Poll: Who do you think the movie-verse Susan should be with? Prince Caspian or the geek at the train station? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Bible, Fullmetal Alchemist, Doctor Who, and Twilight.
Random Facts About Me:
- As Anne Frank put it, "I am a bundle of contradictions."
- Half of me is still flying around in Neverland, and probably always will.
- I rode X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Multiple times. Now I know how insane I really am.
- I adore anything by Pixar and I have the whole "Finding Nemo" movie memorized. Name any scene and I can quote it word perfect. (Yeah, it's scary...)
- I'm a Christian homeschooled pastor's kid and darn proud of it! I have the awesomest parents in the world...and that includes The Big Guy Upstairs, 'cause I'm His daughter, too.
- I am a shameless bookworm with a deep love for reading. I appreciate stories that scare me without relying on bucketloads of gore to do it. Stories that don't need any mushy-kissy scenes to show what True Love is. Stories of battles and adventures that don’t need too much blood to be exciting. Stories that are dramatic and heart-wrenching without getting overly angsty or turning into a soap-opera. Stories that make me laugh hard without relying on crude humor or bad language to be funny. Always keep your eyes open for these types of stories, for they are rare as jewels and sweet as chocolate.
- I'm crazy about C. S. Lewis and Narnia and I am SO STOKED that they're making movies out of all seven books. (It's ON, Harry Potter!)
- I'm addicted to fan fiction. Yes, 95% of it is made of perverted garbage, outrageous pairings and Mary Sues, but if you're lucky enough to stumble across the other 5% of it, YOU WILL BE HOOKED. When it's done right, fan fiction can be a great way to explore your favorite characters, exercise your writing skills and see the books/movies/TV shows you love in a whole new light.
- I used to hate anime with a passion. And then one day Fullmetal Alchemist converted me. The story is so epic and inspiring, and the characters are so deep and rich and real...I couldn't help but fall in love with this series.
- My mom used to hate anime with a passion. And then one day I introduced her to Fullmetal Alchemist. She still hates anime, but she says she'll make an exception with FMA. (Hehehe, score one for the manipulative daughter...)
- I've been writing songs since I was four, and music is a big part of who I am. Just give me paper and a pencil and a baby grand to twiddle on, and I'll be happy all day.
- My idea of heaven (besides twiddling on a piano all day) is being curled up on my bed on a rainy day, getting lost in a good fantasy/scifi novel and nibbling dark chocolate.
- I'm not sure why, but I've always liked night better than day and winter better than summer. I love stars and moonlight and shadows; there's just this mystery and beauty I find in them that I can't catch in boring blue skies and sunshine. As for the summer vs. winter thing...I can't stand the heat. Unless there's swimming pool somewhere near.
- I am pro-True Love and anti-Romance. If that makes any sense. Let's just say that I don't want to fall in love with anyone less than my best friend. (Plus, romance is just plain creepy. And weird. And highly overrated. And did I mention it was CREEPY?)
- I hate wasps. I really, really hate them.
Unsafe External Link