|Nicholas de Vilance|
Author has written 93 stories for 10th Kingdom, A Knight's Tale, Misc. Movies, Brothers Grim, Boondock Saints, Blade, Gossip, Screenplays, Tombstone, Constantine, Supernatural, StarTrek: The Original Series, Dark Angel, Alice, 2009, Primeval, Losers, Sherlock, Stargate: SG-1, Heathers, I Love You Phillip Morris, Cowboy Bebop, and NCIS.
School's been hell, but I'm pulling through, I hope. Right now I'm exploring new stuff like the Stargate franchise and NCIS. I think Daniel Jackson is amazing and Becki doesn't like Sci Fi so I can't get her to agree with me. :P Unfortunately, she apparently doesn't like cop shows either because she won't read any of my new NCIS stuff either. SADNESS.
I believe in gay marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in gay marriage!
My current Obessions:
CHRISTIAN SLATER, MICHAEL SHANKS, MICHAEL WHEATHERLY, ANDREW LEE POTTS, JENSEN ACKLES, JARED PADALECKI!!!
When the Only One to Talk to is Mute: Chapter Three is up!
Shattering!verse: A look at Vala's relationship with Daniel told in separate but related one shots. Now with added CameronDaniel and possibly future CameronDanielVala. OR as I like to call it, Valamiel
Home: Just a quick, little look into a scene from my favorite episode of Season 10. Vala remembers why she stayed.
The Healing Properties of Fudge: Another look at the episode Momento Mori, my favorite episode from Season 10. Vala hasn't felt this confused and desperate in a long time, but now Daniel's there and she doesn't have to do it alone.
Down the Rabbit Hole: Daniel Woke up after a nightmare in a completely different world. Why can't he tell what is real and what isn't?
Losing Battle: Something horrible happens to Tony, and while he's trying his hardest to recover, sometimes it feels like a losing battle.
Camping:Cameron tried to force his team on a camping trip, but he only really wants Daniel and Vala to make it.
The Right Hand of Tragedy: How Hatter got his vamped-up, "sledgehammer" right hand.
Oysters at Tea Time: Dean woke up in the casino, groggy and pissed off. When he escaped and washed up on the city-shore of the lake, he was fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to be found by the Queen's favorite assassin.
Unsafe External Link