Author has written 21 stories for Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I don't know if I'll ever post something on here again. I kinda lost my touch for writing during college, and in the meantime I feel like everything has passed me by. I'm usually late to any new fandoms I enter, and I believe that my high tolerance of AU and OOC-ness (which can also show in my stories) will get me into trouble with canon-obsessed people (or perhaps I've just read too many sporkings, I dunno). As of now, I simply don't have the energy to deal with any trolls or flames, so yeah... Maybe I'll make a comeback someday, or maybe not. But no matter what happens, I'm grateful for all the lovely people who gave me feedback, and also for the great friends I have found on this site :)
A few facts about little me...
Name: just call me Ally :)
Age: 24 (mentally, on the other hand, I'm already quite a grumpy old woman, lol)
Location: Switzerland (out in the boonies)
Occupation: part-time librarian (looking for permanent employment)
Relationship status: Single and happy about it
Zodiac sign: cancer (ascendant: ram)
Chinese zodiac sign: (earth) dragon
Lucky number: 7
Nationality: Swiss/American (I was born in America, but I've lived in Switzerland for most of my life - that explains my (sometimes) strange English!)
• cats (our pets Filou, Clio and Dante)
• Finland (incl. language! Suomi, yeah!)
• figure-skating... preferably men by themselves (and that's because of Stéphane Lambiel and Evgeni Plushenko)
• Christmas!! XD Seriously; that's the best holiday of the year! Heck, I even sing Christmas songs in July, for Pete's sake...! ;-)
• dictations & writing essays
• crossword puzzles, logic puzzles, Sudoku & Kakuro
• Stephen King books (e.g. "Under the Dome", "Cell", "Everything's Eventual", "Christine", "The Eyes of the Dragon")
• socks (Seriously, I'd be a goner if it weren't for socks! :D)
• smileys (my emails etc. are practically littered with them)
• to sneeze without trying to hold it back (it's weird, I know, but I really do!)
• Nintendo 64 (I never was interested in "moving on" from this one...)
• going for rides with my dad on his Harley Davidson
• rollercoasters! :D (particularly the Silver Star and the Bluefire Megacoaster, both in Europapark Rust, Germany)
• the Migros commercial with that awesome chicken! So kawaii!
• oh, and I mustn't forget one of the most important things: the WWOI - the Wonderful World Of Itachi! XD A place I am very grateful to have found - and kudos to SkywardShadow for introducing this lovely abbreviation to me!
I don't like:
• walking along the streets (too much noise from traffic and too many people coming your way... yes, you've guessed correctly: I prefer being inside, at home, more than anywhere else)
people who think it's okay to be flow as f--king molasses during rush hour, clogging everything up, people who walk by right in front of my nose, strollers in buses/trains/shops
• BUGS! (I'm afraid of anything - especially dragonflies! - except butterflies and maybe ladybugs...)
• swimming (doesn't matter if it's in the pool or the ocean... I really hate it)
• wearing glasses (I wear contact lenses whenever I can, by golly!)
• math/physics ( = poison for my mind)
• vampires (admittedly: I really never have liked them, unlike most other people I know. I just don't like vampires. What's so great about them?)
• babies... & little kids (they run away from me anyway, so why bother? And believe it or not, but I actually once had a nightmare about a train compartment full of babies. Just... normal babies. They all started screaming at the same time, and I was effing terrified!)
• listening to music (24/7, practically - I need it almost as much as I need air!)
• watching TV
• (Hard/Classic/Southern) Rock
• New Age
• (Heavy) Metal
• Alice Cooper
• Avril Lavigne
• Bon Jovi
• Bryan Adams
• Deep Purple
• Die Ärzte
• Die Toten Hosen
• George Thorogood
• Huey Lewis
• Pointer Sisters
• The Moody Blues
• The Rolling Stones
• Udo Jürgens
• Vaya Con Dios
Bands I have seen in concert:
• Avril Lavigne
• Deep Purple
• Nightwish (twice)
• The Rasmus (met them personally, even)
• The Rolling Stones (exclusive concert in Lausanne!)
• Status Quo
• Udo Jürgens
• Bon Jovi
Ambition: Die Ärzte and Rammstein
Momentary favorite songs:
"Indestructible" / "The Night" (Disturbed)
"Singapore" (Hans Zimmer)
"Tage wie diese" (Die Toten Hosen)
"Back In Black" (AC/DC)
"Schwarze Sonne" ("Black Sun") (E Nomine)
"Mein Land" (Rammstein)
"Sacred Worlds" (Blind Guardian)
And now, mostly just because I like to have something to update once a week or so, here's a "music quiz" (sort of) - sometimes it's so interesting to see the results of putting your iTunes library on shuffle and scribbling down a song for every "question":
Opening credits: "The Power Of One" (Donna Summer)
Waking up: "Whiskey In The Jar" (Thin Lizzy)
First day at school: "Eva" (Nightwish)
Falling in love: "I Ask Of You" (Anastacia)
Fight song: "Living On My Own" (Freddie Mercury)
Breaking up: "I Was Made For Lovin' You" (Kiss)
Prom: "Privet Andrej" (Irina Allegrova)
Life is good: "Green Grass And High Tides" (The Outlaws)
Mental breakdown: "Anton Aus Tirol" (DJ Ötzi)
Driving: "Takin' Care Of Business" (Bachman-Turner Overdrive)
Flashback: "Mamma Mia" (ABBA)
Getting back together: "Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung" (Die Toten Hosen)
Wedding: "Taking Over Me" (Evanescence)
Paying the dues: "Sky High" (Jigsaw)
Night before the war: "Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan" (Nightwish)
Final dance: "Colors Of The Wind" (Vanessa Williams)
Moment of triumph: "Crazy In Love" (Beyoncé & Jay-Z)
Death scene: "Heirate Mich" (Rammstein)
Funeral song: "Tush" (ZZ Top)
End credits: "Waiting For A Girl Like You" (Foreigner)
• The Blues Brothers
• Sleepy Hollow
• Animal Farm
• Der Untergang
• Walking with Dinosaurs
• Chased by Sea Monsters
• Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
• Mars Attacks! (I've watched it about a dozen times already, haha!)
