|slayer of destiny|
Author has written 32 stories for Harry Potter, Taggart, Glee, Sherlock, Merlin, Criminal Minds, Grimm, Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, and Supernatural.
12/12/12 - Wow that's a lot of 12's. Ok update, I am now in my flat, but I won't have internet for the next week, maybe a little longer, but I am still writing - currently on Orion Zabini Potter, and I will get that update up as soo as possible! Thank you all so much for your messages of enouragment with the move.
Ellannor has brilliantly offered to translate Veela Heart into Czech, here is the link for it - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8441054/1/
Hey guys, a note from WyrdSmith to do with the sweep that is going through FF net, please read!!!
Hi there! This is essentially a "form letter" that I'm sending to every writer I can get to, particularly those on my favorites or follow lists. If I send you a duplicate, please forgive me; I'm doing this in a hurry.
I'm reacting to the FFN sweep to remove all M-rated stories from their site. I've been trying to copy all of the stories to my hard drive, but it's a massive effort. I wondered if you have saved them and/or posted them elsewhere, so that if FFN deletes them there is still a way for your fans to read them? I myself am posting on "Archive of Our Own", as are many other writers. The wave of writers leaving FFN and moving to AO3 (Archive of Our Own) is becoming a flood with this newest sweep. So many awesome stories have been arbitrarily deleted.
Could you please let me know if you have posted elsewhere, to what site, or if readers can email you directly and where? I'm compiling a database of my favorite writers -- or anyone else who wishes for me to track their alternate locations, and will make it available to anyone who wishes it. You can email me direct at (remove spaces) WyrdSmith 11 @ y a h o o . n e t.
As an alternative, if you'd rather just send me your stories directly, I will save them and eventually post them (under your name) on Archive of Our Own. Will you please help? It would be a true shame if your stories disappeared.
I would also advise that you go to your reviews and stats pages and, at the very least, take screen captures so that you don't lose that precious information.
Hey everyone, thank you for checking out my stories and profile. Harry Potter is definitely my favourite fanfiction to write hence the number down below. I've had quite a few people questioning my number of WIP stories that I have on the go so I thought I would write on here to give everyone fair warning. I have a low attention span for my stories when I'm writing just one, so I have a few on the go and go backwards and forwards from each story, that way you get updates.
Unless I have a good reason not to, I'm pretty good at updating my stories, though perhaps some more than others, but I do update, so please give them a chance. Thank you and hope you enjoy XD
Hey, ok I am a bisexual female, and completely against homophobia, or prejudice of any kind really, here are some sayings that I love:
1) The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. Lynn Lavner
2) My lesbianism is an act of Christian charity. All those women out there praying for a man, and I'm giving them my share. Rita Mae Brown
3)Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524
4) If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." Robin Tyler
5) No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. The only queer people are those who don't love anybody. Rita Mae Brown, speech, 28 August 1982
6) You could move. Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby," in response to a reader who complained that a gay couple was moving in across the street and wanted to know what he could do to improve the quality of the neighbourhood
7) There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex, they should draw the line at goats. Elton John
8) I'm a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being... by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant. Paul Newman
9) My mother took me to a psychiatrist when I was fifteen because she thought I was a latent homosexual. There was nothing latent about it. Amanda Bearse
10) There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That's completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved. Boy George
11) [Homophobics] need... an education of the heart and soul. They must understand - to begin with - how it can feel to spend years denying your own deepest truths, to sit silently through classes, meals, and church services while people you love toss off remarks that brutalize your soul. Bruce Bawer, The Advocate, 28 April 1998
12) In itself, homosexuality is as limiting as heterosexuality: the ideal should be to be capable of loving a woman or a man; either, a human being, without feeling fear, restraint, or obligation. Simone de Beauvoir
13) Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. Woody Allen
14) The important thing is not the object of love, but the emotion itself. Gore Vidal
15) Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when our co-workers ask us about our weekend. "I had a great time with... them." Great! Now they don't think you're queer - just a big slut! Judy Carter
16) My mom blames California for me being a lesbian. "Everything was fine until you moved out there." "That's right, Mom, we have mandatory lesbianism in West Hollywood. The Gay Patrol busted me, and I was given seven business days to add a significant amount of flannel to my wardrobe. Coley Sohn
17) If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered. Robin Tyler
18) There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anaïs Nin
19) Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. Harvey Fierstein
20) If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise. Johann von Goethe
21) Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr. Seuss
22) Is life not a hundred times too short for us to stifle ourselves. Friedrich Nietzsche
23) To know what you prefer, instead of humbly saying "Amen" to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to keep your soul alive. Robert Louis Stevenson
24) Jesus had two dads and he turned out fine. - Protestors
Unsafe External Link