own. Zeke knew this and he would do the best he could to survive by himself. Luckily, it turns out he isn’t alone and he meets someone that is willing to live out the remainder of the dinosaur era with him.
Zeke is the young teenaged t-rex from the Dinosaur Revolution show. He is officialy known as Jr, but I wanted to give him an official name, so Zeke is what i named him.
- After being abandoned by his mother and left for dead, Wayde knew from that moment on, he would never fall in love and bring little ones into the world so they could be left behind by their mother. Turns out, he was wrong about all females being like his mother.
Wayde is the Allosaurus with the broken jaw from Dinosaur Revolution. Like the young t-rex, he doen't have an official name, so I just gave him the name Wayde.
Walking with Prehistoric Beasts
Doing Things different
-Randal knew he shouldn’t, but he couldn’t help it. He hated his family. He hated his mother for making him leave, he hated his younger half brother for being the cause of making his mother making him leave, and above it all, he hated the male that forced his mother to bear the child that made him leave. Because of this, Randal vowed that if he ever decided to mate, he would stick with one female and help her raise their child and wouldn’t force any of his children to leave.
Randal is the name i decided to give the Paraceratherium/Indricotherium from the walking with prehistoric beasts series.
(1995 film version) New Girl in the Afterlife
- 18 year ol Kat is going on a trip with her friends for spring break. She had assured heradd and Casper that she would be fine and that she would see them by the end of the week. It's too bad she doesn't make it back...at least not alive. Turns out the plane Kat was in crashed and she was killed. Now a ghost, Kat must now make her way back home and learn how to use her ghostlypowers.Along the way, she finds another challenge. Trying to ignore her oddly growing attraction to Stretch.
(Spooktacular new adventures of Casper series)
He does Care
- [takes place after the episode Dead Of The Class and a bit after the events of the song Three Letter Word]. They may not show it,but the trio does care for their nephew, especially Stretch. That's why he's the hardest on Casper. He doesn't want his nephew to go through what he did.
Unsafe External Link