Author has written 76 stories for Nightmare Before Christmas, Static Shock, Hair, Crow, Pokémon, Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, Disney, Veritas Project, Lost Boys, Grease, Sky High, Labyrinth, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Pride and Prejudice, Teen Titans, Picture of Dorian Gray, Shakespeare, Mystic Knights, Batman the Animated Series, Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Criminal Minds, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Kingdom Hearts.
Current Status: 6/3/ 2013: It's time to clean house. I'm going through my stories and the ones that are salvageable are getting rewritten and the ones that are dull or beyond repair are getting deleted.
To everyone who has read and reviewed my stories: thank you! :) I will try to contact each of you individually with a personal thank you.
If you want me to review your story send me a PM.
I review everything I read. If it's a multi-chapter story I'll try to review each chapter.
Stories I like to read:
1) Fluff-I am a sucker for fluff. It doesn't matter what kind: romantic, family, friendship, as long as there is cuteness I'm sure to read it. I am particularly fond of family fluff, especially between siblings or parents and children.
2) Dark Stories- I've been a fan of horror and gothic stories for most of my life, so I'm bound to like anything that incorporates one or more of the following: horror, the darker side of a character, struggling with sanity, supernatural, morbid stories, etc.
Stuff I will NOT read:
1) Incest; a romantic story between an adult and a minor (this doesn't include if they were a couple before one of them turned 18); mpreg. I find all of that disgusting/disturbing and will not read it.
2) Self-inserts. They're annoying and cliche, and it seems no matter what fandom you go to on this site they are there.
3) Anything for a fandom I'm not familiar with. I won't be able to give you a fair review.
I have a deviant art account under the same penname. Here is a list of fanfiction relevant stuff with my Deviantart. (By the way most of my stories on here are also available on that site.)
1. I've posted the links to a few pictures I drew to go along with my story A Voice So Sweet (Labyrinth).
Sarah's Moraine Dress:
-Sarah's Banquet Dress:
-Once I learn how to draw Jareth, I'll post a picture to accompany the ball attire.
2. There is a fanart to accompany the story Because of Natalie (Static Shock):
3. AkuDemyfan, here is the link to the picture based on your story:
-The link to the second picture for your story:
4. A fanart to accompany the story Sacrifice (Yu-Gi-Oh!):
5. A couple of fanarts to accompany the fanfiction Ghost Story (Static Shock).
-The one that I used as the cover art:
-A drawing of Ghost Talon's final form in chapter 12:
6. A fanart of L that is used as a cover art for the fanfiction Haunted (Death Note):
7. A couple of fanarts to go with Breaking Point and the upcoming Birth of the Nocturne. (Kingdom Hearts)
-A drawing of Myde's (Demyx) family:
-A drawing of Amanda (Demyx's sister):
8. A fanart of Misa used for the cover of An Object (Death Note):
The Santa Carla Chronicles (Lost Boys):
1) The Only Way- This is the story of how Max turned David. After the earthquake David wakes up with amnesia. He pieces together the events of the fateful night and realizes what Max had to do in order to ensure his survival.
2) Curtis (in-progress)- This was originally a side story to Runaway, but when I decided to add the chronicles, it became its own story. It's the story of Max's second son who becomes so dangerous that he orders David to execute him.
3) Runaway- Marco is fed up with being the youngest and having to follow David's demands. After being humiliated and almost suffering physical consequences Marco runs away. Being so young he makes fatal mistakes which catches the attention of California authorities who ultimately hire the most deadly of vampire assassins. David and his brothers must find Marco before the police or the slayer does, or before Max is forced to ask David to execute Marco as he did with Curtis.
4) The Incident- A few days before the final events in the movie. A team of skilled slayers nearly kill several of the brothers which result in David seeking Max's help. The occurrances raises questions about Lucy and Max's relationship. This story is told through the eyes of four characters. It has been rewritten and is now complete.
Blah, blah, blah. That's about all, folks. I hope you enjoy the stories.
Unsafe External Link