Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Lost in the Passion is now completed!! ChEcK iT OuT! (3/30/08)
Somr brilliance: My best friends/Editors foung this site online --- where you can publish your own books. And for my birthday they got a copy - the only one in existance - publish for me. It is sooo amazing and...i can't even believe it. Soooooo hardcore-amazing. :)
BEST SONG EVER FOR LOST IN THE PASSION!:
STARLIGHT by MUSE. ( i FREAKING LOVE THEM!!) read the lyrics. i feel like they go reallly well with my story!
name: Robin (girl duh)
age: 17- Junior in highschool
location: Illinios, USA
Fav books: TWILIGHT, NEW MOON, AND ECLIPSE! Among others of course.
Fav authors: STEPHENIE MEYER
Hobbies: Reading, writing, photography (heck yes) student council (my second life) piano (i play), theatre/drama, Model United Nations (club)
Fav. bands: Too many to count. Just check out my myspace/search me on facebook (robin K.)
Fav show: The Office, Project Runway, The Tudors, Most Haunted (on the travel channel)
hmm yeah also myspace --
You Know You've Read Too Much Twilight When:
1) You squeal with joy at the fact that you're doing the Krebs Cycle in Science Class
2) When ever you listen to a song, read a book, watch a movie, or do anyting you think, "How could i work this into Twilight?"
3)You've got a built in Volvo radar
4)You snap you your head as soon as you hear the word "vampire"
5) You've written a fanfiction.
6) You wrote a 3 page essay on how much you hate Jacob Black, and handed it in.
7) You freak out in History when you are studying any of the time periods in which the Cullens lived.
8) You celebreate Edward and Bella's birthdays.
9) You obsess over fanfics because the books aren't enough!
10) Your friends make you a Twilight scrapbook because they can't think of anythying else you'll like.
I'm guilty of all, except for #6... lol
Unsafe External Link