• The Nightmare Before Christmas
• Wallace & Gromit short movies
• Home Alone
• Mary Poppins
• Muppet Treasure Island
• Finding Nemo
• classic Disney movies (e.g. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, The Hunchback of Notre Dame etc.)
• The Last Unicorn
• Angels in the Outfield
• Pirates of the Caribbean
• Lord of the Rings
favorite games to play:
• Robot Unicorn Attack (awesome song, rainbows and a badass robot unicorn... what more could I want?!)
• World Wars
• 3D Pinball Space Cadet
• Geo Challenge
• Miniverse Minigolf (wish I could play it again sometime...)
• Moorhuhn 2
• Moorhuhn Winter Edition
• Game Boy games: Kirby's Block Ball, Super Mario Bros. 3, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, Kirby's Dream Land 2...
• Nintendo 64 games: Banjo-Kazooie, Mario Party, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart 64, Cruisin' USA, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
• Nintendo Wii games: Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy, Donkey Kong Country Returns, New Super Mario Bros Wii
• Final Fantasy IX
• Kingdom Hearts
• Dragonball Z
• Tales of Symphonia
• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
• Dragonball / Dragonball Z
• Hetalia - Axis Powers / Hetalia - World Series
• Detective Conan / Case Closed
• Tales of Symphonia OVA
• Dragonball Z
• Dragonball Z Abridged
• Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series
• Naruto: The Abridged Series
• My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
• Spongebob Squarepants
• South Park
• American Dad
• The Simpsons
• The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
• Pinky & the Brain
• Johnny Bravo
• Dexter's Laboratory
• Time Squad
• The Addams Family
• Courage the Cowardly Dog
• Creature Comforts
"Real" TV shows (non-cartoon):
• Grumpy Old Men / Grumpy Old Women
• movies based on the books of Donna Leon
• Upps! Die Pannenshow
• Genial Daneben
• Wer Wird Millionär?
• Mr. Bean
• Home Improvement
• Malcolm In The Middle
• Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
That Guy With The Glasses contributors:
• ToddInTheShadows (bad pop song reviews)
• Nostalgia Critic (nostalgic movies reviews)
• Chester A. Bum (reviews of movies seen in the cinema)
• Ask That Guy (freaky answers to all sorts of questions)
• Linkara (bad comics reviews)
• Film Brain (Bad Movie Beatdown)
• Bennett the Sage (game reviews & readings of bad fanfiction)
• SpoonyOne (movies & games reviews)
• Rap Critic (rap music reviews - I hate rap, but the guy's funny)
Hetalia - Axis Powers:
• Russia / Ivan Braginski (my absolute favorite character)
• America / Alfred F. Jones
• Switzerland / Vash Zwingli
• England / Arthur Kirkland
• Lithuania / Toris Lorinaitis
• Austria / Roderich Edelstein
• Finland / Tino Väinämöinen
• Germany / Ludwig
• Prussia / Gilbert Beilschmidt
• Japan / Honda Kiku
• (North) Italy / Feliciano "Veneziano" Vargas
(well, technically, I like everyone in this series...)
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic:
• Mane Six (Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle)
• Big Macintosh
• Princess Luna / Nightmare Moon
• Princess Celestia
(actually, there's no one I really dislike... although the Cutie Mark Crusaders tend to annoy me somewhat after a while. I blame this on how I react to little children in real life.)
• Itachi Uchiha
• Sasuke Uchiha
• Gaara no Sabaku
• Kakashi Hatake
• Rock Lee
• Maito Gai
• Sebastian Michaelis
• Ciel Phantomhive
• Ronald Knox
• William T. Spears
• Grell Sutcliffe
Final Fantasy VII, IX and X:
• Vincent Valentine
• Seymour Guado
• Vivi Ornitier
• Zidane Tribal
• Akai Shuichi / Subaru Okiya
• Conan Edogawa / Shinichi Kudo
• Ran Mouri
• Ritsuka Aoyagi
• Soubi Agatsuma
• Kio Kaidou
• Yayoi Shioiri
• Hitomi Shinonome
• the Kaiba bros. (aka Seto, Mokuba & Noah)
• Joey Wheeler / Katsuya Jounouchi
• Ryou Bakura
• Yami Bakura
• Voldemort from "A Very Potter Musical" - look it up on YouTube, it's totally awesome!
• Severus Snape
• Dark Blues
Tales of Symphonia:
• Kratos Aurion
• Zelos Wilder
• Luigi (gotta love Weegee, he needs more support :3)
• Princess Peach
• Mr. L
• Ludwig von Koopa
• Iggy Koopa
• Larry Koopa
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy:
• Grim (The Grim Reaper)
• General Skarr
• Nergal Jr.
• James (from Team Rocket)
• Team Rocket's Meowth
• Judge Claude Frollo
• Viktor (from that soccer cartoon - I forget the English name)
Pairings I like/read/write:
Hetalia - Axis Powers:
• RussiaxAmerica (OTP)
• PrussiaxGermany / GermanyxPrussia
• AmericaxEngland / EnglandxAmerica
• AustriaxSwitzerland / SwitzerlandxAustria
• Germanyx(North) Italy
• ItaSasu (OTP; yes, I admit that!)
• SasuNaru / NaruSasu
• ItachixShisui / ShisuixItachi
• ItaKisa / KisaIta
• LeeGaa / GaaLee
• Demyx & Saïx-puppy :)
Pairings I don't like:
• Russiax(any girl)
• Americax(any girl)
• RussiaxChina (sorry, but... I just don't dig it, and it's not only because RussiaxAmerica is my OTP)
• Itachi and/or Sasuke paired up with any girl (aka: anything that severely interferes with my OTP)
• Sakurax(anybody of the the Akatsuki)
• anything that interferes with SebastianxCiel
• anything that interferes with SoubixRitsuka
• pretty much any non-favorite YGO pairing (I truly despise some of them (like the previous two), but all in all, I just... don't care for them)
• etc... (I'm a rather picky person, and there are too many others to list here)
THE NARUTARD SURVEY: NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Itachi, Sasuke, Gaara, Lee, Gai and Kakashi!
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? ItaSasu, KakuHida, SasuNaru/NaruSasu, SasoDei, GaaLee/LeeGaa.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Yeah (yaoi), no (hentai).
