Author has written 14 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Tin Man, How to Train Your Dragon, A-Team, A-Team, District 9, and StarTrek: The Next Generation.
Hey there. I'm not really sure how to start this - normally I'm good at talking about myself, but I can never seem to get it right here. I guess I'll start by listing off some things.
1. My favorite thing to do is write
2. I am deathly afraid of tornadoes and air-raid sirens. I'm moderately afraid of flying
3. Despite #2, I love to travel and GO places
4. I have an obsession with languages. I speak two (English of course, and Spanish), and know basic phrases in nine more (Afrikaans, Italian, French, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin, and Swahili). The languages I'm currently actively learning are Afrikaans, Czech, and French
5. I'm a quotes FIEND
6. Sometimes I have to talk things out to figure them out, and I have a tendency to overthink a lot
7. I have ADHD, so I tend to jump from story to story, but I do get things finished
8. I love psychology and analyzing characters
9. I tend to jump fandoms, but never lose my loyalty to any of them
10. I watch the Oscars every year. Someday I want to win an award for Best Original or Best Adapted Screenplay
11. I obsess easily
12. I tend to be incredibly open and honest
13. I never leave my home without my iPod, and I always have music on - usually scores
14. I love volcanoes
15. I like to dabble in Photoshop
16. I have an intense passion for dance. Any kind.
17. My favorite weather is cool and rainy
18. My online name is Nayari
19. I think memories are one of the most precious gifts humans have been given
20. I'm a compulsive eBay buyer
Favorite TV Shows and Characters:
1. The A-Team, Captain H.M. Murdock
2. Star Trek: The Original Series, Ensign Pavel Chekov and Doctor Leonard Horatio McCoy
3. Star Trek: The Next Generation, Lieutenant Commander Data and Lieutenant (j.g.) Reginald Endicott Barclay
4. Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Owen Hunt
5. Gilmore Girls, Lorelai Gilmore
6. seaQuest DSV, Seaman Anthony Piccolo
7: Stargate: Atlantis: Doctor Carson Beckett, Doctor Meredith Rodney McKay, Doctor Radek Zelenka
8: Stargate SG-1: Colonel Jack O'Neill, Vala Mal Doran
Random quotes I love (I'll add more)
"Uh, I think that I am familiar with the fact that you are going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you in the ass!" -Matt Hooper, Jaws
"Ladies and gentlemen, from the flight deck: if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you will notice that the right wing is on fire." -Captain H.M. Murdock, The A-Team
"Every man says that his wife is an angel, but that's a real angel you're seeing there, on the cameras." -Wikus van der Merwe, District 9
"Of course I'm crazy, you got me out of the psych ward of a VA Hospital, stupid!" -Captain H.M. Murdock, The A-Team
"Push me to the floor/don't give up until I'm beggin' you for more/I'll be thinking of the time I felt inspired." -'Push Me to the Floor', by The Parlotones
"Even if you're strong/even if you're not/every breath you breathe, I'll be there for you." -'I'll Be There', by The Parlotones
"In all your fantasies, you always knew/that man and mystery/were both in you." -The Phantom and Christine, The Phantom of the Opera
Poker Face: Part Two: Synopsis in development
Untitled Stargate: Atlantis Fic: Synopsis in development
Sockii, an A-Team fanfic. Murdock gives BA a Christmas present. Ficlet.
It's the Thought that Counts, an A-Team fanfic. Murdock helps Face decide what to sign on a Christmas card. Oneshot.
Poker Face: Part One, an A-Team fanfic. The FBI asks the A-Team's assistance in taking down a human trafficking ring. The Team is aided by a civilian who is the ring's next target. Novel-length.
On the Jazz?, an A-Team fanfic. Amy wonders about her real reasons for staying with the Team. Ficlet.
You, an A-Team fanfic. Murdock answers Face's question. First attempt at slash, but not strong at all. Ficlet.
Oops?, a Star Trek: The Next Generation fanfic. They didn't mean for their first date to end this way. Actaully, they hadn't planned on having a first date at all! Ficlet, PLEASE read author's note at end! Ficlet.
Sweetie Man, a District 9 fanfic. Christopher Johnson, Jr. doesn't like Wikus van der Merwe. Ficlet.
Confusion, a District 9 fanfic. Tania van der Merwe is worrying about Wikus - and then she hears him screaming. Oneshot.
Crippled, a District 9 fanfic. Tania van der Merwe learns of her husband's condition. Oneshot.
8:00 A.M., an A-Team fanfic. Murdock waits to learn if his friends have escaped the firing squad...or not.
Debt?, an A-Team fanfic. B.A. is watching Murdock die. Oneshot.
Forbidden Friendship, a How to Train Your Dragon oneshot based on the drawing scene from the film.
Merge, a Tin Man oneshot involving the melding of Glitch's brain with his counterpart, Ambrose.
Cat O'Nine Tails, a Pirates of the Caribbean oneshot detailing the first painful meeting of Bootstrap Bill Turner with his now-grown son, William Turner.
Not Made of Stone, a How to Train Your Dragon fanfic. It's being cowritten with PrisonerofPain so if you want to read it, go to her profile! www.fanfiction.net/~prisonerofpain. When the teens of Berk fall prey to their biggest challenge yet, will they find the strength and courage to pull through? Hiccup/OC, Tuffnut/OC.
Unsafe External Link