Poll: Who is your favorite author? Vote Now!
Author has written 37 stories for Hannah Montana, Kyle XY, Bridge to Terabithia, High School Musical, In the Land of Women, Misc. Movies, Sky High, iCarly, Chronicles of Narnia, Margaret Peterson Haddix, and Sonny with a Chance.
Hi! I love the snow, I love the stars, and I’m a girl, so… I’m snowstargirl. Thank you for visiting my profile page! I haven't been online in a while but I'm hoping to be able to squeeze in reading and writing fanfic again soon!
I’m a follower of Christ, and I hope that shows through in my writing. I’m afraid that some of my stories do not necessarily reflect this, but my hope is that my relationship with Jesus will grow so that I can’t help but show my love for him in all of my writing in the future.
Just so you know, I do not read or write stories involving slash or incest (unless, perhaps, they are dealing with someone's healing from that lifestyle), or stories wherein Christianity or elements of it are belittled, mocked, or condemned. Please do not ask me to.
I'd like to say thank you to everyone who's taken the time to read my stories, and especially to those of you who have written such kind and helpful reviews. I really appreciate it!
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for me, please send me a message. Please also let me know if you find any typos or inconsistencies in my stories; I'd like to fix them!
"Little Kings,"by honeko, was the inspiration for my story of the same name. Poor Edmund!
I have read some great stories on Fanfiction.net. Sadly some of the greatest, most emotionally intense ones seem to deal with rape, child abuse, domestic violence, suicide, or cutting. Hopefully you haven't actually experienced any of these things yourself, but statistics show that some of us probably have, or at least know someone who has. People can be great writers without going through the things that they write about, but just in case anyone is writing from experience, here are (United States) phone numbers I found online of 24-hour hotlines anyone can call for help:
- Rape or incest: 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673) or visit.
- Domestic violence (violence between people living in the same home or who ever have lived in the same house, or people who have a child together): 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233) or visit. (This happens to men, too.)
- Known or suspected child abuse (physical, sexual, or emotional abuse, or neglect, of anyone age 18 or under): 1-800-4-A-CHILD® (1-800-422-4453) or go toto find the number in your state.
- Suicide prevention: 1-800-784-2433 or go to.
- Cutting: 1-800-DONT CUT (1 800 366 8288) or visit.
- Any problem or crisis: Girls and Boys Town: 1-800-448-3000 or visit.
- You can check out these websites for various hotline numbers in the US:and .
Of course you can always call your local police department, or even 911, and they can probably transfer you, or you may want to consider talking to a licensed counselor.
New Info: So this is cool! I hadn't seen any international helpline sites before now and I don't know much about this one and make no promises, but it seems legit and hopefully it's helpful.
- Child Helpline International claims to be "A child helpline which enables children and young people to contact someone in an emergency and non-emergency situation, and aims to be accessible around the clock and free of charge. It provides supportive information or directly links children to immediate rescue and safety." A list of their members can be found at.
I'm not a licensed counselor and I don't work for any of these places; I don't know what kind of information they ask for or exactly how they help, (nor do I have control over whether links or phone numbers are in working order); but I've been told by people going through these things that these hotlines can be very helpful.
It always helps to pray. God works miracles every day.
FYI: (If you care to know :) )
- I apologize, but for the most part, my stories-in-progress are currently on hiatus.
I'd hoped to finish several stories (expecially iCan't Get Out and Feet) before the end of 2009 but obviously that didn't happen. I do apologize. Thanks to those of you who still plan to read them. Extra special thanks go out to those of you still holding out hope for Deep Impact; I’m sorry to be so exasperatingly slow at writing. Thank you for your continued readership and encouragement; I really do hope to have time to work on them soon, but I don't really expect to for a while.
Thanks again for visiting!
Unsafe External Link