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? No.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: A couple of manga volumes, a Kakashi pin, a poster of the Uchiha brothers, a DVD with Itachi on the front, battered German cartoon magazines that contain SOMETHING about Naruto... oh, and most importantly: several lovely doujinshi from Japan!!
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? Destined is such a strong word. Let's just say that I have wished that at least some of the characters were real, regardless of if I would "be with them" or not...
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? Both work for me, I guess, but since I really like SasuNaru/NaruSasu, I'll say KibaHina.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SASUNARU!!
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7, closely followed by Team Gai.
10. Do you support the Obito theory (Tobi=Obito)? No. According to the manga, he said he's Madara, and I'm not one to argue with that.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Yes.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? It's a tie between Itachi amd Hidan :)
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Pro-Sasuke! Despite everything... I just can't forget how he was as a child and how he was before Orochimaru gave him the curse mark! So hear me out: I shall never become a full-fledged Sasuke-hater!
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Nope. I skipped most of the fillers, but I'm slowly catching up on Shippuuden thanks to the Internet.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? No...
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? No - he's just being himself, there's nothing wrong with that.
17. Sub or dub? I like both, though I'm more used to dub. But when too many things get edited and the dialogue doesn't make sense anymore, I switch to sub very quickly.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti-Sakura!
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Funny.
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Yeah. Duh.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? I don't think he's "sexy" as such, but if I'd have to specifically choose one of these two descriptions, I'd go for the first one. He's so not a nerd!
22. Which character would be the best cross dresser? Haku.
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Awesome!
24. Which character would be best OOC? I'd go for the entire Akatsuki - I'd love to see them behave like they do in some of the awesome crack fics I've read so far! XD
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? HELL YES!
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? You betcha! Want some proof? At the beginning of my profile, it does say that I've written Naruto fanfics, right? ;)
27. Do you like lemons? Nah. Can't read them, so I don't even want to get started about writing them... not that I've ever attempted to do so...
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? I told Mom before, but the only one she might remember is Sasuke (because I thoroughly explained to her how to pronounce his name - you see, in German, we say "Sa-su-ke"; my Dad thinks he's called "Sa-su-ki", though, lol!).
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? Yep.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? No.
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? No. My friends don't understand why I got dragged into it in the first place, so I wouldn't be able to get them hooked on it anyway.
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? No. I can't draw to save my life.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'? No.
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Nope. School was over for me by the time I got hooked on Naruto.
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No... I've spent quite a bit of money on it, though ;)
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Mmh... I might give it a shot, just to see what it's like.
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No.
38. Do you draw Naruto fan art? If so, count how many there are in your gallery: No; remember, I can't draw. ;) I'm purely a writer.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? No. Definitely no.
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? No.
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Quite a bit, and I'm thankful for that. I needed a change.
Naruto Survey [revamped as of 04.01.2012]
How did you get into Naruto? One day, I finally decided to watch an episode because I wanted to know exactly why my brother thought it was cool, then I watched another one… and then I became obsessed with Gaara. That’s how it all began…
What was your first thought about it? So, this is what my bro thinks is so cool? Oh well, might as well give it a shot anyway… got nothing better to do…
What Do You Think Of:
Naruto – Probably not someone I’d get along with very well in real life (personality clash, you know), but rather lovable. You can’t really be mad at him…
Sasuke – Why did you have to leave Konoha, Sasuke? Look at what has become of you... Part of me is still hoping that he'll redeem himself (somehow), but a bigger part of me thinks he's gonna die... Plus, I wish he'd open his eyes and see that this is NOT what Itachi would have wanted!
Sakura – Loathed her in the first part, and even now I don’t like her. I'm not sure what her deal is and what her relationship will turn out to be (like, romantic relationship), but anything's fine with me as long as she doesn't end up with Sasuke.
Jiraiya – He was very funny. Shame that he died. I love remembering him giving Naruto the ice cream while he taught him the Rasengan.
Itachi – A tragic hero and a loving older brother… aaaaah… (dreamy sigh) Oh Itachi-san, your sacrifices shall always be remembered! (And even though I (surprisingly) ended up having more pictures of Hidan as a single character than of you, I still love you! X))
Orochimaru – Can't he just disappear for good? Sheesh, Kabuchimaru is getting on my nerves... Someone kill that guy already!
Madara – Um, this whole business about him apparently NOT being the one pulling the strings has overthrown all my theories, but all the same, I'm not terribly fond of this guy because to some degree, my theories will never die.
Pein/Nagato – Another tragic figure. Despite everything that he did, I still am sad that he died… I hope he really had a reunion with Konan, Yahiko and Jiraiya in the afterlife :)
Zetsu – Dude can create 10,000 clones of himself O_O ...I'm still baffled by this fact. I like him best when in fics, his schizophrenia provides some funny dialogue xD
Kiba – Lol, dog boy… I guess he’s fun, but I don’t really have that much of an opinion on him. Maybe because I’m not particularly fond of dogs… ;)
Do You Think:
That Naruto will be the Sixth Hokage? – Don't more signs point to Kakashi becoming the Sixth Hokage? To be fair, Naruto would deserve to fulfill his dream, and personally, I can't really, seriously picture Kakashi being the Hokage, but maybe that's just me ;P
Sasuke did the right thing by leaving Konoha? – It’s hard to say. I say yes and no, actually. I wonder how things would have progressed if he hadn’t left… on the other hand, if he had stayed, where would we have gotten the major drama from? Ah, all I know is that that part of the storyline hurt me a lot… (sob)
Itachi is still alive? – Well, now we know that he's a zombie, though thank God one that has a will of his own. Go kick some butt, Itachi! I just wonder what will happen if Kabuchimaru gets killed... I don't want him to leave! (still hanging on for some brotherly fluff if he'd meet Sasuke again)
That Madara deserves to be boiled in acid? – Yeah - or at least, this Mystery Man, the artist formerly known as Tobi, certainly deserves such a fate! >:(
That at least two members of Team Seven will die before the series ends? – Hmm… actually, I can only picture Sasuke dying, if anyone of the three (especially since Kakashi-sensei isn’t dead)… but I hope he doesn’t!
That Danzo is actually Madara? – I used to believe that, but now I know it's not true.
