|Rokuko Kaminari Blaze|
Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, Gakuen Alice, Labyrinth, MirrorMask, and Chronicles of Narnia.
This has got to be one of the CUTEST pictures of Gaara I have ever seen! Anyway...
Hi, I am kind of new to the whole writing fanfiction thing I read more than I write.
I love anime and fanfiction of any kind, um I don't really know what to put on this site and I hope once I begin writing online my stories will be appreciated, if only a little.
I have a weakness for finding your own family and angst fics as long as it has a happy ending I say bring on the suffering.
Ok, here are my lists that will hopefully let you know more about me, without actually telling you who I am.
Fanfic Catagories That I Read
Naruto- I will remain a loyal Naruto obsessor until and I die and beyond. I love the yaoi here but seriously how come sasunaru has a bigger fanbase then naruhina or at least fanfics with better plot and development?
Harry Potter- even though I don't like the last three or four books the 1st three will remain engraved in my heart forever and to all you people who doubted Snape I say kiss my ass cause you know what? I never lost hope in him and I turned out to be right.
Labyrinth- dude can you say awesome! I loved the movie and some of the fanfics are the best damn things I have ever read. They put alot of my childhood faerie tales to shame with pure amazingness.
Inuyasha- its ok but you have too look really close to find good fanfiction especially seeing as I refuse to read the rin/sesshoumaru (they are the cutest example of father daughteryness that anything other then that I tend to feel a little green) and sesshoumaru/kagome fics (I love kagome/inuyasha when inuyasha gets possessive and kagome stops acting like a whiny bitch, cause if I fell into the past where demons were real I would suck it up and deal with it with the occasional guilt trips on the hanyou, cause its fun) I also adore Sesshoumaru Inuyasha bro fics!
Gakuen Alice- takes adorable and danger to a whole new level of cuteness.
Shugo Chara- all I can say is I love it and AMUTO rocks. The manga ended badly in my opinion and I think the fanfiction can get better but I'm not really complaining.
Kodocha No Ochoma- fanfiction not so great but the anime and manga rocked hands down one of my favorites forever.
Sailor Moon- fanfiction has too much yuri for my taste, I prefer senshi/general pairings along with serena/darien, but I love the manga and anime.
House- I can't help myself I'm in love. Everyone says he's an ass, which he is, but deep down it is so obvious he's a wonderful person. I just want to give him a hug, he reminds me of an old abused puppy who doesn't trust anyone, and he needs it so badly. If you don't think so then you didn't watch the episodes where he helped a raped victim, allowed Wilson to drill into his brain his (his most treasured possession), or kept the secret of a pilot that would have destroyed her dream to be an astronaut.
NCIS- its a mini adorable family who wouldn't want to be a part of it? McAbby and Tiva for the win!
Chronicles of Narnia- I love this series, hate the ending. How come everyone dies and goes into Narnia except Susan? Whats worse her siblings think she's a traitor and don't seem to care that she was left behind. (Everyone deserves a second chance!)
MirrorMask - can you say the one of the most amazing movies ever? I can. Valentine and Helena together would own but sadly it trails off at the end of the movies just like the Labyrinth. *sob*
Naruto Characters and What I Think of Them
Naruto- fav. character he is absolutly adorable and has a heart of gold, how anyone could ever think of him as a monster I have NO clue also needs to burn the jumpsuit and dump the jacket (Two words HOT & MUSCULAR)
Hinata- shy, kind, and caring perfect for Naruto she just needs some encouragement then she'll shine as brightly as him. Her confessing was the most epic way confession in the history of shounen and shoujo confession because it actually felt real. I actually stood up and started dancing around the room screaming "YES!" repeatedly because it finally happened!
Iruka- He's just made of awesome the way they portray him as a caring overprotective mother hen with a mischievous streak a mile wide just hits all the right spots for me. He doesn't seem to take things lying down and he works hard to be proud of not only himself but his students.
