Author has written 3 stories for Bible, and Fairy Tales.
Hi people!! Here's a little 'bout me...
I have a cat and 1 kitten--orange and white
I have my own website!!
I enjoy hiking and drama.
I like My Chemical Romance, The Fray, Nickleback, Evanescence, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Weird Al Yankovic, Fall Out Boy, and a bunch of other artists. (If I named all of them, you might get bored.)
I'M NOT CRAZY...ahem...moving on with our lives...
1. Animals are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
2. If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he loves you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is probably because your lap is warmer.
3. Our scientific power is taking over our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
4. Good people are good because they've become wise through failure.
5. The fool thinks he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
6. I know that God will not give me anything that I can't handle.
7. No act of kindness, no matter how small it may be, is ever wasted.
8. When in danger; or in doubt; run in circles; scream and shout!
9. I hate it when people don't finish their...shiny!
10. Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through the snow. (relax...it was just a joke...I love dogs too)
Only 96 percent of teens in the world would stand up for God.
Numerous people have tripped over their own feet or even air.(ok, yes, I admit it; I've done that too.)
If you put 23 people in a room there is a 50 percent chance two will share a birthday.
Ice covers about 15 percent of the earth.
In 1950, only 7 percent of Americans dyed their hair; now 75 percent do.
36 percent of the Great Lakes lie within Canadian territory.
Only 6 percent of all coupons printed are ever redeemed.
There is a 33 percent chance that a peanut grown in the U.S. will end up as peanut butter.
72 percent of Americans don't know the people who live next door.
Chocolate manufacturers use 40 percent of the world's almonds.
58 percent of school kids say pizza is their favorite cafeteria food.
Only about 5 percent of people dream in color.
5 percent of Americans say they "never" make their beds.
35 percent of people watching T.V. yell at it.
13 percent of the letters in a given book are "e".
3 percent of all photos taken in the U.S. are taken at Disney Land or Disney World.
The odds of getting murdered are 1 in 20,000.
The odds of being killed by a dog are 1 in 700,000.
The odds of dying in the bathtub are 1 in 1 million.
The odds of being killed by freezing are 1 in 3 million.
The odds of being killed by space debris are 1 in 5 billion.
The odds of being killed by poisoning are 1 in 86,000.
The odds of being injured by a toilet seat in your lifetime are 1 in 6,500.
The odds that you will be killed by a plane falling from the sky are 1 in 25 million. The odds that it will happen today are 1 in 7 trillion.
The odds of living to 116 are 1 in 2 billion.
The odds that you will become famous enough to be mentioned in a history book are 1 in 6 million.
One in ten kids sleepwalk.
Over 15 billion prizes have been given away in cracker jack boxes.
13 people are killed each year by vending machines falling on them.
You blink 10,000,000 times every year.
The average person spends 2 years on the phone in their lifetime.
Frisbees outsell baseballs, basketballs, and footballs combined in the U.S.
The average American dog will cost its owner $14,600 in its lifetime.
One in three dog owners say they have talked to their pets on the phone.
The average American uses 730 crayons by the age of 10.
The average sleeper rolls over 12 times in bed per night.
The Pentagon uses an average of 666 rolls of toilet paper each day.
166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S.
The largest snowflakes were 15 inches in diameter and 8 inches thick.
The fine for leaving a public toilet unflushed in Singapore is 150 dollars.
I also have an account on www.fictionpress.com, writing as FIREBRAVE.
Unsafe External Link