That Sakura should give up on Sasuke? – Yes. Lee deserves someone too, and let’s face it: I just don’t like SasuSaku. Not one bit. Period.
That Gekko Hayate is somehow related to L from Death Note? – Who? I know who L is (sorta), but the other dude? Sorry, gotta pass on this one.
That Sakura is annoying as hell? – Believe it, dattebayo! At least, pre-Shippuuden Sakura definitely was. I really don't care much for her as a character, not gonna lie about that.
That Sasuke sucks? – No, but I wish he'd wake up and smell the coffee before it's too late.
That Lee and Guy are a little weird? – Yeah, but in a way that makes me laugh. And besides, weirdness is “good” more often than it is “bad”, if you ask me!
That Haku would make a spectacular crossdresser? – He’d be the best, in my opinion. There are a few other candidates, but he takes the cake. The first time I saw him (in a Banzai comic book), I swore he was a girl…
That Naruto is getting boring now? – These fights are starting to bore me, yes. I wanna see Itachi in action! And heck, even though I know it'd mean the end of the series, I'm dying to see the Naruto-Sasuke confrontation! Oh oh, wouldn't it be awesome if they'd join forces to eliminate the Mystery Man? Hell yeah! :D
Fave characters – Itachi, Sasuke, Hidan, Deidara, Kakuzu.
Fave minor character – Shisui.
Least fave character – Madara, Sakura, Fugaku, Mystery Man (formerly Tobi).
Character that's useless – I thought Inari was kinda pointless…
Most interesting character – Oh damn, I’m really not sure. I mean, Itachi-san is a definite possibility… but so are Shisui and Pein. I cannot decide… also, I'd love to know more about Hidan's backstory ;)
Who is smarter: Itachi or Shikamaru – Genius vs. genius… I suppose they are both smart, though perhaps in slightly different ways. But I cannot really decide, for I have a feeling that if I’d say Itachi, people would think I’m just saying that because I love him.
Who is cleverer: Neji or Sasuke – I formerly said Sasuke on this, but I'm not sure how straight he can think, given that to some degree, he's definitely off his rocker. I'll leave this question unanswered because I don't deem myself capable of judging Neji's intelligence.
Fave Sannin – Jiraiya ftw!
Most insane character – I formerly said Madara, but now I'm going for Mystery Man. Seriously...
Most annoying character – Actually… Konohamaru and Kabuchimaru (and pre-Shippuuden Sakura was too).
Fave scene – Again, a difficult question. I cannot decide between the SasuNaru kiss, Sasuke crying for Itachi after their final battle and the flashbacks on their childhood.
Least favorite scene – The deaths of Itachi and other beloved Akatsuki members: Hidan, Deidara, Kakuzu, Sasori...
Who has the best wardrobe – The Akatsuki. Those outfits are totally awesome! I want a cloak like that too…!
Who has the worst taste in clothes – Hmm… I know Skyward said this too, but I have to agree: Kankuro. I always wondered what those little horns or ears were there for…
Fave quote – “You shouldn’t judge people by appearances or preconceptions.” (Itachi Uchiha)
Fave hairstyle – Itachi-san’s!! I love men with long, straight hair… (drools) And he looks so hot! I like that ponytail of his… Neji’s not so much, but Itachi-san’s rocks!
What is it that you love about Naruto? – A bit of everything. Especially the characters (at least: certain ones)…
What do you think about the anime of Naruto? – The closer it is to the Japanese version, the better. And screw the fillers and dubs that make absolutely no sense (the GERMAN one, for instance)!
Some other random questions:
Do you like Gaara? – Yeah.
Kiba or Shino? – Kiba.
Tenten or Temari? – Temari.
If Kankuro was standing over your bed, what would you say? – “Holy shit! What the heck is going on here?!”
What would you do? – Scramble away first, then maybe call for Mom or Dad (or Chris, maybe).
If Hidan made... 'advances' on you... would you allow it? – Yeah, as long as he doesn’t want to stab me and stuff – I’m sensitive about blood…
What about Kisame? – Um… no. I’d hate to break the poor guy’s heart/crush his expectations or hopes just because I’d constantly be thinking about his partner…
If Ino came out of nowhere and hugged you, what would you do? – Wonder if this was some way of a rather preppy girl mocking me… I probably wouldn’t be so happy. I don’t like to get hugged randomly.
If you could change one thing about the series, what would it be? – I’d change the hatred Sasuke had for Itachi, and the massacre would have happened differently: Itachi needn’t have left Konoha, and we’d get loads of Uchiha bros. fluff. Plus, he could knock Orochi-fag into the middle of next week if he made moves on Sasuke! Oh, and the Akatsuki we know and love would NOT have been snuffed out so easily! (Kishimoto, I'm still angry about this!!)
SasuNaru or SasuSaku?
Anyone else think Naruto is more lucky than Sakura?
He is always on Sasuke's mind. - She always gets on Sasuke's nerves.
He is closer to Sasuke than Sakura. - Sasuke never wants to pick a fight with Sakura.
They work well together. - He has to do everything himself.
When getting called a 'loser' he knows Sasuke doesn't always mean it. - Sasuke told Sakura she was annoying and meant it.
He was defeated by Sasuke. - Sasuke only knocked Sakura out.
They both admitted they're best friends. - He hasn't said anything like that to Sakura.
If you do you can copy and paste this into your profile! Yay SasuNaru!
To Sakura (Naruto) Haters
If you want to see Sakura end up dead at the end of the Naruto series, COPY THIS.
If you want to see Sakura be killed by Sasuke at the end of the Naruto series, COPY THIS.
If you want to see Sakura be killed by Naruto at the end of the Naruto series, COPY THIS.
If you want to see Sakura be killed by Sai at the end of the Naruto series, COPY THIS.
If you want to see Sakura be killed by Sasuke, Naruto and Sai for the good of the world, COPY THIS.
If you hate the pairings SasuSaku, GaaSaku, COPY THIS.
If you agree with Sai that Sakura is ugly, COPY THIS.
If you think Sakura is the worst character in the Naruto series, COPY THIS.
If you just hate her, COPY THIS.
Akatsuki reaches for the skies.
(saw this as someone's signature in a forum somewhere - whoever came up with this is a genius!)