Kiba & Shino- I know underneath those jackets lie hot and muscular men (Oooooh six packs drool I can't help it I'm a girl) ; P
Sakura- bitch in the beginning but she gets better though out and hopefully less shallow. (I cannot believe in one of the latest ch. after she got so stong, so confident, so... kick ass! That they make her, after a little bad news, collapse and cry like the little girl she's trying so hard not to be.
Lee- hardworking and adorable personality but in serious need of a makeover
Gaara- makes me want to hug him plus he's like my dream guy imagine him in black pants with chains, tight black punk shirt with some kind of angry picture on it and a don't fuck with me look *sigh* I wanna drool again
Sasuke- he is one of my fav guys once you get over the the fact that he tried to kill his best friend who was a way better brother than the weasel(who should have fuckin told him about the entire kill the entire clan mission instead of scarring him for life making reject the closest thing to a new family he had) and left a girl who loved him for his personality and not only his looks and reputation for a creepy pedophilic snake dude who only wants him for his body( sorry I ranted again didn't I? )
Fav. Naruto Pairings
1. NaruHina ( plots tend to be so interesting with the revealing of Kyuubi and overprotective or abusive people. Also really REALLY REALLY Kawai)
2. ShikaTema ( hilarious plus if you remember her siblings it makes for some priceless and adorable one-shots)
3. SasuSaku (ok but I prefer reading about it as a secondary pairing cause quite personally I love Sakura after the time skip but before the whole Sasuke betrayal thing I despised her because she is shown to be incredibly shallow. Thus, because of preconceived notions I can't stand to be in her point of view in most fanfics centering around the SasuSaku pairing)
4. LeeTen (because Lee deserves someone and Neji has good looks he'll find someone... eventually)
5. Gaara/OC (he deserves to have someone who cares I also like it when they pair him with his student Matsuri or Lee because the weirdness just works)
6. SasuNaru (it gives a light/dark sun/moon feeling- yes I am a yaoi fan and please if you have any complaints go voice them to someone who cares)
7. Ino/Saku (cute but so hard to find well done ones, people just enjoy sticking them together because someone wants to make lesbian porn)
8. KakaIru (Its hot enough said. If you don't like this pairing you haven't been reading the fanfiction for it. I'm not a big fan of Kakashi's but I'll admit he seems to make Iruka happy in most of the fics and the explanations they give for his general carelessness take the edge off my dislike of him)
Disliked Naruto Pairings
1. NaruSaku (no matter what anyone says or how much I like Sakura later on she in no way shape or form deserves Naruto. I prefer her as a sister figure during fanfics)
2. ShikaIno (not troublesome enough for him and interesting plots are hard to find and/or make)
3. LeeSaku (once again Sakura undeserving but some are ok if you tweek her personality)
4. GaaraHina (can't really imagine Hinata with anyone besides Naruto)
5. GaaraSaku (I can't help it just red and pink hair clash so much and its tacky)
6. NejiHina (eeeewwwwwwww! They're cousins for gods sake)
7. ItaSasu (yes I support yaoi and yuri but seriously incest?! can you say NASTY! or at least it is in my world I do however like it if its a threesome with Naruto then I can ignore the incest at the cost of my immortal soul but hey *shrugs* what can ya do)
8. Oc/anyone (can't stand it. Not many people can manage a decent fanfic with this pairing, I can't although I still try. I can only name two fics out of the gazillion I have read that I enjoy having and OC both times they were really crazy good)
I apologize in advance to all readers I don't update much because I either don't have the time, I'm really into a book, manga, anime, fanfiction, or homework at the time or I'm just too lazy. So in the mean time read the fanfiction posted on my favorites cause I only stick the ones that really hit me on that list even if it is freakishly long its only because I've been reading this site for so long, also a warning for if you search my favorites if it is rated "M" then it is rated "M" (especially if its a sasunaru or kakairu) for a reason if you don't like it don't read it.
Unsafe External Link