What's Naruto gunna do now?? Geeeeez Sasuke, there's always gotta be something wrong with you, huh? sucha bitch...
367: Well, now we know...
Who Naruto's parents are! But I mean, who the hell didn't know the Fourth (now dubbed Namikaze Minato) was his father? Am I right? Yeah, but his mother sounds really interesting! I hope we learn more about this foreign temptress! Wow, that sounded pretty Romance Novel-ey... So yeah, Uzumaki Kushina is her name. A red-haired jabbering tomboy. Personality wise, she sounds a lot like our favorite loudmouth, ay:D
So can anyone explain to me why the name 'Arashi' was universally accepted as Naruto's father's name? Was that like a stand-in name until we knew what it really was? I mean, wtf o,O?
Reasons Why Gay Marrage Is Wrong
Stolen off of:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Please post this in your journal if you are for gay marriage.
I don't really think it matters how old I am or what my real name is. I just go by JWUP here. I bet you're wondering what that stands for, aren’t you? You're not? Well, fine. I wasn't going to tell you anyway.
Reading (I spend unhealthy ammounts of time on the internet... :sweatdrop:)
Learning new things
Doing what must be done: If I catch people saying, "Me and Elinore did good on our test!" around me I die a little inside. I honestly don't see what is so hard in saying, "Elinore and I did well on our test!" :eye twich:
Listening to music while I read
Cold weather is glorious
I live for Naruto/HP fanfiction!
You can always tell a story is going to suck if it's summary looks like this:
sorri evry1! im bad at writing summaries but ill give it a try! naruto always loved sasuke who is the most popular guy n school but sasuke is mean 2 naruto and lykes 2 make fun of him all the time!! what will happen when a new hottie comes 2 school and shows his interest n our blue eyed angel?? will naruto fall n love with the new guy b4 sasuke realizes he actually hearts naruto b/c he is jealous!?
Basically, when every sentence ever is a question.
Paring up for Naruto:
NaruSasuNaru, NejiTen, JirTsu, ShikaTama, KibaHina, LeeSaku, - etcetera etcetera
Oh, and lately I’ve been indulging in a little guilty pleasure of mine called… KAKASAKU! It was sparked by the lovely fic Duty Before Honor by SilverShine. RAWR! It's really good, you should definitely check it out!
Honestly, I've gotten a little more than tired of the SasuNaru scene. It seems all the fangirl writers have gotten together and decided amongst themselves that Naruto is all of a sudden some weak, teary eyed pussy that needs to be saved by aloof, strong man!Sasuke. Piiissh, I mean seriously. When has Naruto EVER sat around waiting to be saved with glistening tears streaming down his his innocent, cherub like face? NEVER. C'mon ladies. If you wanna read all that weak 'SAVE ME!' crap go read a HET FIC. Seriously, it's like you've decided you wanna read yaoi but not about men. :shakes head: Sheesh.
The One Naruto Paring I CANNOT Stand:
SasuSaku just does not work for me one bit. Just the sight of it makes me want to punch the screen... Ahhh!
Oh and another thing:
When ever I read a SasuNaru fic it really gets me frustrated when the author decides that EVERY SINGLE male character MUST be gay and pared up with another. :sigh: I have no problem with gay relationships (as seen from my favorites list) but… enough is enough, ya know? Have some variety… does anyone get what I’m saying? Otherwise it's all just too corny.
Parings for Harry Potter
Man oh man, I love me some HPDM / DMHP. Mmmmm, yeah. It took me a while to get used to the idea. It's hard when you're first starting out with a new paring and you don't really know where to find the fanfiction cream-of-the-crop. But it's all good now. Infact, I have a pretty little fic waiting for me right now. :dies from happiness:
Oh, you know what else is good? ... SSHR. Yeah, that's right. I know you think it's sexy.
I know I love reading quotes on other member’s profiles so I'll have my own!
"Happiness is like peeing in your pants; everyone can see it but only you know its warmth." -Unknown
"I hope Sirius comes back to life, because death by drapery is the sadest way to die ever"
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Mythbusters
"There is only ONE WAY to know if you're telling the truth...WE MUST DUEL" - Power Rangers
“If guns kill people, can I blame my misspelled word on my pencil?” – random icon
"Kakashi - that's my landlord - was bisexual, always saying that life's too short to leave anything out." - Painting White to Gray
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer." - Douglas Adams
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." - W.C. Fields
"For Sale : Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain." - Who knows?
“Uchi-buns Sauce-gay” –SasuNaru fic that I know is on my favorites list… I just don’t remember which one : I
My favorite poem is...:
By: Robert Frost
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads onto way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it!
Unsafe External Link