Itachi -/ \-
Once during dinner, my brother told us about something he had to go talk to his boss about (it was good for him, in any case). When he told us that he had become anxious because the guy had been so serious, my Dad said something that totally cracked me up - it went something like this:
"Well, he probably just wanted to f--k with you. He wanted to make you sweat..."
Well, I burst into a fit of hysterical giggles because of so much ambiguity (I was all like "OMG, that sounds so wrong...!")... once more, I was the only one who was laughing, but it was worth it! -lol-
I hate needing to explain my most comment statement: "Because." If I say so, then it is so. End of story.
I reject the idea of "infecting" another planet with micro-organisms that would make life possible there 100 years after the "infection". (that's my brother's idea about what to do when our planet really becomes overpopulated - but you don't want to know my suggestion, trust me)
Don't even get me started on Twilight. Like I said before, I don't like vampires (and no, I don't think they're sexy. Edward creeps me out, in fact), and judging by what I've heard, the series has nothing on... oh, let's say Harry Potter (which is awesome). Besides: there's too much talk about it. It's just annoying as hell now.
Ooh, a personality disorder test! I like tests of almost all sorts, so of course I took it - with slightly surprising results:
Paranoid: High (no surprise there)
URL of the test:
According to a test I took (subject: which of the seven deadly sins affects you the most?), I am most affected by the sin of Wrath. Damn, these tests do know me pretty well... :D
I wholeheartedly support OOC-ness. Hey, people, it's called fan fiction for a reason. Don't get into an argument with me about that, because I have nothing more to say on that topic.
"Imagination sets us free to be just what we want to be."
"Anyone can make a mistake, but to really mess things up requires a computer."
"Love is hard to find, easy to lose and difficult to forget."
"I'm a fangirl who loves to fangirl over stuff I fangirl about."
"Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?"
"Life is sh-t without music." all of the above: unknown
"The human brain starts working the moment you are born and doesn't stop until you stand up to speak in public." Mark Twain
Q: "What's your name?"
A: "It's a mobile phone!" My bro and a friend during English class
"What is here? Isn't here just there without a t?" Frank Caliendo, impersonating Bill Clinton
"Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do." Oscar Wilde
F.E.A.R.: F--k Everything And Run. Stephen King (I think)
"She's all his. The bi-ch is the ace of spades... and she's all his." Roland D. LeBay, a Stephen King character
"Do what you can with what you have where you are." Theodore Roosevelt
"Opinions are like a--holes: everyone has one."
"Different strokes for different folks." I know those two from my Dad, but where he got them from, I don't know.
SNAFU. (Situation Normal All F--ked Up)
FUBAR. (F--ked Up Beyond All Repair) my Dad, who learned them in the Navy
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
"Keep good relations with the Grecians." George W. Bush
"Okay, here's a question for you, Casper: how come half the ghosts in this movie have clothes and hair and the others don't? You don't even have any nostrils, how the hell can you smell anything?" "You know what I smell? A great big pile of shut the hell UP!!" Nostalgia Critic and Casper during the "Casper" review
"Quit your eternal bitching, Fancy Pants." Yami Yugi (to Seto Kaiba) in episode 34 of the Abridged Series
"We want to be warned, told about the dangers, then left the hell alone to make our own decisions." Grumpy Old Men (Episode: The Nanny State)
"They have discovered they could spend two million an hour producing a great Elizabethan drama and get slightly less audience than they would if they did Big Brother, which involves pointing a load of cameras at people farting, sleeping and doing something really dramatic... (pauses and leans forward) eating a bowl of cornflakes!" Kelvin MacKenzie (Grumpy Old Men, Episode: The Meedja)
"If I had my own children, I'm sure I would be very happy to be around them and possibly wouldn't be annoyed by the children of others; but as I don't have any children, I have little interest, patience and time for any children." Rhona Cameron (Grumpy Old Holidays)
A school day according to Calvin (Calvin Hobbes):
10 Things In Golf That Sound Dirty
1. Look at the size of his putter.
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have a screenname or MySpace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A HETALIA FAN WHEN... (italics apply to me)
1. Everytime you hear your country's name you immediately think of Hetalia.
2. You start listening to politics more often so you can have something to write/draw about.
3. You've become so much more proud of your country.
4. You want to learn another language to represent your own or favourite country.
5. History is so much more interesting.
6. You know history better than most.
7. You cannot listen to anything about history without thinking about Hetalia.
8. You're pissed that Prussia isn't a real country anymore.
9. You snicker every single time that you hear about England being mad at a country.
10. ...or Spanish Inquisition.
11. Your History Teacher thinks something is wrong with you.
12. ...so does your Geography teacher.
13. You started to say da, aru or eh after every sentence.
15. You cheer everytime someone says your country's name.
16. And when you find another fan of Hetalia from your country.
17. You want to go to an APH anime convention just to show off your country. (Lol, I could show off both America and Switzerland!)
18. You cheered extra loud during the Olympics.
19. Your friends think you have issues.
20. You seriously want to travel the world now.
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of criticism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sues...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/grammar errors. (I don't exactly go crazy, but I cannot help but notice them even if I try to read a story without being on the lookout for them.)
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself. (I'm a nice critic, though... unless the story really is piss-poor.)
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
1. Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
2. Thou shall not do drugs.
3. Thou shall not steal from K-Mart.
4. Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism.
5. Thou shall not steal from your parents.
6. Thou shall not get into fights.
7. Thou shall not skip class.
8. Thou shall not wear revealing clothes in class.
9. Thou shall not think about having sex.
10. Thou shall not help old ladies across the street.
(I know I'm not exactly a teen anymore, but I'm still one at heart! XD)
One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of Indians attacked them and knocked them out.
When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.
The chief then said: "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."
So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The chief then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.
Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The chief soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing hard for no apparent reason, and was killed.
The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy asked the second: "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"
The second guy answered while still laughing: "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."
If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it that everytime I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Insanity is perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.
You want to know who your real friends are? Screw up and see who's still there.
A good friend would come and bail you out of jail. A true friend would be sitting there beside you saying, "Man that was fun!"
