Author has written 5 stories for Sailor Moon, and Pride and Prejudice.
I'm a graduate student at Vanderbilt University, studying to become an elementary school teacher. I graduated in the Spring 2012 from the College of William and Mary with a degree in English. I like bunny rabbits, the colors blue and green, rainy days, toilet paper, French, sarcasm, Harry Potter, doodling, spaghetti, Scotland, the University of St Andrews, and making mischief. I do not like arguing, cats, Twilight, Katniss Everdeen, meatballs, or thunder. Ronald Weasley and Flynnigan Rider are my heroes.
Also, if you're a fan of youtube, please check out my music videos at! Thanks!
Top Ten things Sailor Moon has taught me about life:
10. Roses can be deadly.
9. It's simple genetics: Black-haired, blue-eyed dad blond-haired, blue-eyed mom = pink-haired, red-eyed child.
8. Some things are just better in their original language.
7. One's fear of dentists is, indeed, justified and prudent.
6. Your science teacher lied when she said that there's never been life on any other planets.
5. Japanese people speak with valley girl and new york accents.
4. "The stars rule everything...
2. Pluto IS a planet, no matter what the scientists say.
1. "You lose more than your friends' respect when you're unreliable; you miss out on all sorts of opportunities because people don't believe you'll come through for them. So don't be a flake--flakes miss out on all sorts of stuff."
Unsafe External Link