Author has written 17 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."
Sooo...'Sup. Name's Kelly, I'm American, am twenty-two, and am a college graduate. Isn't that special of me.
My anime/manga obsessions include: Fullmetal Alchemist; One Piece; Ouran High School Host Club; Baccano!; Durarara!!; Hunter X Hunter; YuYu Hakusho; Death Note; Cowboy Bebop; Wolf's Rain; Eden of the East; Romeo X Juliet; BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad; Kara no Kyoukai; Bartender; Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto; Rurouni Kenshin; Avatar (because apparantly that's anime); Gankutsuou; and any movie by Studio Ghibli. No, I do not have a life.
My non-anime/manga obsessions include: Harry Potter; Kingdom Hearts; Assassin's Creed; Final Fantasy VII - X, X-2, XII, and XIII (DON'T JUDGE ME); Uncharted; Firefly; Lord of the Rings; Chronicles of Narnia; Game of Thrones, The Simpsons; Family Guy; Doctor Who; The Daily Show with Jon Stewart; and lots of other stuff that I don't remember right now.
And now, about my stories and what I am currently working on while I'm trying to avoid the crushing, hellish reality that is a life with no set goals or dreams:
Bothering Sephiroth is very nearly a true story. I got bored and started beating up Sephiroth when he wasn't paying attention, and eventually it became my first solo fic posted on this site. I'm very glad that at least ten people like it.
Harry Potter and the Deathly HALLOS! is something I wrote when I was stuck in the school library for three hours, where there are no good fiction books and where they block all the good websites on the school computers. This is what happens when I get bored. If you read this story, make sure to recommend a few good therapists in your review.
What Should've Happened in the Beginning is mostly movie quotes from the beginning of the Fellowship of the Ring movie, with a "Why didn't I think of that?" ending. Actually, people probably have thought of it. And written about it on here. Apologies if it seems I am copying someone's idea, I truly do not mean to.
I Don't Like Guys Who Are Shorter Than Me is a REALLY short oneshot about what really happened when Edward and Alphonse tried proposing to Winry when they were little. It's adorkable and I love it for some reason.
A Solemn Promise is a Lily/James oneshot that ended up being more of a Marauder oneshot than anything else, but it had Lily finally agreeing to go out with James at the end so I guess it counts. Basically it's my interpretation of how they began their relationship, and I'm just waiting for Pottermore to correct me on that. Aaaaany time now...
Yet Another Harry Potter Movie Parody is an eight part series, and they're basically exactly what they sound like. After two years and five months I've at last finished a long-running thingy on this site, which is really weird for me, I discontinued the last two things I was working on so yeah, this was kind of surprising. Then again it was so much fun to work on that I suppose it makes sense why I only took one hiatus during my entire run.
By Any Other Name is a Tonks/Remus oneshot centered on Tonks that I thought up while listening to the PotterFicWeekly podcast. I poured a lot of myself into Tonks, 'twas fun to write. I apparently like writing beginnings of relationships that we already know how they'll turn out...
Silly, Silly Book Series is yet another parody series, this one about the Harry Potter books. Seems to be going okay with the first installment, we'll see how it goes from here, eh?
I also have a serious Harry Potter year three AU in the works, as well as a crossover with Silent Hill which'll be SO much fun and rainbows, and I've started working on a parody of the Kingdom Hearts series. No rest for the wicked, amirite?
I also haz a bloggy-poo, where my parody crap will be able to be found alongside this site starting in 2013: http://iheartmwpp.wordpress.com/
And now for the really serious business...
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!
I am the girl who was kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace or Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't ever been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15, Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, my name is paper YAH, Sakurablossom24, Rhianna224, Kisa T. Sohma, Lone-wolf761,charmed4lifekaren, Princess Marauder, iheartmwpp
Unsafe External Link