Life's funniest Questions - Some things just don't make sense:
1. When a cow laughs, does milk come out its nose?
2. If stealing from one book is plagiarism, why is stealing from many research?
3. If vegetable oil is made out of vegetables, what is baby oil made out of?
4. Why is the alphabet in that order?
5. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest of them have to drown too?
6. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
7. If everything 'tastes like chicken', what does chicken taste like?
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?
Why is the word abbreviation so long?
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?
Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.
They keep saying the right person will come along; I think mine got hit by a truck.
I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - Fear of long words
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
I didn't hit you. I high-fived your face.
If the world didn't suck we would all fall off.
My imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems.
In the year 3000, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook will merge, creating an epic waste of time called "You Twit Face".
I used up all of my sick days...so I'm calling in dead.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
(copied from yaoihentaiqueen's profile - I hope you don't mind...)
Nine Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your
4. When people say "It's always the last place you
5. When people say while watching a film "Did
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"...
7. When something is 'new and improved!'.
8. When people say "Life is short". What??
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks
You Say Pink I Say Black
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU AGREE
You say BABY PINK
Copy and paste if you are proud to go against the grain!
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after my lucky charms.
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one.
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda.
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy.
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month".
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches.
13) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!".
15) When a classmate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor.
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental.
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends".
20) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want.
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells shouting "I got the power!".
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions.
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom.
25) It's not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" everytime I apparate.
26) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway.
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
31) The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
32) "Draco Malfoy, Take it up the Arse" is not an acceptable quidditch chant.
33) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
34) It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall that she takes herself too seriously.
35) "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an experimental spell.
36) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
37) I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey.
38) I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
39) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
Bad Things to hear on an Airplane Intercom:
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore.
2. We're cruising at an altitude of... Ah hell I don't know.
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just kidding.
5. Would the flight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'.
6. This is... uh... This is... uh... your... Hmm, I seem to have lost my memory...
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. This is your captain speaking: I'm depressed, suicidal, and I'm taking you all with me. By the way, I've already killed the co-captain.
11. Dammit, Steve! You're the father of my baby! You know what? I'm-- AAAAHHH!! OH GOD, I'M HAVING THE BABY!! DAMN YOU, STEVE!! IF I'M GONNA HAVE THIS BABY NOW, YOU'RE GONNA FEEL THIS PAIN WITH ME!! Oh shit... is the intercom actually on?
12. This is your captain spreaking: we're about to land, but... uh... does anybody know how? I was kinda weak on that in piloting school...
"It's a dud! It's a dud! It's a du...".
"Don't touch the red button!"
"So, you're a cannibal."
"Are you sure the power is off?"
"Pull the pin and count to what?"
"Noo, these windows are ok to lean on."
"Don’t worry, it has airbags."
"Don’t worry, it's not that deep."
"No, he doesn’t bite."
"Hey look, a light at the end of the tunnel."
"I can pass this guy."
"My brakes are fine."
"I think it's trying to communicate..."
"Nah, I don't think we need to go to the hospital."
"No, no, it's only slightly dangerous."
"I'd bet my life on it!"
A funny thing I found about the best word ever:
Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is the word "fuck." Out of all the English words that begin with the letter "F", fuck is the only word that is referred to as the "F" word. It's the one magical word that just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love.
Fuck, as most words in the English language, is derived from German, the word 'flicken' which means "to strike." In English, fuck falls into many grammatical categories. As a transital verb for instance, "John fucked Shirley." As an intransitive verb, "Shirley fucks."
Its meaning's not always sexual, it can be used as an adjective such as "John's doing all the fucking work." As part of an adverb, "Shirley talks too fucking much." As an adverb enhancing an adjective, "Shirley is fucking beautiful." As a noun, "I don't give a fuck." As part of a word, "Abso-fucking-lutely" or "In-fucking-credible." And, as almost every word in a sentence, "Fuck the fucking fuckers."
As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of "fuck", as in these examples describing situations such as:
Fraud: "I got fucked at the used car lot."
Dismay: "Aw fuck it."
Trouble: "I guess I'm really fucked now."
Aggression: "Don't fuck with me buddy."
Difficulty: "I don't understand this fucking question!"
Inquiry: "Who the fuck was that?"
Dissatisfaction: "I don't like what the fuck is going on here."
In Confidence: "He's a fuck off."
Dismissal: "Why don't you go outside and play 'hide and go fuck yourself?'"
I'm sure you can think of many more examples. With all of these multi-purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word? We say, use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech. It will identify the quality of your character immediately.
Say it loudly and proudly, "Fuck you!"
(taken from darkalbino's profile - contact me if this bothers you)
What Kisses Mean by kiki and darkalbino:
Forehead: You'll be mine forever
Hand: I adore you
Ear: I'm horny
Cheek: You mean so much to me
Shoulder: I want you
Neck: I want you now
Lips: I love you
Holding Hands: We can learn to love each other
Wink: Let's get it on
Holding On Tight: I love you too much to let go
Looking in the Eyes: I'm so in love with you
Arm Around Waist: I'll show off my love for you
Spank on the Ass: That's mine... bitch XD
Laughing While Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you
(from darkalbino's profile - sooooo cute!!)
THE MORSE CODE :
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
Work vs Prison
IN PRISON... you spend the majority of your time in an 8X10 cell.
IN PRISON... you get three meals a day.
IN PRISON... you get time off for good behavior.
IN PRISON... the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
IN PRISON... you can watch TV and play games.
IN PRISON... you get your own toilet.
IN PRISON...they allow your family and friends to visit.
IN PRISON... all expenses are paid by the taxpayers with no work required.
IN PRISON... you spend most of your life inside bars wanting to get out.
IN PRISON... you must deal with sadistic wardens.
So why is it, again, that we work?
24 things to do in an elevator!
1. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead while muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
2. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
4. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
5. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
6. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
7. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go 'plink' at the bottom.
9. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
10. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, no, not now, bleeped motion sickness!"
11. Meow occasionally.
12. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
13. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
15. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to the other passengers 'through' it.
16. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
17. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
18. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push the red buttons.
19. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
20. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your 'personal space.'
21. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Wear 'X-Ray Specs' and leer suggestively at other passengers.
24. Stop at every floor, run off the elevator, then run back on.
Here are 25 ways to annoy your parents
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Pretend to have amnesia.
4. Say everything backwards.
5. Run into walls.
6. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
7. Go into their room at 4 in the morning and say: "Good Morning Sunshine!"
8. Snort loudly when you laugh and then laugh harder.
9. Say all of the words in a film.
10. Pluck someone's hair out and yell: "DNA!"
11. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a retard!".
12. Talk to a pen.
13. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to ALL the time.
14. Try and climb the wall.
15. In public yell: "NO MUM I WILL NOT SNOG YOU!"
16. Put pegs on your nose and eyes.
17. Switch the light button on and off for awhile. Then say: "Oh... I get it!"
18. Eat your hair.
19. Hold their hand and whisper to them: "I see dead people."
20. When you shower or bathe yell: "I'm drowning!"
21. At everything they say yell: "LIAR!"
22. Pretend to be a phone.
23. Try to swim in the floor.
24. Tap on their door all night.
25. When they say a word from a song you know burst into that song.
Things to annoy your parents even more:
1. Take their car keys and put them somewhere else, and when they ask you about it, say: "Maybe a ghost took it."
2. Get a pinata made to look like them.
3. When they ask you what their doing, say: "Existing."
4. Whenever they tell you something say: "Oh my god, no way."
5. When they say the name of a store, say their slogan or sing their song.
6. Pretend to vaccum with your imaginary vaccum (don't forget to make noises).
7. When the phone rings, yell at it: "HELLO? HELLO? I CAN HEAR YOU! HELLO?"
8. Put a mouse trap in front of the computer mouse.
9. Ask your parents a question, then the next day ask it again, and the next day, etc. until you forget.
10. When they yell at you, tell them to use their inside voice.
11. Have all of your friends call you in one night.
12. Wear a turtle neck and follow them around saying: "Turtle, turtle."
13. Speak to them in another language (if you don't know any, either make one up, or use baka (idiot)).
14. Wear a bucket on your head.
15. Sing everything you say.
16. Draw a face on a balloon and call it Wilson and carry it around, constantly talking to it.
17. Fall in love with a wine bottle.
18. When their friends come over, pretend to be drunk with your wine bottle spouse.
(Note: Mom and Dad, I love you guys, but sometimes I really wish that I had been random enough to do a couple of those things. But knowing you, you'd have sent me to therapy a long time ago if I really had done that... Ah, but I do want that retard sticker! XD)
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone: "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go tp the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask: "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say: "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream: "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly: "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting: "Pikachu, I choose you!"
QUESTIONS THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
What disease did cured ham actually have?
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?
If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
Can bald people have hairline fractures?
If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is the show called unsolved mysteries? If they were solved they wouldn't be mysteries.
Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really it's coming on?
Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?
If you pamper a cow, do you get spoiled milk?
Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?
If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?
If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?
You know the signs on restaurant doors? No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? What if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them?
If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?
If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water... how did she ever bathe?
If bald people work as chefs in a restaurant, do they have to wear hairnets?
How can Darth Vader breathe and talk at the same time?
If there's a wheelchair-bound comedian, is it still called "stand-up"?
When the French swear do they say pardon my English?
Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
Who Am I?
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend in a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this to your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, Secret Memory, Faith, Sam, Witchy Rain Girl, Danforth'sChild, DeadPoet0712, Mam'zelleCombeferre, oLabyrintho, Stargirl22sei, devotedtodreams
(and now a bunch of those copy-and-paste-into-your-profile things... I just love 'em!)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Ginormous Funtastic Everything, Kara Hitame, HopelessxRomanticx1993, boyzaremylife, September5Rhyme (and proud to do so), HisokaYukiko, fullmetal'sgirl92, DarkRose02, devotedtodreams
95 percent of teen & pre-teen girls would have a nervous breakdown if Miley Cyrus was standing on the edge of a tower, ready to jump. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you're part of the 5 percent of people yelling "Jump, Bitch!"
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If u think cats are awesome, copy this to your profile, and add your name to this list: Brambleclaw's Babe, Amber Sea, Mistwing, Littlewhisker, BloodyOracle, Snowfirexoxo, Rainpool's Loyalty, Nakashima Aki, Maidenstear, Celestial Coffee-Can, devotedtodreams
Copy and paste this into your profile if when you were young... There were only 150 Pokemon. Digimon was popular. Yu-Gi-Oh actually had Yugi in it. You didn't get weird looks when you went Trick-or-treating. Nobody cared what you looked like. Hamtaro ROCKED. Catching a pigeon was cool. Pirates before Pirates of the Caribbean. Nobody knew how to spell 'Volcano'. Pinky and the Brain were cartoon characters, not body parts. Saying 'moron' was a swear word. Fire was considered dangerous. The only thing you had to worry about were cooties. Cursive writing was just a bunch of swirly lines. Multiplication was scary. Dora the Explorer and that goddamned monkey who follows her EVERYWHERE didn't exist. The first Harry Potter was the coolest thing since sliced bread. If you were, copy and paste then write your name. Catemonster, Angel Dumott Schunard Collins, Dumott Schunard, sundrynotes, Hoiki, The Crazy Evil Akatsuki Neko, devotedtodreams
Did you know that... Kissing is healthy. Bananas are good for period pain. It's good to cry. Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. Lying is actually unhealthy. You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes. It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you. 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move. It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed. Chocolate will make you feel better. Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. A good friend never judges. A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any. Boys aren't worth your tears. We all love surprises. Now, make a wish. Copy and paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and your wish will be granted.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. Because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
I'M A SMIDIOT (smart-idiot) AND PROUD OF IT! If you are a smidiot, paste this on your profile.
I AM NOT CRAZY! My reality is just different than yours.
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, itachikakashi, xXxLuna-of-the-ChosenxXx, .a.broken.heart.within. The Most OOC Writer Around, Mask of Mirage, EcoliandDahChihuahua, Flower of the Desert, SarcasticallyTroublesomeGirl, Mitsukai Tsubasa, Gforcemember45, Zillah 91, Onix Attack, Kaity the Chameleon, xX-Arianna-hime-Xx, Seppaku, Amanemanga, Rethira, devotedtodreams
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple of scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet, then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile.
Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
"Tell me. What is it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, copy/paste onto profile.
The problem with reality is a lack of background music.
THE WE HATE KARIN CLUB: If you hate Karin from NARUTO, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Pink Crescent Moon, Miyako-hime, XSakuraHarunoX, I'm in love with a Uchiha23, Angel Of Cherry Blossoms, Cherrilatina, CherryBlossoms016, Rayray, Sakura the lover, Sasusakufan2357, Lina Mistress of Elements, xnarutoxrocksx, uchihasakurah26, Nokas-Kokas, NorthernLights25, KunoichruleALL, Kawaiiblossom94, dera-chan, Mai-'-Kawaii-'-Ai, Hinatakura, Sakuranata, ChristinaAngel, Shoelacey, Temari-Sand Princess, NamineInWonderland, KurenaiBara-chan, DanichT02, spunkransom12, devotedtodreams
There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
0/_\0 This is an Itachi smiley!! Copy and paste if you love Itachi.
Our Itachi's Face guide:
Sasuke's saucy, Zexy's sexy, Naruto's partial to ramen,
Don't you just love Itachi? Well then, REPOST!
I am a peaceful person that is filled with violent rage.
I am a proud and vehement member of the TRMS (Tobi Rocks Madara Sucks) Club. If you would like to join, please copy and paste and add your name: SkywardShadow, devotedtodreams
I have started laughing for no reason.
I have tried to explain why I was laughing, but was laughing too hard.
I have tried to stop laughing uncontrollably, and ended up laughing harder.
If an Akatsuki member is your favorite Naruto character, copy and paste this into your profile. (Itachi-san!!)
'If animated men/women were real, I would so marry one!’ If this statement describes your way of thinking, copy this into your profile. (I'd choose either Itachi or Ivan/Russia!)
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you annoy people just for the fun of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.), then copy this into your profile!
If you agree that any type of SakuraXAkatsuki member pairing is sick/makes you cringe/have nightmares/go bleh, put this in your profile.
If you approve of gay-marriages, put this on your profile and add your name to the list. Gaara's-pandachan101, CosenAngel, ArtemisBlack555, Aeris Leonheart, MegaKiraraLover(MKL), devotedtodreams
If you are an Itachi fangirl and just cannot hold it in, copy this on your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time, copy this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you are vehemently opposed to reading PWP (Porn Without Plot), lemons (aka the Lemon Virus), or anything of the like, please copy and paste and add your name to the list! SkywardShadow, devotedtodreams
If you believe all your favorite anime characters are indeed alive in their own dimension, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe teenagers are stereotyped, put this on your profile.
If you enjoy laughing at the pain or misfortune of others, copy this into your profile.
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy, copy this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you find Akatsuki humor just the funniest thing in the world 'cause they're cool and they know it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate the fact that Itachi is gone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people, PLEASE copy this in your profile.
If you have a phobia of all bugs, paste this in your profile. (I do; I once screamed when a ladybug crawled across the back of my hand!)
If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, copy and paste this into your profile. (anime character(s)! XD)
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been addicted to the Akatsuki, paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been flamed, copy this into your profile.
If you have EVER been so obsessed with a song you actually A.) dream about it, B.) sing it in school no matter who's listening OR C.) know the lyrics by heart and sing it no matter how off key you are, copy this in your profile. (option C for multiple songs)
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that you have scared people with your obsession, place this on your profile.
If you have ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on an anime character copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a wall while looking at some one else and had them see you, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run up the 'down' escalator or vice versa, copy and paste this into our profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile. (Blues Brothers, in my case)
If you have ever slapped yourself on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason, put this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped where there is a 'WATCH YOUR STEP' sign, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to kill someone (albeit a man in a purple and green dinosaur suit known as 'Barney the Dinosaur', any sound-nin from Naruto, George Bush, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, or any other fool) then realized murder is illegal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile. (when Sasuke-kun left Konoha... -sigh-)
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have siblings that drive you crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you know someone who you just want to tack a picture of them to a dartboard and throw darts at it, then please copy and paste this into your profile, then name the person, specify where they were from, and add your name afterwards - Madara Uchiha (Naruto) Ayase Reincarnated; Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana (our world... unfortunately... though I believe she's too evil to truly be from this world!) devotedtodreams
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, copy this into your profile :D
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you love Naruto so much that you wish the characters were real or that you are one of them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Sasuke but hate him for leaving, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love someone who doesn't exist to pieces, put this on your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both... copy and paste this on your profile.
If you suffer from low self-esteem, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support Captain Jack Sparrow and his Jar of Dirt, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you support the theory that Madara poisoned Itachi, copy and paste.
If you think a certain pairing should get more love, paste this into your profile.
If you think High School Musical is an overrated piece of crap, copy and paste this into your profile. (the same goes for the JoBros, Miley Virus and her stupid alter ego and all similar Disney scum too!)
If you think Rap stands for Retards Attempting Poetry paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this to your profile.
If you think that you need mental help and argue with yourself about whom to go to, put this in your profile.
If you think villains rock and are da bomb, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish you weren't living in this era, put this in your profile.
If you wish Yu-Gi-Oh! had been created into a non-animation series TV show but with YAOI --Yugi with Yami, Joey with Seto, Ryou with Bakura, Marik with Malik, Tristan with Duke, everyone BASHING Anzu, a comedy with the plot of "Friends"-- Copy and paste this to your profile.
If your family and friends get REALLY ticked off with your constant talking about Naruto, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Midori, NejiTenfanforever, Deidara and Toshiros property, Uchiha Surane, Ayase Reincarnated, Uchihas1010yuuga, nejihyugahinata, Reckoning In Death, SkywardShadow, devotedtodreams
If your fashion sense is “is it comfortable?”, copy this into your profile.
If you're a SasuNaru fan and you don't care if it's yaoi, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're mostly Anti-Sakura, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you want Uchiha Madara to burn for what he did, copy and paste.
Post this on your profile if every time you hear the word "weasel", you think of Itachi.
Too many peope have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, write this to your profile.
YAOI ROCKS!! Repost this if you agree.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc, sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI :)
>:) This is evil smiley. Evil smiley likes sharp things. Copy and paste Evil Smiley on your profile so he could see the world.
Unsafe External Link